Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,673 members, 7,816,761 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Miss Sahhara: I Would Have Committed Suicide If I Didn’t Leave Nigeria - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Miss Sahhara: I Would Have Committed Suicide If I Didn’t Leave Nigeria (24929 Views)

Miss Sahhara Bares Boobs At The Club In UK (photos) / Miss Sahhara Stuns In African Inspired Outfit / Transgender Ms SaHhara In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Sahhara: I Would Have Committed Suicide If I Didn’t Leave Nigeria by ireneony(f): 2:47pm On Aug 27, 2016
01Mysticdon:

come let me reset your brain
make una free me ..
if i yab una go talk...if i praise una go talk.

Kukuma kill me undecided
Re: Miss Sahhara: I Would Have Committed Suicide If I Didn’t Leave Nigeria by lollmaolol(m): 2:53pm On Aug 27, 2016
duduade:
And if you did commit the suicide.... Believe me nobody would miss you...

Everyone get hin wahala wey hin dey think of....

Only on Nairaland, lmao
Re: Miss Sahhara: I Would Have Committed Suicide If I Didn’t Leave Nigeria by rhektor(m): 3:01pm On Aug 27, 2016
owukpa:
By Vera Enenche

Top model and activist, Miss Sahhara, (Clifford Oche) has revealed that moving to the United Kingdom saved her from committing suicide.

The Idoma-born, Benue State lass said she was tired of being bullied and harassed in Nigeria, hence, her decision to move to the UK.

In a podcast interview, the Trans right activist said that it was not true that she suddenly decided to be a woman overnight.

She said, “Being a woman and living in your true gender is not a lifestyle. There was no time of epiphany; it’s like someone asking you when you decided to be male or female, am sure your answer will be, since you were born. So I have always known that I am female, my brain has always been female”

On why she decided to leave Nigeria, the ex-Benue Varsity student said “Moving to the United Kingdom was my redemption, it was either staying in Nigeria, continue being bullied, harassed, beaten up, and succeed in killing myself, or moving away to a more open minded society to leave my dreams to my fullest potentials, so I took the latter”

http://www.idomavoice.com/2016/08/i-would-have-committed-suicide-if-i.html

Who in Nigeria today is taking this lab rat serous. Who your gender issue epp?
Re: Miss Sahhara: I Would Have Committed Suicide If I Didn’t Leave Nigeria by Janeyinspires(f): 3:03pm On Aug 27, 2016
AnonyNymous:
The surgeons did a good job. . . But. . . The boobs look too fake lol grin
Too fakish,o jare! Just like where 2 ballons are been placed together on top of a flat board.

1 Like

Re: Miss Sahhara: I Would Have Committed Suicide If I Didn’t Leave Nigeria by jazeel2010: 3:13pm On Aug 27, 2016
Hmm SMH. It's still not late oooo
Re: Miss Sahhara: I Would Have Committed Suicide If I Didn’t Leave Nigeria by Nobody: 3:20pm On Aug 27, 2016
Carry your post thrumatic disorder go seat for aro
Re: Miss Sahhara: I Would Have Committed Suicide If I Didn’t Leave Nigeria by pussyAvenger: 3:30pm On Aug 27, 2016
owukpa:
By Vera Enenche

Top model and activist, Miss Sahhara, (Clifford Oche) has revealed that moving to the United Kingdom saved her from committing suicide.

The Idoma-born, Benue State lass said she was tired of being bullied and harassed in Nigeria, hence, her decision to move to the UK.

In a podcast interview, the Trans right activist said that it was not true that she suddenly decided to be a woman overnight.

She said, “Being a woman and living in your true gender is not a lifestyle. There was no time of epiphany; it’s like someone asking you when you decided to be male or female, am sure your answer will be, since you were born. So I have always known that I am female, my brain has always been female”

On why she decided to leave Nigeria, the ex-Benue Varsity student said “Moving to the United Kingdom was my redemption, it was either staying in Nigeria, continue being bullied, harassed, beaten up, and succeed in killing myself, or moving away to a more open minded society to leave my dreams to my fullest potentials, so I took the latter”

http://www.idomavoice.com/2016/08/i-would-have-committed-suicide-if-i.html
if i hear say this gal no fyn.....i can kis her she s beautiful
Re: Miss Sahhara: I Would Have Committed Suicide If I Didn’t Leave Nigeria by 01Mysticdon(m): 3:52pm On Aug 27, 2016
ireneony:
make una free me ..
if i yab una go talk...if i praise una go talk.

Kukuma kill me undecided
Aunty, I no go kill you, you too fine abeg grin or you dey bleach?
Seun see wife
Re: Miss Sahhara: I Would Have Committed Suicide If I Didn’t Leave Nigeria by Dumba088(m): 5:32pm On Aug 27, 2016
Wonder shall never end
Re: Miss Sahhara: I Would Have Committed Suicide If I Didn’t Leave Nigeria by Nobody: 7:21pm On Aug 27, 2016
People need to be careful out there.very soon you won't even know when you marry your fellow man in disguise.Too many trans out there.
Re: Miss Sahhara: I Would Have Committed Suicide If I Didn’t Leave Nigeria by buffalowings: 8:16pm On Aug 27, 2016
Even doe the boobs na fake grin grin

I go still nak am
Re: Miss Sahhara: I Would Have Committed Suicide If I Didn’t Leave Nigeria by donhils: 12:06am On Aug 28, 2016
See the breast be like football. Yeye de smell.
Re: Miss Sahhara: I Would Have Committed Suicide If I Didn’t Leave Nigeria by grandstar(m): 12:21am On Aug 28, 2016
ireneony:
Beautiful transgender. She is pretty
Do you meet many in Italy?
Re: Miss Sahhara: I Would Have Committed Suicide If I Didn’t Leave Nigeria by bewla(m): 7:29am On Aug 28, 2016
AnonyNymous:
The surgeons did a good job. . .
But. . .
The boobs look too fake lol grin
thats why i need to touch and fill it to be sure is not plastic
Re: Miss Sahhara: I Would Have Committed Suicide If I Didn’t Leave Nigeria by calculous: 8:40am On Aug 28, 2016
shocked
Re: Miss Sahhara: I Would Have Committed Suicide If I Didn’t Leave Nigeria by Horlar995(m): 1:19pm On Aug 28, 2016
Pls abeg......I wan ask dz qst......shey all dz man wy dy turn woman overnight.....shey guyz dy 4ck dm so?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Rolling-Up Shirt Sleeves Attractive To Girls? / Jim Iyke Vs Male Model: Who Wore It Better? / Kim Kardashian Or Sylvia Nduka.: Who Wore It Better

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.