Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,831 members, 7,851,813 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:35 AM

What's Your ASUU Strike Experience? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What's Your ASUU Strike Experience? (579 Views)

Another Nationwide ASUU Strike? / Meaning Of Some Words In Hon. Patrick's Speech On ASUU Strike / ASUU Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What's Your ASUU Strike Experience? by Holla2: 5:12am On Oct 01, 2009
I was listening to a group of four friends as they tell their tales bout ASUU strike. it was bitter-sweet. I tried hard to contain my laughter when one of these guys said he's the latest nanny in his compound. Neigbours wd come begging him to keep an eye on their kids when leaving for work in the morning, u need to see the expression on his face. grin.

My laughter soon gave way for a sober and 'sorry' feelings for another guy out of the four friends who told his peeps that his stay(and 5 other siblings) at home is a huge burden for his parents,especially dad , whose business isnt doin too well, this one is totally bored,no internet,generator breakdown,cant go hang cos of t.fare, sad sad

those words left my imagination spinning wild. what exactly is the story of many other undergraduates at home due to this strike ?
, got something to share with us?
Re: What's Your ASUU Strike Experience? by Segunagagu(m): 2:49pm On Oct 02, 2009
Mine is a very great schedule which are, Wake up in the morning, eat, go to sleep again, when i wake up around 1, take my bath, eat lunch, sleep again(siesta) when i wake up browse till evening, eat dinner, then goodnight. So wonderful cos am now very fat.

(1) (Reply)

Grandma Wants Me To Teach Her English---assignment For Me / Help Construct A Sentence / Accounting Assignment & Homework Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.