Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,064 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Exercise Crocodile Has This SECRET Mission (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Exercise Crocodile Has This SECRET Mission (photos) (1791 Views)

Exercise Crocodile Smile In Lagos By Nigerian Army / Nigerian Army Commence Exercise Crocodile Smile II In Lagos, Ogun / Exercise Crocodile Smile In Rivers, Army Kills 5 Militants & Arrest 23 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exercise Crocodile Has This SECRET Mission (photos) by GoggleB(m): 10:49pm On Aug 26, 2016
Colonel Sani Kukasheka Usman, the acting director on the army public relations, has disclosed the purposes of the exercise code-named “Crocodile Smile” in Niger Delta region.

In a statement he relased on Friday, August 26, he wrote: “Exercise Crocodile is not about guns and boats only. There is humanitarian aspect too.

The military training exercise embarked upon by the Nigerian army to train its special forces, formations and units located in the south-south geo-political zone of the country, has commenced in earnest.

Recall that we have shown you the massing up of the troops yesterday, today, we are showing you photographs of the logistics build up and most importantly, the human side of the exercise; ongoing free medical outreach for Sapele communities in Delta state.

Here, the Nigerian Army Medical Corps have fully deployed attending to medical needs of the communities free of charge.”

Recall that the exercise was launched about a month ago, soldiers are practice in amphibious and internal security operations in riverine environment.

They also also check criminal activities like kidnapping, militancy and piracy and other forms of criminal activities. The general public was asked not to panic on the sight of unusual movement of large number of troops, heavy military weapons and equipment in these areas.

1)Logistics build up-vehicles
2)Logistics build up-uniforms
3)More logistics
4) More vehicles

https://www.naij.com/944750-exercise-crocodile-smile-secret-mission.html?source=index_main

Cc lalasticlala Fynestboi mynd44

Re: Exercise Crocodile Has This SECRET Mission (photos) by GoggleB(m): 10:49pm On Aug 26, 2016
5)Fitting more logistics
6)More logistics
7)More logistics
cool Uploading equipment

Re: Exercise Crocodile Has This SECRET Mission (photos) by GoggleB(m): 10:50pm On Aug 26, 2016
9)Free medical outreach in Sapele
10)A doctor attending to patients free of charge
11)Free medical outreach in Sapele
12) Medical outreach in support of exercise crocodile smile

Re: Exercise Crocodile Has This SECRET Mission (photos) by GoggleB(m): 10:50pm On Aug 26, 2016
I pray everything works well as planned.. Let this avenging nonsense stop .

2 Likes

Re: Exercise Crocodile Has This SECRET Mission (photos) by madridguy(m): 10:59pm On Aug 26, 2016
Exercise crocodile smile grin grin grin I hope Tompolo will come out for free medical care. grin

4 Likes

Re: Exercise Crocodile Has This SECRET Mission (photos) by cktheluckyman: 11:01pm On Aug 26, 2016
I hope you will display all this pictures next time the avengers strike

1 Like

Re: Exercise Crocodile Has This SECRET Mission (photos) by Nobody: 11:02pm On Aug 26, 2016
smiley i have hope in our military

1 Like

Re: Exercise Crocodile Has This SECRET Mission (photos) by GoggleB(m): 11:03pm On Aug 26, 2016
cktheluckyman:
Use common sense to type when you want to make a post and learn to appreciate a new strategy put in place to stop all dis nonsense

9 Likes

Re: Exercise Crocodile Has This SECRET Mission (photos) by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:07pm On Aug 26, 2016
wuruwuru
Re: Exercise Crocodile Has This SECRET Mission (photos) by madridguy(m): 11:10pm On Aug 26, 2016
Pa Chukwudi44 junior grin grin

cktheluckyman:

2 Likes

Re: Exercise Crocodile Has This SECRET Mission (photos) by asorocker: 11:11pm On Aug 26, 2016
this is a good development , i hope it is not going to end up like the infamous operation OAU that was started by Benjamin Adekunle with 33,000 soldiers but was ened with only 300 soldiers

1 Like

Re: Exercise Crocodile Has This SECRET Mission (photos) by GoggleB(m): 11:15pm On Aug 26, 2016
That's the hope of we Nigerians too.. Although it's a good development like you said.
asorocker:
this is a good development , i hope it is not going to end up like the infamous operation OAU that was started by Benjamin Adekunle with 33,000 soldiers but was ened with only 300 soldiers
Re: Exercise Crocodile Has This SECRET Mission (photos) by AnodaIT(m): 11:46pm On Aug 26, 2016
Our crocodiles will truly smile in the creeks
Re: Exercise Crocodile Has This SECRET Mission (photos) by kolarex19(m): 4:04am On Aug 27, 2016
Operation crocodile. Kudos to Buratai

God bless federal republic of Nigeria
Re: Exercise Crocodile Has This SECRET Mission (photos) by princemillla(m): 4:18am On Aug 27, 2016
Hmmm the fear of ex military major...... Is the beginning of silence
Re: Exercise Crocodile Has This SECRET Mission (photos) by omenka(m): 4:33am On Aug 27, 2016
madridguy:
Exercise crocodile smile grin grin grin I hope Tompolo will come out for free medical care. grin
You want Israeli Drug Dealers Pharmacists to descend on you abi?? grin
Re: Exercise Crocodile Has This SECRET Mission (photos) by madridguy(m): 5:04am On Aug 27, 2016
grin grin grin

omenka:
You want Israeli Drug Dealers Pharmacists to descend on you abi?? grin

1 Like

Re: Exercise Crocodile Has This SECRET Mission (photos) by OLUWAcypris1(f): 6:18am On Aug 27, 2016
cktheluckyman:

Y dont u lead dem n see to ur end!
Re: Exercise Crocodile Has This SECRET Mission (photos) by Kingkamal(m): 6:51am On Aug 27, 2016
We always pray for peace in Nigeria. And may Allah help our leaders.
Re: Exercise Crocodile Has This SECRET Mission (photos) by QuotaSystem: 6:56am On Aug 27, 2016
cktheluckyman:

Pa Chukwudi when are you coming out for your free medical checkup?

(1) (Reply)

How Aisha Buhari Spent Fg's N1.8million To Use A London Lounge (SEE PHOTOS) / Why Does Fulani Desperately Need A United Nigeria? / The True Origin Of The Name Biafra And The Kingdom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.