Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,270 members, 7,954,054 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:32 AM

Baby Mama nah nah! - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Baby Mama nah nah! (3041 Views)

Trailer Carrying Mama Gold Flour Turns Over In Lagos (Photos) / Nigerian ‘big Boy’ Who Sleeps On Money Searches For A Contractual Baby Mama / Big Or Nah!!! See What I Just Kill... bush meat or rat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baby Mama nah nah! by aadvark: 4:58pm On Sep 05, 2016
Incrizz
We're on the same page now, just that we are reading from opposite ends of the book, lol.

I'm glad u agree that the woman's decisions might be made from her ''point of view''. i'm also glad u know that her point of view might be ''myopic''.
I very well agree with u that women do have preferences, and that they spend time searching for the right one.
But then you will agree that sometimes they do find someone who meets those requirements. my point lies in that time they find.
Lets say that woman in your analogy finally finds a guy who's 90% Jesus, 9% white teeth and doesn't drink at all. she's excited and pitches her tent with that guy, and even seriously considers "moving the ministry to the permanent site". then there's this new guy in church who has a PhD, and his teeth aren't too bad too. she then remembers that she could have added PhD to her preferences earlier and begins to bite her fingers to that.
Re: Baby Mama nah nah! by kay9(m): 5:14pm On Sep 05, 2016
Incrizz:

Lol...Why do you say that's not me? grin

There's a caucasian (or at least, a half-caucasian) on your profile, while you are most certainly born, bred, and buttered in naija, lower-middle class parents, igbo, ex-science major... but hey, I've been wrong before.

So let me rephrase: is that you on your profile?
Re: Baby Mama nah nah! by Incrizz(f): 5:18pm On Sep 05, 2016
aadvark:
Incrizz
We're on the same page now, just that we are reading from opposite ends of the book, lol.

I'm glad u agree that the woman's decisions might be made from her ''point of view''. i'm also glad u know that her point of view might be ''myopic''.
I very well agree with u that women do have preferences, and that they spend time searching for the right one.
But then you will agree that sometimes they do find someone who meets those requirements. my point lies in that time they find.
Lets say that woman in your analogy finally finds a guy who's 90% Jesus, 9% white teeth and doesn't drink at all. she's excited and pitches her tent with that guy, and even seriously considers "moving the ministry to the permanent site". then there's this new guy in church who has a PhD, and his teeth aren't too bad too. she then remembers that she could have added PhD to her preferences earlier and begins to bite her fingers to that.
Ahahaha....
Well I don't think so cheesy Once she is satisfied, she is satisfied.

@bolded I get you
Re: Baby Mama nah nah! by aadvark: 5:19pm On Sep 05, 2016
To make matters worse, this new guy seems seriously interested in her. she thinks: "he comes to church, so the Jesus part is covered, and he's got nice teeth. i'm not sure he drinks and i don't mind him drinking a little. after all, its just 1% on my scale". so she bucks under the weight and goes with the new guy. Only to find out after some time that this one drinks any alcoholic liquid available. she's unhappy again, and has to leave to search for better.
POINT IS, women have what they want, and they try to find it. but when they do it is still hard to stay satisfied cos they remember what they dont have.
AGAIN, THIS DOES NOT REPRESENT ALL WOMEN, SOME KNOW WHAT THEY WANT AND STAY SATISFIED WHEN THEY GET IT.
Incrizz, i think that unsteady heart is natural. i think those few who are firm just defy it. think about Eve. . .
Re: Baby Mama nah nah! by Incrizz(f): 5:22pm On Sep 05, 2016
kay9:

Let me rephrase: is that you on your profile?
Lol nice.
No, that's not me.

