|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,422,735 members, 5,435,652 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 February 2020 at 05:33 AM
|Be An Entrepreneur: Profitable Small Scale Business by isikefelister: 11:15pm On Aug 26, 2016|
In our today society where getting a white collar job as a graduate is a bit difficult, doing a profitable business is the way forward. This could also help grow the economy. Do not wait for what the government will do for u, but rather do something for the country. There are so many business one can start with little or no capital, with time and consistency you see your business growing. Some small scale business you can start with little or no capital include: felisterisike.blogspot.com
1. Hair dressing: You can start a hair dressing business without capital; all that is involved is being skilled at making hair. As you progress in the business you could get a shop and employ more stylists to assist you. This is a very lucrative business as everyone wants to look good and they are willing to pay to look good.
2. Tutorial lessons: this could take the form of home lessons, which does not require capital to start or having a tutorial centre where will you might need the services of other tutors to handle other subjects you might not be sound in. This is a very good business as different students prepares and write their final exams every year, is a good way to make money.
3. Mini restaurant: Man must eat. This business has a great potential to grow big in no time as there is always demand for food every day. This can be set up with little capital, it is best the environment is well studied before setting up a mini restaurant
4. Computer/ mobile phone repairs: This does not necessary requires an office space when starting up, but it does requires your skills as so many people lack the technical aspect of some of these devices.
5. Recharge card selling: This is s profitable business one can start with little capital. An office space might not be necessary at the beginning of the business, but as it grows u can go for an office space if the need for it arises.
6. Farming: farming is a very lucrative business that if highly harness can grow the country GDP. So many types of farming one can venture into, with a little space at the back of your house, you could plants vegetables, go into poultry farming etc.
7. Blogging: Anyone can go into blogging as far as you have the passion for it. Turn your passion/interest into making money. It does not really cost much to start, with your laptop and internet services, you are good to go.
8. Freelance writing: This is good business that does not really require capital to start.
9. Bulk SMS services: this is a business that is easy and less expensive to start up. Most business wants their business to be advertised in order to get more customers and make more profit.
10. Jewelry making: This involves little capital, it just requires your skills. The materials for making some of these jewelries are relatively cheap and affordable to get in the market.
11. Make-up artist: Ladies want to look good. This is a good business one can start with little or no capital, just your skills is involved here.
12. Laundry service: This is a very good business that one can go into, as far as your services are good and your rate affordable.
13. Car wash services: This does not need much capital to start up, choose a good location where you are sure of getting a good number of cars.
14. Sport viewing center: sport lovers will always pay to watch their favorites sport. Starting a sport viewing centre is a good business to do.
15. Online marketing: This does not need much capital to start.
16. Rental services: this is a very lucrative business as there is always ceremony taking place every day in the country. You could with a little capital by getting less expensive and affordable plastics chairs and tables, which could be replaced later on as the business grows. Is best you work and have friends with event planners when doing this business.
17. Recruitment agency: You could start this by being d middle man between the applicants and the company looking for the services of graduates.
18. Event management: Event management business is a very lucrative business now in the country, as ceremonies such as birthdays, weddings, conferences and exhibition, parties are being organized every day.
19. Computer training class: The world is becoming more technologically advance, and everyone wants to go with the trend, you could start a computer training class with little capital.
20. Ice block making: This does not need much capital to start up, with your readily available water and freezers you could make ice blocks and supply to those that sells drinks as most drinks lovers likes their drinks cold.
21. Cake baking: There is celebration taking place every day, either birthday celebration, victory celebration, wedding celebration etc, and this celebration involves the use of cake.
22. Selling of fairly used cloths and shoes: This is a very lucrative business in Nigeria as most people wants to look good without breaking a bank. Road side food vendor: this does not really involve much capital as u will not be spending on getting a shop for it. you could get a strategic place to sell your food like Motor park, market places etc
|Re: Be An Entrepreneur: Profitable Small Scale Business by frankalika(m): 9:16am On Aug 27, 2016|
It is my great privileged to bring to you this recent business trend i discovered a few months back and today, i am a great testimony to that. I know you all know this organization popularly known as GNLD. Guess what, we have all been lead astray by those people who don't totally understand the concept. True, you might have been falsely invited for a job, for that i am sorry, but it is with great pleasure i tell you, it is a life time opportunity that you would never regret. You don't want to look back in the next few years and say to your self, "had i known". Believe me, i have only spent 3 months in this business, now i am earning above 80 thousand naira. I don't want to talk about money so criticizers will use that as an advantage. I don't know how to convince people i tell you, my life is a testimony. I used to work as an accountant at Smackers Ltd (the Place) till my employment was terminated recently. I am a BSc holder in Bus.Edu, from the University of Nigeria. I have a dream, that someday our youths, fresh graduates, and community as a whole will see the reality and trust worthiness of this business. It is something that grows every month, the same income you earn this month can never be the same next month. And who says graduates like us roam the streets of Lagos selling drugs?! Rubbish!!! Arrant non-sense!!! Let me let you all know, i just discovered that i didn't become a 2nd class upper degree holder to work for people for the rest of my life and won't appreciate me. Fellow graduates, we are much more intelligent than those illiterates who lack the foresight and have no ideal of innovation. My team discovered a business system that has blessed us all within a short while. I urge you all as graduate to graduates, working class to working class and graduate to corpers, graduate to illiterates, gives this a try, you will bless God for this. Everyday, we pray to God to provide opportunities for us, the truth is this, we are all looking but not seeing, all hearing but not listening. I urge you all, take a lot back as far as 4-5 years ago, all students graduating from various institutions, how many are having jobs these days? Those who even have are complaining bitterly, quote me wrong if i am. Look at the most interesting thing, you can continue doing your job and still be engaged in the business networking. I don't know how to convince people but this i know
1) We do not sell/market drugs on the streets,
2) We do not force people to join but we recruitment
3) We have millionaires in this business who got started just 4 years ago.
You are pondering eh! I told you we have a leverage system o interesting, please do not join those set of GNLD people selling drugs on the street, Why? i was part of them in 2013, there was no system there but where i am today, there is a system. A team dedicated to do all your needs just as they did mine, a team of learned individuals. I know some will still criticize, it's naturally but we in the system take it as a stepping stone, we climb on it to get to the top. fell free to ask your questions, i will humbly and happily reply. Here is my mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or you can reach me on 08164467904. Peeps, now look at the amazing thing, just 3 months i earn over 80k, next month i am guaranteed more than this. I am not sweet talking, i am not brain washing. I know it's crazy but i leave the ball in your court. I sincerely hope to receive questions and readily available for critics.
Thank you very much for taking your time to read this, God bless you all!!!
See you at the top!!!
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89