Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,677 members, 7,809,572 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:26 AM

University Of Jos Suspend Students For Dressing Like This - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Jos Suspend Students For Dressing Like This (6851 Views)

How Much Does It Cost To Run A Masters Program In University Of Jos. / University Of Jos Dismissed 5 Students Also Publicized Their Photos / FGGC, Akure Cooks Pick Pads Of Students For "Ritual Purposes" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

University Of Jos Suspend Students For Dressing Like This by adeoyun(m): 11:02am On Aug 26, 2016
Shocking! UNIJOS Suspends 30 students for dressing like this The University of Jos has suspended a total number of 30 students for improper dressing. On the school notice board, it was recorded that 20 are final year students (400level) and 10 are mixed of 200level and 100level. The suspended students are expected to stay away from the school till after 3 months.

Re: University Of Jos Suspend Students For Dressing Like This by EpicMaurice(m): 1:39pm On Aug 26, 2016

1 Like

Re: University Of Jos Suspend Students For Dressing Like This by Onechancearmy(m): 2:39pm On Aug 26, 2016
Looks like they were at an event or party because they seem to have coordinated their outfits. And it doesn't look like they're in a lecture hall.
I don't think the school's authority extends to what students do in their private lives.
These same university authorities will be scared to suspend cultists because they know what the cultists can do to them.

6 Likes

Re: University Of Jos Suspend Students For Dressing Like This by prosperchuks(m): 3:53pm On Aug 26, 2016
[quote author=EpicMaurice post=48819920]Ftc[/quote
Really, just like that, hmm nawaoo
Re: University Of Jos Suspend Students For Dressing Like This by mikool007(m): 4:03pm On Aug 26, 2016
Dey shud come to unilag... grin dey will hv to rusticate all d galz nd evn some boys or result to closing down d school

5 Likes

Re: University Of Jos Suspend Students For Dressing Like This by Atake14(m): 4:32pm On Aug 26, 2016
those girls are Innocent.dnt see anything wrong with this

2 Likes

Re: University Of Jos Suspend Students For Dressing Like This by bentlywills(m): 5:23pm On Aug 26, 2016
See fine girls nah kiss

1 Like

Re: University Of Jos Suspend Students For Dressing Like This by uwagimboo: 5:54pm On Aug 26, 2016
adeoyun:
Shocking! UNIJOS Suspends 30 students for
dressing like this The University of Jos has
suspended a total number of 30 students for
improper dressing. On the school notice board, it
was recorded that 20 are final year students
(400level) and 10 are mixed of 200level and
100level. The suspended students are expected to
stay away from the school till after 3 months.

How can someone dress like that to lectures..
Must u lie to create a thread

Even one mumu said FTC when it's not on FP...

2 Likes

Re: University Of Jos Suspend Students For Dressing Like This by kennedy45(m): 6:08pm On Aug 26, 2016
I honestly dunno what to say! From the picture i see, they are not in a lect room, dey are not naked. Are dey suspending dem as gang members?
www.kennedyclement..com

1 Like

Re: University Of Jos Suspend Students For Dressing Like This by milky3(f): 6:12pm On Aug 26, 2016
modesty is required as some people needs to be sent out in churches nowadays... but Our God is a loving one calling for repentance. #inoholypasstoo
Re: University Of Jos Suspend Students For Dressing Like This by milky3(f): 6:13pm On Aug 26, 2016
modesty is required as some people need to be sent out in church nowadays... but Our God is a loving one calling for repentance. #inoholypasstoo
Re: University Of Jos Suspend Students For Dressing Like This by friendlyadvice: 6:32pm On Aug 26, 2016
adeoyun:
Shocking! UNIJOS Suspends 30 students for dressing like this The University of Jos has suspended a total number of 30 students for improper dressing. On the school notice board, it was recorded that 20 are final year students (400level) and 10 are mixed of 200level and 100level. The suspended students are expected to stay away from the school till after 3 months.
cheesy wow na unijos gals be dis? I'm impressed

1 Like

Re: University Of Jos Suspend Students For Dressing Like This by adeoyun(m): 6:40pm On Aug 26, 2016
http://www.jtownconnect.com/2016/08/ unijos-suspends-30-students-for.html
Re: University Of Jos Suspend Students For Dressing Like This by Fidelismaria: 6:40pm On Aug 26, 2016
NAWa ooo so no freedom of xpression again?
Re: University Of Jos Suspend Students For Dressing Like This by TsokanCrown(m): 7:39pm On Aug 26, 2016
this pix is not in line with the news. the first girl on the left finished from Uniben n not unions. these girls are models that have graduated. the pix is one of their pageantry camp
Re: University Of Jos Suspend Students For Dressing Like This by iykofias(m): 11:41pm On Aug 26, 2016
I beta call my cousin n advice her to start wearing wrapper in/around d skul
Re: University Of Jos Suspend Students For Dressing Like This by Nobody: 10:58am On Aug 27, 2016
What has happened to comprehension?
The post said "for dressing LIKE this" na
It's not the students in the picture that were suspended, imo

1 Like

Re: University Of Jos Suspend Students For Dressing Like This by Cornerstone001: 2:51pm On Aug 27, 2016
undecided undecided
Re: University Of Jos Suspend Students For Dressing Like This by Toluwani113: 3:05pm On Aug 27, 2016
lipsrsealed

Re: University Of Jos Suspend Students For Dressing Like This by XtraSmooth404: 7:53pm On Aug 27, 2016
Where is the source sauce? undecided
Re: University Of Jos Suspend Students For Dressing Like This by Sibrah: 10:36pm On Aug 27, 2016
Blacks
Re: University Of Jos Suspend Students For Dressing Like This by Dreyl(m): 11:10am On Aug 28, 2016
Silly blogger.
Re: University Of Jos Suspend Students For Dressing Like This by jessiecah(f): 2:39pm On Aug 28, 2016
I don't believe this...
Re: University Of Jos Suspend Students For Dressing Like This by gemale(m): 5:50pm On Aug 28, 2016
(singing) all d fyn girls hv join gang...... U r putting all black; bad gang.
Re: University Of Jos Suspend Students For Dressing Like This by Nobody: 7:28pm On Aug 28, 2016
I've got a feeling... This can't be true #ThinkingOutLoud

(1) (Reply)

Rep The Secondary School You Attended And Meet Your Ex School Mates Here / MEXT Scholarship Update / I Wish Our University Hostels Are Like Dis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.