Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,697 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

N1m Worth Of Drugs, Nets Donated By NYSC Corp Member To Idps - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / N1m Worth Of Drugs, Nets Donated By NYSC Corp Member To Idps (507 Views)

Kebbi Corpers Decamped For Smoking Weed And Other Drugs At NYSC Camp / Corper Who Donated Classroom Seats In Buhari's Hometwn Pictured In A Private Jet / NYSC To Deploy Doctors, Pharmacists To IDPs Camps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

N1m Worth Of Drugs, Nets Donated By NYSC Corp Member To Idps by paulstrings(m): 11:10am On Aug 26, 2016
On Thursday, a member of the Nigerian Youth Service Corps (NYSC), Dr Iniabasi Bassey, donated drugs and mosquito nets valued at N1 million to internally-displaced persons IDPs camp in Yenagoa.

“I had earlier visited the camp to see what can be done to assist the women and children suffering in the camp. “I was moved with the deplorable situation at the camp and took it upon herself as part of my primary assignment to put a smile on their faces,’’ she said.

The items were part of Bassay’s community development project(CDS). Bassey, who is deployed to the joint military task force in the state, said the gesture was mainly to assist the displaced people.
read full story at [url]corperdiary.com[/url]

(1) (Reply)

Grab This Opportunity If You Are In Lagos State. / Wealth Creation Opportunity / Opportunity To Apply For FREE One Year Leventis Foundation Training Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.