Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,860 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:07 PM

We Deserve The Leaders We Get: GEJ Vs The APC, Buhari And The Change In One Pic - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Deserve The Leaders We Get: GEJ Vs The APC, Buhari And The Change In One Pic (4229 Views)

My Dad Decamped To APC. This Is So Tough. I Hate Anything Apc/buhari. / The Biography Of Godwin Obaseki, The APC Edo State Governorship Flag Bearer / Fresh Power Tussle In APC: Buhari Woos Tinubu For Support (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Deserve The Leaders We Get: GEJ Vs The APC, Buhari And The Change In One Pic by Gombs(m): 5:07am On Aug 27, 2016
Imagine what someone typed 2 years ago, obviously of the APC stand, criticizing GEJ for the naira trading against the dollar at N180. He said GEJ has finished Nigeria.

2 years later, the naira trades against a dollar for 412 as at today! How ironic! Compare with the pic below!

Nigerians handed over a Nigeria where food was cheap, there were no queues at filling stations and inflation rate was single digits. Where there was freedom of speech, Nigerians could insult you and your mother and wife and get away with it…it's not like Nigerians never knew what they had, they NEVER thought they'd loose it. GEJ, We miss you Sir.

Nigeria loses Africa's largest economy position to South Africa, loses Africa's top oil producing nation status to Angola, loses West Africa aviation Hub position to Ghana. Over 200 major businesses either close down or relocate from Nigeria.

The people of Nigeria ask for jobs but our government prefers to shut down a film village that would have provided just that rather than relocate it to those who would appreciate it.

The Naira plunges to ₦412 to $1. Yet, asked to react, the Federal Government gives its standard response-it is all Goodluck Jonathan's fault!

We deserve the leaders we get!

God bless Nigeria!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Deserve The Leaders We Get: GEJ Vs The APC, Buhari And The Change In One Pic by madridguy(m): 5:11am On Aug 27, 2016
Baba need to work hard to fulfill his $1-#1 promise.
Re: We Deserve The Leaders We Get: GEJ Vs The APC, Buhari And The Change In One Pic by Nobody: 5:14am On Aug 27, 2016
Op just add ur Wailers identity number

Though nigeria is a mess now, but I don't miss GEJ

Na ur type go sell their birthright just for food

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Deserve The Leaders We Get: GEJ Vs The APC, Buhari And The Change In One Pic by metalDETECTED(m): 5:15am On Aug 27, 2016
Dog Lovers, Zombies and Sai Baba-rians over to you cool

9 Likes

Re: We Deserve The Leaders We Get: GEJ Vs The APC, Buhari And The Change In One Pic by metalDETECTED(m): 5:16am On Aug 27, 2016
lustychima:

And a Dog Lover arrives .... grin

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Deserve The Leaders We Get: GEJ Vs The APC, Buhari And The Change In One Pic by Nobody: 5:19am On Aug 27, 2016
Lustychima reminds me of white Americans under George W Bush. Suffering through gritted teeth/smiles.

One of the primary jobs of a president/administration is to ensure that ppl can eat. If that hasn't been done, said ruler is a nonstarter. It's not "just" food; the masses must eat to live.

How u wan collect birthright if u die from starvation faster than ur father dies from old age?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Deserve The Leaders We Get: GEJ Vs The APC, Buhari And The Change In One Pic by ibehKachukwu: 5:23am On Aug 27, 2016
MrsPhyno:
Lustychima reminds me of white Americans under George W Bush. Suffering through gritted teeth/smiles.

One of the primary jobs of a president/administration is to ensure that ppl can eat. If that hasn't been done, said ruler is a nonstarter. It's not "just" food; the masses must eat to live.

How u wan collect birthright if u die from starvation faster than ur father dies from old age?

Only few were blessed with what you have upstairs. Protect it

14 Likes

Re: We Deserve The Leaders We Get: GEJ Vs The APC, Buhari And The Change In One Pic by agarawu23(m): 5:24am On Aug 27, 2016
lustychima:

Those wailing knew nothing about politics and economy o. They are just sad that they didn't win the election.

The PDP's shared all our foreign reserves and they expected the present govt to Start printing dollars at home?

The economy is bad presently but it's better than thieves sharing our yam while we (citizens) snor on bed.

