Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,147 members, 7,829,100 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

I Killed My Girlfriend For The Fun Of It, Says 22-yr-old Student - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Killed My Girlfriend For The Fun Of It, Says 22-yr-old Student (522 Views)

Yahoo Boy Paraded Unclad In Rivers, Tried To Use Girlfriend For Ritual After Sex / I Went Into Robbery To Prepare For My Baby’s Arrival – 22-yr-old Graduate / 22-yr-old Surrenders To Police After Killing Cousin Over Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Killed My Girlfriend For The Fun Of It, Says 22-yr-old Student by Speeddial(m): 2:44pm On Aug 26, 2016
By Dayo Johnson

Akure—The 22-year-old National Diploma,
ND, student of the Rufus Giwa Polytechnic,
Owo, Ondo State, Oweniwe Chukwudi, who
murdered his girlfriend, has denied killing her
for ritual purpose, but for the fun of it.

He said: “I did not remove any part of her
body; I only killed her for the fun of it. I made
love with her in the bush before killing her. I
am not a cultist. It was when I killed her that
I realised I made a big mistake and I wept
bitterly”

Speaking after his arrest by police detectives
in Ondo State, Oweniwe, whose parents are
cassava farmers in Ogbese area of the state,
said he was pushed by the devil.

Chukwudi and the girlfriend, Adeyeye Nifemi,
were both in 300 level in the Science
Laboratory Technology, SLT, department.
Vanguard gathered that the suspect tricked
the girlfriend to Ayede Ogbese, about 10 to
15 kilometres away from campus, where he
carried out the act. He left her in the bush,
thinking she was dead, only to return the
next day to find her alive.

Reports had it that the suspect went back to
the bush where he left the girlfriend in
company of another person to carry out the
ritual, when he surprisingly met her still alive.
While pretending to help her, the suspect
reportedly took her to a camp close to a
filling station in Ilu Abo, where he strangled
her again. When she didn’t die, he reportedly
smashed her head with stones until she died.

Ondo state Police Commissioner, Hilda
Harrison, said acting on a tip-off, the victim
was arrested and during interrogation
confessed to committing the crime.
Harrison said that the suspect would be
charged to court after the conclusion of
investigation.

Source: http//:www.vanguardngr.com/2016/08/killed-girlfriend-fun-says-22-yr-old-student/
Re: I Killed My Girlfriend For The Fun Of It, Says 22-yr-old Student by UrennaNkoli(f): 2:46pm On Aug 26, 2016
And you will spend the rest of your life behind bars for the fun of it.
Re: I Killed My Girlfriend For The Fun Of It, Says 22-yr-old Student by Obaladerin2(m): 2:47pm On Aug 26, 2016
NOT GOOD
Re: I Killed My Girlfriend For The Fun Of It, Says 22-yr-old Student by Jetjacky(m): 2:48pm On Aug 26, 2016
God save us from their likes.
Re: I Killed My Girlfriend For The Fun Of It, Says 22-yr-old Student by Jetjacky(m): 2:49pm On Aug 26, 2016
UrennaNkoli:
And you will spend the rest of your life behind bars for the fun of it.
more than bars. Even before God.
Re: I Killed My Girlfriend For The Fun Of It, Says 22-yr-old Student by sinaj(f): 2:50pm On Aug 26, 2016
Diz one is psychotic sad

I hope he won't end up killing his inmate in kirikiri grin
Re: I Killed My Girlfriend For The Fun Of It, Says 22-yr-old Student by mhisbliss(f): 3:12pm On Aug 26, 2016
ok, good job killer, now goto jail for the fun of it, and spend the rest of your evil life in jail for the fun of it
Re: I Killed My Girlfriend For The Fun Of It, Says 22-yr-old Student by thorpido(m): 3:15pm On Aug 26, 2016
Your definition of fun is psychosis.
Re: I Killed My Girlfriend For The Fun Of It, Says 22-yr-old Student by kelechi50: 3:24pm On Aug 26, 2016
Mad people here and there,killing your gf and you call that fun

(1) (Reply)

10 New Tricks Kidnappers Use To Lure Victims / Man Murders Two Of His Children, Because He Suspects Their Mother Has A Lover / Policeman Allegedly Tears Original Documents Of A Vehicle, Points Gun At A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.