Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Denis Adeleye To Represent Nigeria In Morocco Championship - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Denis Adeleye To Represent Nigeria In Morocco Championship (41281 Views)

Ola Aina Cleared By FIFA To Represent Nigeria / Okocha, Babayaro, Amokachi Represent Nigeria At Starsixes (videos Of The Goals) / I Won’t Represent Nigeria Again – Usman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Denis Adeleye To Represent Nigeria In Morocco Championship by HARDBOI: 8:10pm On Aug 26, 2016
Re: Denis Adeleye To Represent Nigeria In Morocco Championship by Nobody: 8:11pm On Aug 26, 2016
Outdated!n too dry
toposi4naija:

Chairman.....NCAN......Oyo State chapter.....

This young....incredible.....promising......chap is ready to represent Niqeria as a whole.....We hope he puts smile on our face by becoming victorious!......

Re: Denis Adeleye To Represent Nigeria In Morocco Championship by ebene4nija: 8:12pm On Aug 26, 2016
smhhh
Re: Denis Adeleye To Represent Nigeria In Morocco Championship by Dething: 8:14pm On Aug 26, 2016
Nairastake:
Go boy... We are a supported you. shocked cool

Bros abeg edit this thing before dey see am oooo. grin

1 Like

Re: Denis Adeleye To Represent Nigeria In Morocco Championship by donvat1(m): 8:15pm On Aug 26, 2016
Olalekanbanky1:
There's no day this man will make a press statement without making mention of the state's financial status... that's the true definition of CLUELESSNESS sad sad sad sad sad

Why not kuku resign since u always claim to have inherited limited resources? This one u now complain everytime
bros, u dey fall hands.
u no see buhari, I mean d main buhari no b dat DOG because d DOG get sense pass him and his brodas refer DAT statement to.
beside took time ooo

2 Likes

Re: Denis Adeleye To Represent Nigeria In Morocco Championship by Emeka71(m): 8:18pm On Aug 26, 2016
guass:
Nigeria is doomed!
What experience has an eleven year old boy to represent a large country like Nigeria? So can we not learn from our previous lesson of featuring a very young Divine Oduduru in a race that has Usain Bolt and others? What a paradox! A large country with little BRAINS
We have to catch this one young.

4 Likes

Re: Denis Adeleye To Represent Nigeria In Morocco Championship by Danywhizzy(m): 8:19pm On Aug 26, 2016
answer?
Re: Denis Adeleye To Represent Nigeria In Morocco Championship by femi4: 8:20pm On Aug 26, 2016
guass:
Nigeria is doomed!
What experience has an eleven year old boy to represent a large country like Nigeria? So can we not learn from our previous lesson of featuring a very young Divine Oduduru in a race that has Usain Bolt and others? What a paradox! A large country with little BRAINS
The chinko that defeated Segun Toriola, do you know his age?

1 Like

Re: Denis Adeleye To Represent Nigeria In Morocco Championship by bullseye90(m): 8:20pm On Aug 26, 2016
the second pics though. is the boy deaf for the governor to use a microphone??....I wish the boy success. go get us the Cup!!

1 Like

Re: Denis Adeleye To Represent Nigeria In Morocco Championship by lollmaolol(m): 8:21pm On Aug 26, 2016
eleburu:
11-Year-Old Ekiti Table Tennis Player Set For Morocco Championship

An 11-year-old Ekiti born table tennis player, Denis Adeleye, is set to represent Nigeria at the African Junior Championship that will hold in Morocco in October 2016.

Adeleye, who is passionately preparing for the competition, visited the Governor of Ekiti State, Mr Ayodele Fayose, on Thursday. Denis Adeleye says he is hopeful of returning victorious.

Governor Fayose promised to support Adeleye within the limited resources of the State government.
In a press conference at the Government House after the meeting with young Adeleye, the young star said he would do anything possible to make Nigeria proud.

http://www.naijapopular.com/2016/08/11-year-old-ekiti-table-tennis-to.html?m=1

Who says good things does not come from Ekiti??

