Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,962 members, 7,835,208 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Partner(s) Needed For An Ecommerce Site - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Partner(s) Needed For An Ecommerce Site (1052 Views)

Looking For Phone Import Business Partner(s) / How To Setup An Ecommerce Site Without Spending Unnecessary Money! / Partner(s) Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Partner(s) Needed For An Ecommerce Site by myforexsolution: 2:26pm On Aug 26, 2016
I build ecommerce sites easily.

I am building one now (for a client) which I will put up here for you guys to see once finished.

I need a partner (or partners) with which to work on another ecommerce site.

This is the nature of the proposed partnership.

I will create the ecommerce site at a reduced fee. The site will be focused on a particular niche.

I will then supply the items to be sold on the e-commerce site (on credit).

For every item sold, I will get a percentage.

If you are interested, just mention me here and I will provide more information.

Also, you can reach me on interkinetikmarketing@gmail.com. Thanks

********Modified**********
Please download details of how I would like our partnership to work by right clicking the link below and choosing "Save link as" or "Save target as" in the menu that ensues.
http://www.sogoearn.com/ecommerce/ecommerce_partnership_proposal.pdf

1 Like

Re: Partner(s) Needed For An Ecommerce Site by Sundaygo(m): 2:44pm On Aug 26, 2016
Question, what do you need a partner for then?
I am interested if you explain further
Re: Partner(s) Needed For An Ecommerce Site by myforexsolution: 3:33pm On Aug 26, 2016
Sundaygo:
Question, what do you need a partner for then?
I am interested if you explain further
I don't want to be involved in the daily running of the business.
My responsibility will just be to set up the site and arrange for you to have supplies for sale.

My reward is a mordorate fee for setting up the site, and a percentage from every sale.

Partner's responsibility is maintaining the public image of the site and drawing in the sales however possible (offline/online)
Re: Partner(s) Needed For An Ecommerce Site by JEREMONA: 3:21am On Sep 04, 2016
i am interested how can we disscuss further

1 Like

Re: Partner(s) Needed For An Ecommerce Site by forubiz: 10:12am On Sep 04, 2016
I Am Interested. Send Full Details To Forubusiness@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Partner(s) Needed For An Ecommerce Site by trueking: 10:31am On Sep 04, 2016
Am highly interested, but would like to know the niche.
Re: Partner(s) Needed For An Ecommerce Site by bemagnify: 10:40am On Sep 04, 2016
Am interested..... I can manage the sales and supply in South East...... Bemazunity@gmail.com
Re: Partner(s) Needed For An Ecommerce Site by coolwas(m): 12:07pm On Sep 04, 2016
Myforexsolution, let's get started.
Re: Partner(s) Needed For An Ecommerce Site by Nobody: 12:14pm On Sep 04, 2016
i need an ecommerce site pm me
Re: Partner(s) Needed For An Ecommerce Site by Belexy(m): 12:27pm On Sep 04, 2016
myforexsolution:
I build ecommerce sites easily.

I am building one now (for a client) which I will put up here for you guys to see once finished.

I need a partner (or partners) with which to work on another ecommerce site.

This is the nature of the proposed partnership.

I will create the ecommerce site at a reduced fee. The site will be focused on a particular niche.

I will then supply the items to be sold on the e-commerce site (on credit).

For every item sold, I will get a percentage.

If you are interested, just mention me here and I will provide more information.

Also, you can reach me on interkinetikmarketing@gmail.com. Thanks

I am interested and there is space to store/keep the products if needs be.
My whatsapp number : 08023000802
Re: Partner(s) Needed For An Ecommerce Site by myforexsolution: 5:12am On Sep 13, 2016
[size=13pt]Sorry folks.
I was hijacked to go and make a presentation to a newly created agency in my state.
I am back now and I will reply you all one by one.[/size]
Re: Partner(s) Needed For An Ecommerce Site by myforexsolution: 5:13am On Sep 13, 2016
trueking:
Am highly interested, but would like to know the niche.
[size=13pt]I suggest baby things, and health and beauty,[/size]
Re: Partner(s) Needed For An Ecommerce Site by myforexsolution: 5:16am On Sep 13, 2016
bemagnify:
Am interested..... I can manage the sales and supply in South East......
[size=13pt]I will be sending you a personal email shortly[/size]
Re: Partner(s) Needed For An Ecommerce Site by myforexsolution: 5:21am On Sep 13, 2016
coolwas:
Myforexsolution, let's get started.
[size=13pt]You choose a niche and I will tell you if I am able to provide inventory for you in that niche[/size]
Re: Partner(s) Needed For An Ecommerce Site by trueking: 4:14am On Sep 14, 2016
kool
Re: Partner(s) Needed For An Ecommerce Site by coolwas(m): 10:41am On Sep 14, 2016
myforexsolution:

[size=13pt]You choose a niche and I will tell you if I am able to provide inventory for you in that niche[/size]
Kitchen utensils niche
Re: Partner(s) Needed For An Ecommerce Site by jbbalarabe(m): 1:05pm On Sep 14, 2016
I am interested I can be reached at jbbalarabe@yahoo.com
Re: Partner(s) Needed For An Ecommerce Site by trueking: 8:08pm On Sep 15, 2016
myforexsolution:
[size=13pt]I suggest baby things, and health and beauty,[/size]
Guy, I don't like talking without action, if you have the products, be serious.
Re: Partner(s) Needed For An Ecommerce Site by rushman003: 10:00pm On Sep 15, 2016
Hi guys! I'm a web developer, i built an e-commerce website which my focus is to promote locally-made goods, like shoes, bags and clothes only and also people can be linked up to trusted entreprenuer to give them custom shoes, bags and clothes if they like their handwork through the site, goods but have been laying low because i believe it will not be accepted but what im seeing now, make me to believe that e-commerce has it stand in Nigeria. So if you wanna be a partner or you have another kind of niche that will sell kindly PM or send mail to me on araachap@gmail.com
Re: Partner(s) Needed For An Ecommerce Site by myforexsolution: 12:31am On Sep 20, 2016
[size=13pt]I have sent an email with an attached pdf doc to all who sent me an email but I will attach a download link to the pdf to my first post on this thread so all who see/read can download.[/size]

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Requirements Of Joining The Keke Napep Association In Lagos / How Can I Clear My Goods / Consignment In Lagos "Nigeria" / ••sell Your Itunes GIFT CARDS @ Good Rates Here••

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.