Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,249 members, 7,829,458 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

I STOLE My Mother’s Gold To Record My First Song – Humble Smith - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I STOLE My Mother’s Gold To Record My First Song – Humble Smith (651 Views)

"Copycat Olamide Stole My Look" - Cobhams Asuquo (Photos) / Dj Cuppy: 'My Throat Is Killing Me & I’m Meant To Record My Song'. See Replies / Bobrisky Speaks: "Toyin Lawani Arrested Me, Claimed I Stole Her Cream Customers" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I STOLE My Mother’s Gold To Record My First Song – Humble Smith by jumianews: 12:08pm On Aug 26, 2016
SOURCE:- http://crownloaded.com/2016/08/26/stole-mothers-gold-record-first-song-fast-rising-nigerian-musician-speak-photo/

– Musician Humblesmith revealed that he stole and sold his mother’s jewelry to record his first single
– The Osinachi crooner also said he has been able to pay his mother back in a big way
Speaking in a recent interview with tooxclusive TV, popular musician and ambassador for noodle company, ‘Tummy Tummy’ Humblesmith (real name Ekene Ijemba) revealed that he sold his mother’s jewelry to record his first song.

READ THE REST IN SOURCE LINK

IF YOU WISH TO SEE THE PICTURES YOU CAN CLICK THE SOURCE LINK
SOURCE:- http://crownloaded.com/2016/08/26/stole-mothers-gold-record-first-song-fast-rising-nigerian-musician-speak-photo/
Re: I STOLE My Mother’s Gold To Record My First Song – Humble Smith by westlius(m): 12:16pm On Aug 26, 2016
com force me click am na tongue
Re: I STOLE My Mother’s Gold To Record My First Song – Humble Smith by SeniorBarry(m): 12:17pm On Aug 26, 2016
Hopefully for you, no reget....it was then your mama will be sad for the stole gold but now, sadness has turned to happiness
Re: I STOLE My Mother’s Gold To Record My First Song – Humble Smith by SeniorBarry(m): 12:19pm On Aug 26, 2016
Hopefully for you, no reget....it was then your mama will be sad for the stolen gold but now, sadness has turned to happiness

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Today's Pastors Love Money, They Are Not Like Jesus Christ - Freeze / "Sexy Grandpa" Is Gay?! / Mrs. Laila and other VIPs Tackle Emotional and Domestic Violence in Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.