This is one of numerous examples, haters should state clear.

You are probably wondering if I come from Ekiti, nope....but those guys are good....let's not be myopic, they just get strong head. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Denis Adeleye To Represent Nigeria In Morocco Championship by PMBfirstson(m): 8:21pm On Aug 26, 2016
eleburu:
11-Year-Old Ekiti Table Tennis Player Set For Morocco Championship

An 11-year-old Ekiti born table tennis player, Denis Adeleye, is set to represent Nigeria at the African Junior Championship that will hold in Morocco in October 2016.

Adeleye, who is passionately preparing for the competition, visited the Governor of Ekiti State, Mr Ayodele Fayose, on Thursday. Denis Adeleye says he is hopeful of returning victorious.

Governor Fayose promised to support Adeleye within the limited resources of the State government.
In a press conference at the Government House after the meeting with young Adeleye, the young star said he would do anything possible to make Nigeria proud.

http://www.naijapopular.com/2016/08/11-year-old-ekiti-table-tennis-to.html?m=1

i knew he is yoruba even before as i saw the news
Re: Denis Adeleye To Represent Nigeria In Morocco Championship by vicstar(m): 8:23pm On Aug 26, 2016
name checkers I hail thee grin
Kid the lord is ya elbow cool
Re: Denis Adeleye To Represent Nigeria In Morocco Championship by Paseus(m): 8:24pm On Aug 26, 2016
See d boy's face...he must be a badass in d game!
Re: Denis Adeleye To Represent Nigeria In Morocco Championship by 4nobody4every1: 8:24pm On Aug 26, 2016
Oyind17:
I'm fine oyingrin
You left me for another lady, had to watch you from afar. I can't divorce u oyin
Lol, but l got your divorce papers from the court, you took our kids, 7 boys and 7 girls away, the court says l must pay child support to you every month or else l will go to jail, l dont know what to do, can you withdraw the divorce papers so that we can settle back as a family, l promise to be a good husband to you grin grin
Re: Denis Adeleye To Represent Nigeria In Morocco Championship by Nairastake: 8:25pm On Aug 26, 2016
Dething:

Bros abeg edit this thing before dey see am oooo. grin

It was not peoples bisines
Re: Denis Adeleye To Represent Nigeria In Morocco Championship by jesme53(f): 8:26pm On Aug 26, 2016
grin nice one boy
Re: Denis Adeleye To Represent Nigeria In Morocco Championship by Atake14(m): 8:27pm On Aug 26, 2016
how much did dat baba gave to u.dat is making u sound xo despirate rather dan confident.
..win for ur sef nd ur family nt cos of govment o..we r nt worth it.y did u even branch to go meet my neice at all..pls my son never use dat word" i ll do anything"

Re: Denis Adeleye To Represent Nigeria In Morocco Championship by Nobody: 8:27pm On Aug 26, 2016
4nobody4every1:
Lol, but l got your divorce papers from the court, you took our kids, 7 boys and 7 girls away, the court says l must pay child support to you every month or else l will go to jail, l dont know what to do, can you withdraw the divorce papers so that we can settle back as a family, l promise to be a good husband to you grin grin
Lol, I missed you e-hubby grin

14 kids for this buhari?
Re: Denis Adeleye To Represent Nigeria In Morocco Championship by 4nobody4every1: 8:31pm On Aug 26, 2016
Oyind17:
Lol, I missed you e-hubby grin

14 kids for this buhari?
Yes, you better dont deny that you have 14 kids for me, l promise to be a good man to you if you give me another chance, sorry for my past, l am born again now, you better forgive me because Nairalanders are reading grin grin grin

Re: Denis Adeleye To Represent Nigeria In Morocco Championship by Nobody: 8:33pm On Aug 26, 2016
guass:
Nigeria is doomed!
For your mind now you make sense die, but I can bet my 5 cups of rice that you did not finish the article.