2 Likes

Re: We Deserve The Leaders We Get: GEJ Vs The APC, Buhari And The Change In One Pic by ajepako(f): 5:26am On Aug 27, 2016
madridguy:

Eko e reee....

4 Likes

Re: We Deserve The Leaders We Get: GEJ Vs The APC, Buhari And The Change In One Pic by Nobody: 5:32am On Aug 27, 2016
agarawu23:

Those wailing knew nothing about politics and economy o. They are just sad that they didn't win the election.

The PDP's PDP shared all our foreign reserves and they expected expect the present govt to Start printing dollars at home?

The economy is bad presently but it's better than thieves sharing our yam while we (citizens) snor on bed.

This is what happens when a dumbo tries to play intelligent

Pls sir, educate us on 'Foreign Reserves'. Tell us what you know about it

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Deserve The Leaders We Get: GEJ Vs The APC, Buhari And The Change In One Pic by agarawu23(m): 5:33am On Aug 27, 2016
MrsPhyno:

everybody can't have the said food cos we humans aren't the same. Some are meant to be poor and no matter how cheap a plate of rice is; they still can't afford it. (It happens everywhere around the globe).

What do we say about those that sold their birthrate for a plate of porridge yam? How will his/her up coming generation benefit from the porridge yam that has digested decades back?

1 Like

Re: We Deserve The Leaders We Get: GEJ Vs The APC, Buhari And The Change In One Pic by madridguy(m): 5:36am On Aug 27, 2016
I get belief inside Sai Baba like kilode grin

ajepako:

Eko e reee....
Re: We Deserve The Leaders We Get: GEJ Vs The APC, Buhari And The Change In One Pic by agarawu23(m): 5:38am On Aug 27, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:

you should know better since I am a "dumbo". You can't be rude to your teacher and expect him to teach you what you dont know/understand.

I think you know best 'Mr teacher'

4 Likes

Re: We Deserve The Leaders We Get: GEJ Vs The APC, Buhari And The Change In One Pic by Slimflame(m): 5:40am On Aug 27, 2016
madridguy:
not dis our era

2 Likes

Re: We Deserve The Leaders We Get: GEJ Vs The APC, Buhari And The Change In One Pic by Nobody: 5:41am On Aug 27, 2016
agarawu23:
everybody can't have the said food cos we humans aren't the same. Some are meant to be poor and no matter how cheap a plate of rice is; they still can't afford it. (It happens everywhere around the globe).

What do we say about those that sold their birthrate for a plate of porridge yam? How will his/her up coming generation benefited from the porridge yam that has digested decades back?
Yeah, the Bible says "the poor will always be with you" but it's also the duty of the government to alleviate the poors plight. No reasonable person would argue against that.

Human instinct is to survive. That is first. Before you can reproduce, you must not be starving so I don't know what generations you're talking about.

I'm not trying to start an inane argument, the actual point is that the guy shouldn't make it sound like food is paltry. Yeah, ppl don't "sell their birthrights" usually but they need food to even live. It's one thing if a govt can't provide light or security or cheap fuel. It's another thing if they enable a situation that makes ppl so poor they can't afford "bread".

Check what caused the French Revolution sir. Food is significant.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Deserve The Leaders We Get: GEJ Vs The APC, Buhari And The Change In One Pic by agarawu23(m): 5:47am On Aug 27, 2016
MrsPhyno:

Yeah, the Bible says "the poor will always be with you" but it's also the duty of the government to alleviate the poors plight. No reasonable person would argue against that.

Human instinct is to survive. That is first. Before you can reproduce, you must not be starving so I don't know what generations you're talking about.

I'm not trying to start an inane argument, the actual point is that the guy shouldn't make it sound like food is paltry. Yeah, ppl don't "sell their birthrights" usually but they need food to even live. It's one thing if a govt can't provide light or security or cheap fuel. It's another thing if they enable a situation that makes ppl so poor they can't afford "bread".

hmmmmm! You have your point.

