Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,598 members, 7,827,254 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Muslim Causes heavy Traffic By Stopping To Pray On Major Highway (photos) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Muslim Causes heavy Traffic By Stopping To Pray On Major Highway (photos) (834 Views)

Heavy Traffic On Lagos-ibadan Expressway As Fuel Tanker Spills Content (photos) / Car Running On 3 Tyres On Lagos Highway (Photos) / Pregnant Woman Dies In Accident On Abia State Highway. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslim Causes heavy Traffic By Stopping To Pray On Major Highway (photos) by mamabomboy: 12:31pm On Aug 26, 2016
A mild drama played out on Friday after a driver parked his truck in the middle of the Ore -Ijebu Ode highway to pray, causing a major gridlock. The Muslim driver, after alighting from his vehicle, spread his mat in front of the truck and prayed. As a result, a heavy gridlock built up and travellers who were caught up were seen taking photos of him as he prayed on.
See photo below

http://dailypost.ng/2016/08/26/muslim-driver-parks-truck-middle-ore-ijebu-highway-pray-causes-major-gridlock-photos/

Re: Muslim Causes heavy Traffic By Stopping To Pray On Major Highway (photos) by ollymoore: 12:33pm On Aug 26, 2016
No christian born of a woman can try this kind thing in NORTH what will happen next is to behead the person

1 Like

Re: Muslim Causes heavy Traffic By Stopping To Pray On Major Highway (photos) by mamabomboy: 12:36pm On Aug 26, 2016
The biggest problem we have today, are the 77million islamists pulling us back. Am sure the nincompoop is an Afonja
Re: Muslim Causes heavy Traffic By Stopping To Pray On Major Highway (photos) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Aug 26, 2016
Y is he praying on the road. U are suppose to pray in places free from people movements

Dis one is aseju

1 Like

Re: Muslim Causes heavy Traffic By Stopping To Pray On Major Highway (photos) by abokibuhari: 12:40pm On Aug 26, 2016
ISLAMABAD ti take over cool

All because he wants to communicate to a dead mad dog called *****, he is using his own to obstruct people from carrying out their legitimate duty. that dog must be ashamed of that lost soul praying.

If you don't see my comments, please know that they have arrested me for calling one thing a dog

1 Like

Re: Muslim Causes heavy Traffic By Stopping To Pray On Major Highway (photos) by buhahaha: 12:51pm On Aug 26, 2016
That's the way these flat heads think they can show there faithfulness to Alah..only when you come to the centre of the road to obstruct movement of other pple who you think they don't have their own God. You take out time to come out to the centre of the road without thinking of Going to the side of the road...what a shame!! I know his problem... He just wanted other lorry drivers to be obstructed so they wont make turns more than him at the end of the day.
Re: Muslim Causes heavy Traffic By Stopping To Pray On Major Highway (photos) by uboma(m): 12:53pm On Aug 26, 2016
Re: Muslim Causes heavy Traffic By Stopping To Pray On Major Highway (photos) by Day169: 12:59pm On Aug 26, 2016
I have my doubts about the post. His truck may have had a breakdown and the driver's praying while waiting for the vehicle to be fixed.
The traffic caused may have attracted commuters to the site only to find the driver praying.
There's probably more to it than meets the eye.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Causes heavy Traffic By Stopping To Pray On Major Highway (photos) by Perfecttouch(m): 12:59pm On Aug 26, 2016
mamabomboy:

http://dailypost.ng/2016/08/26/muslim-driver-parks-truck-middle-ore-ijebu-highway-pray-causes-major-gridlock-photos/
and nobody get catapult for there? And nobody fit shit for inside bush stone am with?
Re: Muslim Causes heavy Traffic By Stopping To Pray On Major Highway (photos) by ganisucks(f): 1:02pm On Aug 26, 2016
Day169:
I have my doubts about the post. His truck may have had a breakdown and the driver is praying while waiting for the vehicle to be fixed.
The traffic caused may have attracted commuters to the site only to find the driver praying.
There's probably more to it than meets the eye.
Zombie spotted. No.he was kneeling down to repair the road. Can't you see his invisible tools

1 Like

Re: Muslim Causes heavy Traffic By Stopping To Pray On Major Highway (photos) by DonBobes(m): 1:07pm On Aug 26, 2016
Wat r the pple takin pix doin,
Dey shuld push him aside, drive his truck out of d way & continue der journey.

Dey r d ones praising him & gvin him attention.
Am nt a party to all ds religious bigots either Christians or muslims. I deal with dem equally, without sentiments!
Re: Muslim Causes heavy Traffic By Stopping To Pray On Major Highway (photos) by Day169: 1:09pm On Aug 26, 2016
ganisucks:

Zombie spotted. No.he was kneeling down to repair the road. Can't you see his invisible tools
You need to read my comments again and be open minded in your thinking. ..

(1) (Reply)

See The Accident That Happened In Kano State (photos) / Advice Needed On Italy Visa. / Canada Cautions Nigerians Against Rumoured Visa Lottery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.