Modified.
Pic's been changed to me.
Re: Baby Mama nah nah! by Incrizz(f): 5:26pm On Sep 05, 2016
Aadvark once a woman is satisfied, she is satisfied lol..
Re: Baby Mama nah nah! by aadvark: 5:33pm On Sep 05, 2016
Incrizz:
Aadvark once a woman is satisfied, she is satisfied lol..
lol, don't blame me o. i've seen fickle women. if ever i will marry, i pray to God for a wife who knows what she wants and stands by it. if that is not possible, God please don't give me a wife at all. na beg i dey o
Re: Baby Mama nah nah! by Incrizz(f): 5:40pm On Sep 05, 2016
aadvark:
lol, don't blame me o. i've seen fickle women. if ever i will marry, i pray to God for a wife who knows what she wants and stands by it. if that is not possible, God please don't give me a wife at all. na beg i dey o
That, is dependent on the guy. I am serious with you.
You need to fill her love tank properly before those trying times come. You've got to treat her righ but that, is very far from being a "yes man" (woman hate that with a passion)
One way to do that is to be honest and open and truhful always.
The right woman will stay and once that happens, she's going nowhere.

Being truthful, open and honest here doesn't mean having a leaking mouth though.
Just be real -women love that.
Re: Baby Mama nah nah! by aadvark: 5:52pm On Sep 05, 2016
Incrizz:

That, is dependent on the guy. I am serious with you.
You need to fill her love tank properly before those trying times come. You've got to treat her righ but that, is very far from being a "yes man" (woman hate that with a passion)
One way to do that is to be honest and open and truhful always.
The right woman will stay and once that happens, she's going nowhere.

Being truthful, open and honest here doesn't mean having a leaking mouth though.
Just be real -women love that.
Hmmmm, thanks for the tip o. i'm going to try my best, my very best
Re: Baby Mama nah nah! by Incrizz(f): 1:06am On Sep 06, 2016
aadvark:
Hmmmm, thanks for the tip o. i'm going to try my best, my very best
The LORD Himself has crowned your effort with success because you asked Him. You have now received of Him...
Re: Baby Mama nah nah! by aadvark: 7:46am On Sep 06, 2016
Incrizz:

The LORD Himself has crowned your effort with success because you asked Him.
Amen sis
Re: Baby Mama nah nah! by aadvark: 7:48am On Sep 06, 2016
Incrizz:
You have now received of Him...
uhn? where is the lady?
Re: Baby Mama nah nah! by Incrizz(f): 9:41am On Sep 06, 2016
aadvark:
uhn? where is the lady?
Ahahaha Advark...
You ever heard the story of Daniel in the Bible? God answered him from day one but the answer to his prayers, an Angel, did not arrive till 21 days later..?
The truth is many years from now, you are gonna look back and say, "wow! Thank You LORD, You gave me what my heart desired!"
As for the lady, when you're ready, she'd come.
Re: Baby Mama nah nah! by aadvark: 10:03am On Sep 06, 2016
Incrizz:

Ahahaha Advark...
You ever heard the story of Daniel in the Bible? God answered him from day one but the answer to his prayers, an Angel, did not arrive till 21 days later..?
The truth is many years from now, you are gonna look back and say, "wow! Thank You LORD, You gave me what my heart desired!"
As for the lady, when you're ready, she'd come.
Amen and Amen to that Incrizz, thank you.
Dear future wife, i don't know what you are still waiting for. You better start coming my way o, i'm waiting patiently.
Re: Baby Mama nah nah! by Incrizz(f): 10:37am On Sep 06, 2016
aadvark:
Amen and Amen to that Incrizz, thank you.
Dear future wife, i don't know what you are still waiting for. You better start coming my way o, i'm waiting patiently.
Lol...did you just say, "come"??
Only ladies are allowed to say that tongue
Dust your behind and go-a-searching!
Anyways, a lovely day to ya *raises glass*
Re: Baby Mama nah nah! by aadvark: 10:53am On Sep 06, 2016
Incrizz:
Lol...did you just say, "come"?? Only ladies are allowed to say that tongue Dust your behind and go-a-searching! Anyways, a lovely day to ya *raises glass*
lol. ok o. Dear future wife, tarry just a little more, I'm on my way. *Fixed* lol. Have yourself a splendid day too
Re: Baby Mama nah nah! by Lincolnburrows(m): 6:54pm On Sep 21, 2016
Incrizz:

Lol @nanny
but Sweetie, I never said full time housewife. I may have used the wrong term. Self employed/Business owner is what I meant.

But you may want to reconsider your stance on the housewife view..? Hehe grin
Check out excerpts from new researches:

'Excerpt disjointed much?