1 Like

Re: Denis Adeleye To Represent Nigeria In Morocco Championship by Anabel(f): 8:33pm On Aug 26, 2016
Finally. Something good is coming out of Ekiti. So proud of the boy. Goodluck with the championship
Re: Denis Adeleye To Represent Nigeria In Morocco Championship by Nobody: 8:33pm On Aug 26, 2016
4nobody4every1:
Yes, you better dont deny that you have 14 kids for me, l promise to be a good man to you if you give me another chance, sorry for my past, l am born again now grin grin grin
grin grin grin you have to do the cooking and do other house chores cheesy
Re: Denis Adeleye To Represent Nigeria In Morocco Championship by Nobody: 8:34pm On Aug 26, 2016
guass:
Nigeria is doomed!

You have to catch them YOUNG. Do you seriously think Usain Bold started running at age 26. Besides I am 100% sure he will be playing against his AGE MATES. There are rules you know. This young boy here might represent Nigeria 1 day and he would have all the experiences he is gathering NOW.

The athletes winning today all started at a young age you know

3 Likes

Re: Denis Adeleye To Represent Nigeria In Morocco Championship by fidkaitoo: 8:35pm On Aug 26, 2016
Ya thanks
Re: Denis Adeleye To Represent Nigeria In Morocco Championship by NairaMaster1(m): 8:38pm On Aug 26, 2016
Eeeh!

Re: Denis Adeleye To Represent Nigeria In Morocco Championship by repogirl(f): 8:41pm On Aug 26, 2016
Where is the red beret retárd in all this?
Re: Denis Adeleye To Represent Nigeria In Morocco Championship by 4nobody4every1: 8:41pm On Aug 26, 2016
Oyind17:
grin grin grin you have to do the cooking and do other house chores cheesy
Ok, Mrs Oyind17, consider it done grin grin grin.
Re: Denis Adeleye To Represent Nigeria In Morocco Championship by Nobody: 8:44pm On Aug 26, 2016
its better than to waste our money on a grown up idiot.
Re: Denis Adeleye To Represent Nigeria In Morocco Championship by Nobody: 8:46pm On Aug 26, 2016
4nobody4every1:
Ok, Mrs Oyind17, consider it done grin grin grin.
kiss kiss kisskiss How have you been?
Re: Denis Adeleye To Represent Nigeria In Morocco Championship by 4nobody4every1: 8:47pm On Aug 26, 2016
Oyind17:
kiss kiss kisskiss How have you been?
l am fine & good, how about you dear?
Re: Denis Adeleye To Represent Nigeria In Morocco Championship by Nobody: 8:48pm On Aug 26, 2016
The young lad needs our immense support.

Toriola went to the Olympics as African best yet he couldn't clinch a medal. He has represented Nigeria 7 times in the Olympics and nothing to show for it. Hey, he has done well for Nigeria and for himself no doubt but he still ended up as a mediocre at the top level despite been a local champion for so long.
Qadri had also done well for himself and for Nigeria.

As far as we are concerned, they are legends in the world of table tennis.

A new dawn is here. A new page is about to be opened for us in the world of table tennis and we will write on it with a biro of immortality.

A promising talent who undergoes a rigorous process will end up a quality product.
I bet you with the right support from the government and well meaning Nigerians, with tenacity and doggedness on the boys part, he could win a medal for Nigeria in the next Olympics.

1 Like

Re: Denis Adeleye To Represent Nigeria In Morocco Championship by Nobody: 8:49pm On Aug 26, 2016
4nobody4every1:
l am fine & good, how about you dear?
I'm doing great dear. Was away for a while, I'm back now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Launches CR7, His First Casual Fragrance / Throwback Picture Of Super Eagles Team / Lionel Messi Buys New Private Jet Reportedly Worth $15 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.