Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Governor Yahaya Bello Stoned In Kogi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Yahaya Bello Stoned In Kogi (47580 Views)

Governor Yahaya Bello Joins Christian Convention In Kogi As He Runs Into Them / Governor Yahaya Bello Is Not Dead. See Photos Of Him Chilling In Dubai. / Labour Leaders Stoned In Jos As Col Umar, Others Back FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Stoned In Kogi by Nobody: 8:11pm On Aug 26, 2016
jayriginal:

Chop knuckle.

Never mind the" it's too long to read crowd".
When they have to write for a job, they will know who English epp.

Pelted with stones would have been acceptable too. I made a little modification to your post.

Thanks Buddy,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Stoned In Kogi by Nobody: 8:13pm On Aug 26, 2016
PUSIDRILA:
Madam, how much do you collect per round, sorry, month? I want to register for Engrish lesson.

Spoilt child
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Stoned In Kogi by dadoctore(m): 8:15pm On Aug 26, 2016
Kgdavid:

Ma... its hurled not hauled.
z
Lol...when they will just speedily 'correct' ppl to gain likes or appear super-smart and eventually end up goofing grin
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Stoned In Kogi by Nobody: 8:18pm On Aug 26, 2016
macuwon:

And people are liking ur post.. just misleading the public.. stoned is also a past tense of the verb 'stone' meaning to pelt stones. Smh for u o

Contemporary English, it is wrong
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Stoned In Kogi by HARDDON: 8:20pm On Aug 26, 2016
kenonze:
Stoned? = wrong grammar
Stoned= A state of mind which occurs after smoking enough marijuana to the point where the user stares blankly into whatever catches his/her attention.
E.g
"I was so stoned I didn't notice the movie was in French."

Hurled missile should be a better phrase.

N/B stoned is totally different from "stoning"... .. .. Which is a form of capital punishment by hurling stone at someone until person kick the bucket

Hurled missiles? shocked shocked
Please define missiles in dis context.

Here to split hairs not to jeer

But I think the right phrase should be:

Kogi State...... was pelted with stones n bla bla bla

@ op, why do u think the only outing d northern president embark on is outside the country?

he knows he wud be dealt a more embarrassing blow!
So he eida stays put in his pseudo secured aso Stone or take a stroll out wit a Pjet!
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Stoned In Kogi by tanko589(m): 8:21pm On Aug 26, 2016
Not bad ! if he is doing d right tin, dis wil nt hv hpn to him.
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Stoned In Kogi by Kgdavid(m): 8:23pm On Aug 26, 2016
dadoctore:
z
Lol...when they will just speedily 'correct' ppl to gain likes or appear super-smart and eventually end up goofing grin

lol don't mind them o. Instead of one to just focus on responding to the topic, you'll be forming one-eyed king in the land of the blind
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Stoned In Kogi by Obas101(m): 8:23pm On Aug 26, 2016
kenonze:

Contemporary English, it is wrong

Madam so long as it is in the dictionary it is correct. Even if it's contemporary/modern.. Are words not modified or added. Wots the development if it's not

2 Likes

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Stoned In Kogi by Nobody: 8:23pm On Aug 26, 2016
Cauhlins:

Nice observation. Stoned is actually correct when used as a verb. Stoned is tge past participle of stone. Also "stonning" is with one N not double N.

Old English.. ... okay
Contemporary English...... Wrong
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Stoned In Kogi by Obas101(m): 8:25pm On Aug 26, 2016
And who said it is wrong, you?.. Who you be undecided
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Stoned In Kogi by robay(m): 8:25pm On Aug 26, 2016
Joavid:

keep qwayet jare!

the state is broke. ask Wada what he did for kogi.

Yahaya has only be there for less than a year.
u are a fool,I said my opinion,say ur own,if u quote me again,thunder go fire u

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Stoned In Kogi by Nobody: 8:33pm On Aug 26, 2016
damola311:

It's like you don't know who to quote? did you check her quote? can't you see she was the one that wrote Hauled missile? Don't quote me if you don't have something reasonable to say.
i m sorry!
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Stoned In Kogi by yorhmienerd(m): 8:33pm On Aug 26, 2016
bluaero:
Buhari is next

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Stoned In Kogi by NairaMaster1(m): 8:34pm On Aug 26, 2016
OK le me call Bello

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Stoned In Kogi by Nobody: 8:36pm On Aug 26, 2016
damola311:

It's like you don't know who to quote? did you check her quote? can't you see she was the one that wrote Hauled missile? Don't quote me if you don't have something reasonable to say.

grin grin
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Stoned In Kogi by Eliteklaus(m): 8:39pm On Aug 26, 2016
APC change, even wen they r in power they still shout change, don't u think scam is in order just saying
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Stoned In Kogi by GeneralEmenogu: 8:40pm On Aug 26, 2016
if dis can hapin in all d state I wil b hapy. dis government r killing d governed, we can bear it any more
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Stoned In Kogi by fakati(m): 8:40pm On Aug 26, 2016
This action is uncalled for.
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Stoned In Kogi by itsMrIke(m): 8:43pm On Aug 26, 2016
kenonze:
Stoned? = wrong grammar
Stoned= A state of mind which occurs after smoking enough marijuana to the point where the user stares blankly into whatever catches his/her attention.
E.g
"I was so stoned I didn't notice the movie was in French."

