Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,175 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Here Is What's Added In New PES 2017 And How To Play The Demo Now - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Here Is What's Added In New PES 2017 And How To Play The Demo Now (3010 Views)

FIFA 19: Six Features That Should Be Added To Make The Game Better / New PES 2018 Ppsspp (december 2017) Update Download / New PES 2017 for Android phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here Is What's Added In New PES 2017 And How To Play The Demo Now by endyuzo(m): 4:38am On Aug 27, 2016
A demo for PES 2017 was released today on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PlayStation 3, and Xbox 360. It features nine teams (including two national sides) and two stadiums, all of which are listed below.

You can pick up the demo right now using these download links: PS4, Xbox One, PS3, Xbox 360. The full game launches on September 13, which is two weeks before rival game FIFA 17 comes out on September 27.

According to PlayStation Universe, a demo for FIFA 17 will come out in early September, featuring teams like Real Madrid, Manchester United, Chelsea, and Bayern Munich. It will also apparently include stadiums like Stamford Bridge and Centurylink Field.
http://www.mobilestation.mobi/2016/08/here-is-whats-added-in-new-pes-2017-and.html

Re: Here Is What's Added In New PES 2017 And How To Play The Demo Now by IsiAbuncha(m): 9:59am On Aug 27, 2016
endyuzo:
A demo for PES 2017 was released today on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PlayStation 3, and Xbox 360. It features nine teams (including two national sides) and two stadiums, all of which are listed below.

You can pick up the demo right now using these download links: PS4, Xbox One, PS3, Xbox 360. The full game launches on September 13, which is two weeks before rival game FIFA 17 comes out on September 27.

According to PlayStation Universe, a demo for FIFA 17 will come out in early September, featuring teams like Real Madrid, Manchester United, Chelsea, and Bayern Munich. It will also apparently include stadiums like Stamford Bridge and Centurylink Field.
http://www.mobilestation.mobi/2016/08/here-is-whats-added-in-new-pes-2017-and.html
. I'm guessing those two national teams are Albania and Iceland, nice one. I'll love to see more African teams included as well if possible.
Re: Here Is What's Added In New PES 2017 And How To Play The Demo Now by barackodam: 11:19am On Aug 28, 2016
IsiAbuncha:
. I'm guessing those two national teams are Albania and Iceland, nice one. I'll love to see more African teams included as well if possible.

That's Germany and France
Re: Here Is What's Added In New PES 2017 And How To Play The Demo Now by IsiAbuncha(m): 2:58pm On Aug 30, 2016
barackodam:

That's Germany and France
. Nice, I hear rumour say Madrid and some other top clubs no go dey the new Pes 17. Boys won shift go Fifa sef
Re: Here Is What's Added In New PES 2017 And How To Play The Demo Now by Mathkid30: 4:00pm On Aug 30, 2016
IsiAbuncha:
. Nice, I hear rumour say Madrid and some other top clubs no go dey the new Pes 17. Boys won shift go Fifa sef
Thats not true......buh the name of some teams will be different
Re: Here Is What's Added In New PES 2017 And How To Play The Demo Now by somehowpenis(m): 4:37pm On Aug 30, 2016
IsiAbuncha:
not true at all.
Re: Here Is What's Added In New PES 2017 And How To Play The Demo Now by 6footplus(m): 5:53pm On Aug 31, 2016
Played the demo 2 nights back, it's really good but tough to score. Watching online though, boys have been scoring long range stunners.

Wanna try fifa 17 demo too soon enough.
Re: Here Is What's Added In New PES 2017 And How To Play The Demo Now by barackodam: 12:40am On Sep 01, 2016
IsiAbuncha:

Impossible brother.......

Impossible
Re: Here Is What's Added In New PES 2017 And How To Play The Demo Now by IsiAbuncha(m): 6:45pm On Sep 01, 2016
barackodam:

Impossible brother.......

Impossible
Brother, lol. Me sef surprise when i hear the gist. Dem don license Dortmund but that rumour of Real Madrid, Manchester United and Liverpool being absent caught me the most.
Re: Here Is What's Added In New PES 2017 And How To Play The Demo Now by barackodam: 7:56am On Sep 03, 2016
IsiAbuncha:
Brother, lol. Me sef surprise when i hear the gist. Dem don license Dortmund but that rumour of Real Madrid, Manchester United and Liverpool being absent caught me the most.

How do we play game without La Liga and EPL?
Re: Here Is What's Added In New PES 2017 And How To Play The Demo Now by somehowpenis(m): 12:41pm On Sep 03, 2016
Its all Rumor.. Not possible
Re: Here Is What's Added In New PES 2017 And How To Play The Demo Now by IsiAbuncha(m): 9:24am On Sep 04, 2016
barackodam:

How do we play game without La Liga and EPL?
I was wondering too when I saw the news on their facebook page. Let's watch and see sha.
Re: Here Is What's Added In New PES 2017 And How To Play The Demo Now by IsiAbuncha(m): 1:36am On Sep 12, 2016
Seen the news Pes17, there isn't any Bayern Munich trust me. Player Ratings: Maradona 98, C. Ronaldo 94, L. Suarez 93, L. Messi 93, Ibrahimovic 92. The likes of Muller, Bale, Hazard then follow. Lots of new faces for Mahrez, Iniesta and the likes, african teams 14, europe 34, s.a 10. Its cool though smiley

(1) (Reply)

Pro Gaming And Gamers / [NLA] GHANA LOTTO GAME[WINNING] / Hack Your Ps Vita All Version 3.60 To 3.68

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.