Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

How To Recover Back Your Stolen Or Lost Itel Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Recover Back Your Stolen Or Lost Itel Phone (20324 Views)

Check Out The Grammatical Error Made By The Programmers Of This ITEL Phone / See pictures of the first itel phone with 2gb RAM and 5050 mAh battery / How To Recover Your Stolen Or Lost Phone In 24 Hours Without Spending A Dime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Recover Back Your Stolen Or Lost Itel Phone by yemmzzyy85: 1:39pm On Aug 26, 2016
HOW TO TRACE A MISSING OR STOLEN ITEL PHONE
If you lose your mobile phone, you can trace it without going to the police.
Most of us always fear that our phones may be stolen at any time.
Each phone carries a unique
IMEI no. i.e. International Mobile Equipment Identity No which can be used to track it anywhere in the world.
This is how it works:
1. Dial *#06# from your mobile.
2. Your mobile phone shows a unique 15 digit.
3. Note down this number at a secure place except in your mobile phone itself as this is the number which will help trace your phone in case of theft.
4. Once stolen, just E-mail this 15 digit IMEI No. to cop@vsnl.net with details as stated below:
Your name:____________________
Address:______________________
Phone model:_________________
Make:_________________________
Last used No.:_________________
E-mail for communication:_____
Missed date:___________________
IMEI No :_______________________
5.Your Mobile will be traced within next 24 hours via a complex system of GPRS and internet, You will find where your hand set is being operated and the new user's No. will be sent to your email.
6. After this, you can inform the Police with the details you now have. #itelMobile
Re: How To Recover Back Your Stolen Or Lost Itel Phone by Nobody: 1:42pm On Aug 26, 2016
My question is.. What if they off the mobile and jail break it before opening with diff sim card?
Re: How To Recover Back Your Stolen Or Lost Itel Phone by Nobody: 1:49pm On Aug 26, 2016
TrapQueen77:
My question is.. What if they off the mobile and jail break it before opening with diff sim card?

Pretty babe like you is using an Itel phone. Smh
Re: How To Recover Back Your Stolen Or Lost Itel Phone by Esseson1(m): 1:53pm On Aug 26, 2016
Nice info.... but many Android users tend towards changing their IMEI usually in pursuit of some data packages which could undermine the use of this technique. However, thanks God my it1502 is stubborn to imei tweaking... cheesy
Re: How To Recover Back Your Stolen Or Lost Itel Phone by Nobody: 1:58pm On Aug 26, 2016
Dreamwaker:

Pretty babe like you is using an Itel phone. Smh

I don't know what itel phone is... But I was asking a phone in general.... My colleague's iPhone6+ was stolen yesterday tatz y I was asking...
Re: How To Recover Back Your Stolen Or Lost Itel Phone by Alphasunday(m): 2:18pm On Aug 26, 2016
What if the imei has being tweaked,hmmmmm yes bro,I felt sad when I could not change my itel imei,someone said its difficult, now I feel very relived with these information
Re: How To Recover Back Your Stolen Or Lost Itel Phone by Nobody: 2:37pm On Aug 26, 2016
TrapQueen77:

I don't know what itel phone is... But I was asking a phone in general.... My colleague's iPhone6+ was stolen yesterday tatz y I was asking...

OK Itel phones are cheap China phones. I don't even buy it for my gateman. I think I would die if someone stole my iPhone
Re: How To Recover Back Your Stolen Or Lost Itel Phone by stalyf(m): 3:07pm On Aug 26, 2016
Dreamwaker:

OK Itel phones are cheap China phones. I don't even buy it for my gateman. I think I would die if someone stole my iPhone

Have you used an itel phone before bros?
Re: How To Recover Back Your Stolen Or Lost Itel Phone by Nobody: 4:44pm On Aug 26, 2016
stalyf:

Have you used an itel phone before bros?

Nope bros but I have seen it before. Even the name sounds fake.
Re: How To Recover Back Your Stolen Or Lost Itel Phone by emperor650(m): 6:10pm On Aug 26, 2016
wow! May be i can track my stolen it1507....... Just buy it 1556. I love love itel phone
Re: How To Recover Back Your Stolen Or Lost Itel Phone by yemmzzyy85: 8:12pm On Aug 26, 2016
Esseson1:
Nice info.... but many Android users tend towards changing their IMEI usually in pursuit of some data packages which could undermine the use of this technique. However, thanks God my it1502 is stubborn to imei tweaking... cheesy
lucky to you
Re: How To Recover Back Your Stolen Or Lost Itel Phone by MizCharm: 5:45am On Aug 27, 2016
The email address bounced back my email msg.
yemmzzyy85:
HOW TO TRACE A MISSING OR STOLEN ITEL PHONE
If you lose your mobile phone, you can trace it without going to the police.
Most of us always fear that our phones may be stolen at any time.
Each phone carries a unique
IMEI no. i.e. International Mobile Equipment Identity No which can be used to track it anywhere in the world.
This is how it works:
1. Dial *#06# from your mobile.
2. Your mobile phone shows a unique 15 digit.
3. Note down this number at a secure place except in your mobile phone itself as this is the number which will help trace your phone in case of theft.
4. Once stolen, just E-mail this 15 digit IMEI No. to cop@vsnl.net with details as stated below:
Your name:____________________
Address:______________________
Phone model:_________________
Make:_________________________
Last used No.:_________________
E-mail for communication:_____
Missed date:___________________
IMEI No :_______________________
5.Your Mobile will be traced within next 24 hours via a complex system of GPRS and internet, You will find where your hand set is being operated and the new user's No. will be sent to your email.
6. After this, you can inform the Police with the details you now have. #itelMobile
Re: How To Recover Back Your Stolen Or Lost Itel Phone by stalyf(m): 2:29pm On Aug 29, 2016
Dreamwaker:

Nope bros but I have seen it before. Even the name sounds fake.

It is unfair to just criticized what you have not used bro. Like many of these other OEM, Itel have upgraded their devices.

From their recent devices, you would notice they have been listening to their customers complains and improving. My mum use the it1407 which i got for her at 8,000 naira last december. She is yet to complain for once

(1) (Reply)

Free Blackberry Unlocking Codes / Photos From Tecno Fans Hangout October Edition In Lagos / What Words Do You Hate Seeing On Social Media?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.