Hurled missile should be a better phrase.

N/B stoned is totally different from "stoning"... .. .. Which is a form of capital punishment by hurling stone at someone until person kick the bucket

So no one is going to correct you? Okay.

'Stone' is a verb, and it's past tense is 'stoned'....
So madam keep kwaayet dia

1 Like

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Stoned In Kogi by tuniski: 8:47pm On Aug 26, 2016
greatgod2012:

Exactly!

Our politicians have pushed Nigerians to the wall.

If PMB himself should try to go to another region apart from northern region, I doubt if the same treatment will not be given to him by the angry citizens.
Even in Daura sef buhari is prone to stoning. The streets ain't smiling. Apc/buhari is a disaster!
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Stoned In Kogi by damola311: 8:49pm On Aug 26, 2016
kenonze:

grin grin
Lol... why you dey laugh
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Stoned In Kogi by damola311: 8:49pm On Aug 26, 2016
kenonze:

grin grin
Lol... why you dey laugh
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Stoned In Kogi by kaystones(m): 9:14pm On Aug 26, 2016
joedams:
Zulu angry

Joedams na waw 4 u-self
Hauled?= wrong application Hauled= to pull a thing or person Hurled= right application Hurled=to throw stone or pelt
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Stoned In Kogi by Ayatullah(m): 9:17pm On Aug 26, 2016
damola311:

Miss Grammar, E Pele o.... Who grammar don help?

As a Nigerian, I'm sure you know what the "stoned" means.... No be only Hauled missile, na launch ballistic missile

She scored zero in her effort at teaching nonsense. Stoned as used in the report is very correct grammatically. Let her check her English dictionary instead of relying too much on 'Gangsters Dictionary'

I believe she must have taken too much weed and become "stoned" before posting.
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Stoned In Kogi by Onlymewakacum(m): 9:25pm On Aug 26, 2016
abokibuhari:
They voted for CHANJI, let them enjoy their chanji grin

Before you spew nonsense get your facts right! Kogites didn't vote for him, the original candidate voted for died and he was the party's nomination for the governor.
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Stoned In Kogi by Betapikin101: 9:28pm On Aug 26, 2016
Point of correction nobody voted for yahaya bello he was imposed on the kogites by oyegun Aisha Buhari and their cohorts.but one thing he forgot is that there is an extent u can push people. Judgement day is near FYI am not talking about the Supreme Court judgement but this kind judgement am talking about na God dey arrange am
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Stoned In Kogi by Betapikin101: 10:06pm On Aug 26, 2016
fakati:
This action is uncalled for.
Says who? If u no get better thing to talk just go sleep OK na when will it be called for?
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Stoned In Kogi by Harinholar(f): 10:07pm On Aug 26, 2016
abokibuhari:
They voted for CHANJI, let them enjoy their chanji grin
..they didn't vote for him tho...
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Stoned In Kogi by clickwtB(m): 10:08pm On Aug 26, 2016
Blatant lies if NO pictures or video i dont believe it!!!,you tactically and wickedly want to create inter ethnic crisis,if confirmed then looters like Wada,Ibro should have been hanged!!!
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Stoned In Kogi by Harinholar(f): 10:09pm On Aug 26, 2016
damola311:

Miss Grammar, E Pele o.... Who grammar don help?

As a Nigerian, I'm sure you know what the "stoned" means.... No be only Hauled missile, na launch ballistic missile
. smile###
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Stoned In Kogi by Harinholar(f): 10:11pm On Aug 26, 2016
dadoctore:
z
...baddest...
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Stoned In Kogi by Betapikin101: 10:18pm On Aug 26, 2016
clickwtB:
Blatant lies if NO pictures or video i dont believe it!!!,you tactically and wickedly want to create inter ethnic crisis,if confirmed then looters like Wada,Ibro should have been hanged!!!
If u don't have ears u should have eyes atleast one of ur sense organs should be working and intact except u choose to be insensitivily biased about the situation I guess u are one of those who work for him, enough of the lies even his tribal people are not happy with him.but a guy who ran a transport company and could not make much from it how can he manage a state successfully? Despite the economic recession in the country yahaya is imposing special package of suffering on kogites u really just need to see the situation of things in that state

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

ICPC Seizes N117M Items From Senator Utazi Chukwuka In Enugu (Photos) / 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa / Troops Repelled Attack In Pulka And Bitta(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.