Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,909 members, 7,848,672 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:29 AM

Ghana And Nigeria Fight Again On Twitter (see Hilarious Tweets) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ghana And Nigeria Fight Again On Twitter (see Hilarious Tweets) (7467 Views)

Wizkid And Davido Are Currently Trending On Twitter. See Hilarious Tweets / Ray Hushpuppi, Phyno And Gucci Trend On Twitter. See Reactions / Fan Asks Wizkid About Caro On Twitter. See His Reply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana And Nigeria Fight Again On Twitter (see Hilarious Tweets) by makydebbie(f): 10:38am On Sep 17, 2016
Kelewele:
Thank God

Hope you are done learning the anthem gringringringrin
yes I'm now a full citizengringringrin
Re: Ghana And Nigeria Fight Again On Twitter (see Hilarious Tweets) by Kelewele(m): 10:53pm On Sep 18, 2016
makydebbie:
yes I'm now a full citizengringringrin
Hehe!! Congrats then .... I owe you a plate of delicious Ghana jollof
Re: Ghana And Nigeria Fight Again On Twitter (see Hilarious Tweets) by makydebbie(f): 4:43am On Sep 19, 2016
Kelewele:
Hehe!! Congrats then .... I owe you a plate of delicious Ghana jollof
I want papayetonguegrin
Re: Ghana And Nigeria Fight Again On Twitter (see Hilarious Tweets) by Kelewele(m): 12:18pm On Sep 21, 2016
makydebbie:
I want papayetonguegrin
No problem..At your service gringringrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghana And Nigeria Fight Again On Twitter (see Hilarious Tweets) by ChizzyQijiaren(f): 2:16pm On Sep 21, 2016
Watch the tour video to one of the amazing and historical place in the World, Beijing China. Clike, Like and Subscribe to the youtube channel for more tour videos and daily life vlogs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzELpaIDfc0

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ankara Office Wear Styles To Step Out With This Friday / Don Jazzy Is Loya Milk Ambassador / See Nak!ed & Romantic Photos Of Nollywood Actresses & Actors Servicing Eachother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.