*falls in love*

boo boo, sorry I just saw this reply....I can't believe it's been two weeks I checked my nairaland profile. I'm still very interested. And I wanna make it work. Accept my PM for a start. maybe we will be the first nairaland couple
Re: Baby Mama nah nah! by Incrizz(f): 7:45pm On Sep 23, 2016
Lincolnburrows:

boo boo, sorry I just saw this reply....I can't believe it's been two weeks I checked my nairaland profile. I'm still very interested. And I wanna make it work. Accept my PM for a start. maybe we will be the first nairaland couple
Lol..please be serious.
Re: Baby Mama nah nah! by Lincolnburrows(m): 9:25am On Sep 25, 2016
[quote author=Incrizz post=49616713]
Lol..please be serious.[/quote
The first means to know if I am serious is by accepting my pm.....
Re: Baby Mama nah nah! by Toks2008(m): 1:54pm On Nov 10, 2016
Incrizz:
Huh? Lol...I'm ready for a husband! Sweetest Hubby I am ready for you, come come grin I used to think I can go through life without being married (God forgive me my sins *sign of the cross*) embarassed
So are you now married?
Re: Baby Mama nah nah! by Incrizz(f): 2:52pm On Nov 10, 2016
Toks2008:

So are you now married?
Lol..no o grin
Re: Baby Mama nah nah! by Toks2008(m): 3:03pm On Nov 10, 2016
Incrizz:
Lol..no o grin
What age bracket are you?
20 to 24 25 to 29 30 and above
Re: Baby Mama nah nah! by Incrizz(f): 3:26pm On Nov 10, 2016
Toks2008:

What age bracket are you?

20 to 24
25 to 29
30 and above

Haba grin
Re: Baby Mama nah nah! by Toks2008(m): 4:21pm On Nov 10, 2016
Incrizz:

Haba grin

Chill omoge. .I'm a socialite and I find your thread intriguing hence the need to ask.
Re: Baby Mama nah nah! by Incrizz(f): 4:35pm On Nov 10, 2016
Toks2008:

Chill omoge. .I'm a socialite and I find your thread intriguing hence the need to ask but if you are not comfy with the public discussion then add me on wattsup.....

No strings attached..

Would you mind hitting my PM link instead? Thanks aww.. tongue

Lol..chai!
Re: Baby Mama nah nah! by Toks2008(m): 4:42pm On Nov 10, 2016
Incrizz:
Would you mind hitting my PM link? Thanks aww.. tongue
Lol..chai!
Which one be PM link?
Pleasw unquote me o... lol!
Re: Baby Mama nah nah! by Incrizz(f): 4:46pm On Nov 10, 2016
Toks2008:

Which one be PM link?
Number deleted from quote tongue

What should I have said?
PM button? Or Icon?
The PM is a link. I am so sure grin
Re: Baby Mama nah nah! by automatix: 5:37pm On Nov 10, 2016
Incrizz:

What should I have said?
PM button? Or Icon?
thanks for your comment/post on Daddytime's thread. I need a few direction. Please follow back and let me ask a question as I need directive. Thanks.
Re: Baby Mama nah nah! by Toks2008(m): 9:38pm On Nov 10, 2016
Incrizz:

What should I have said?
PM button? Or Icon?

There is no PM link but email link and that process is too monotonous for me.Stay blessed sis.
Re: Baby Mama nah nah! by Incrizz(f): 9:48pm On Nov 10, 2016
Toks2008:

There is no PM link but email link and that process is too monotonous for me .Stay blessed sis.
Oops! You're rightembarassed

Me. Me. Me. All the time.
*rolls eyes*
Re: Baby Mama nah nah! by automatix: 6:46am On Nov 11, 2016
Incrizz:

Oops! You're rightembarassed

Me. Me. Me. All the time.
*rolls eyes*
did you see the PM?
Re: Baby Mama nah nah! by Incrizz(f): 9:39am On Nov 11, 2016
automatix:
did you see the PM?
Yes seen..

(1) (2) (Reply)

HITI Photo Printers Wireless & Wifi For Small Business & Big Photo Biz / West Africa's Top 20 Stadiums / 14 Days Prayer Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.