1 Like

Re: We Deserve The Leaders We Get: GEJ Vs The APC, Buhari And The Change In One Pic by Nobody: 5:49am On Aug 27, 2016
agarawu23:
hmmmmm! You have your point.
Wow a nice person in the politics section
Thank you grin

3 Likes

Re: We Deserve The Leaders We Get: GEJ Vs The APC, Buhari And The Change In One Pic by Slimflame(m): 5:52am On Aug 27, 2016
agarawu23:

What do we say about those that sold their birthrate for a plate of porridge yam? How will his/her up coming generation benefit from the porridge yam that has digested decades back?
shut up dia....i dont knw the kind of mentality u people have,u knw sometin is bad and u kip backing it,anyway dats influence of hunger

5 Likes

Re: We Deserve The Leaders We Get: GEJ Vs The APC, Buhari And The Change In One Pic by mare23ayo(m): 5:53am On Aug 27, 2016
we are getting there surely, things may get tough now but eventually we gonna get back on track
Re: We Deserve The Leaders We Get: GEJ Vs The APC, Buhari And The Change In One Pic by agarawu23(m): 5:59am On Aug 27, 2016
[s]
Slimflame:
shut up dia....i dont knw the kind of mentality u people have,u knw sometin is bad and u kip backing it,anyway dats influence of hunger
[/s] read my lines again after you format your brain or you help yourself

1 Like

Re: We Deserve The Leaders We Get: GEJ Vs The APC, Buhari And The Change In One Pic by Slimflame(m): 6:01am On Aug 27, 2016
agarawu23:
[s][/s] read my lines again after you format your brain or you help yourself
Go to hell with your lines,i dont read dumb a$$ post

4 Likes

Re: We Deserve The Leaders We Get: GEJ Vs The APC, Buhari And The Change In One Pic by Gombs(m): 6:04am On Aug 27, 2016
lustychima:

You'd come for the wailing form... And we'd not sell for you... Even Zimbabwe won't.

How'd you miss better thing? Zombie Sabi better thing?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Deserve The Leaders We Get: GEJ Vs The APC, Buhari And The Change In One Pic by Nobody: 6:06am On Aug 27, 2016
agarawu23:

The PDP's shared all our foreign reserves and they expected the present govt to Start printing dollars at home?

u are spot on bro

Somethings happened dat lead us here until they are addressed we are going no where

If people like let them shout hunger to high heavens

1 Like

Re: We Deserve The Leaders We Get: GEJ Vs The APC, Buhari And The Change In One Pic by Gombs(m): 6:08am On Aug 27, 2016
MrsPhyno:

Epp me ask am... I mean, how'd you see exchange rate from 180 to 412 and still say someone is selling birthright? Ara o n'apudi ndi mmadu etua? undecided

After reading where Nigeria is and how much our sports ministry wanted to eat Olympic boys money too... You still think some people are finally being unzombied... But no, dog wen go loss no dey hear whistle.

5 Likes

Re: We Deserve The Leaders We Get: GEJ Vs The APC, Buhari And The Change In One Pic by Gombs(m): 6:10am On Aug 27, 2016
agarawu23:

3 Likes

Re: We Deserve The Leaders We Get: GEJ Vs The APC, Buhari And The Change In One Pic by Nobody: 6:10am On Aug 27, 2016
MrsPhyno:

dear
It's totally wrong on every issue we try to make reference to US

We operate on different economy....they are not oil dependant like us

Ur argument would have been more valid if ur reference is on another developing country
Re: We Deserve The Leaders We Get: GEJ Vs The APC, Buhari And The Change In One Pic by Gombs(m): 6:11am On Aug 27, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:

grin grin

1 Like

Re: We Deserve The Leaders We Get: GEJ Vs The APC, Buhari And The Change In One Pic by Nobody: 6:11am On Aug 27, 2016
metalDETECTED:

Re: We Deserve The Leaders We Get: GEJ Vs The APC, Buhari And The Change In One Pic by Gombs(m): 6:13am On Aug 27, 2016
MrsPhyno:

Wow a nice person in the politics section
Thank you grin

He's a hybrid... Half zombie, half human. grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Deserve The Leaders We Get: GEJ Vs The APC, Buhari And The Change In One Pic by Nobody: 6:13am On Aug 27, 2016
metalDETECTED:

ineffectual buffon defender

Greatings

Re: We Deserve The Leaders We Get: GEJ Vs The APC, Buhari And The Change In One Pic by Pidggin(f): 6:13am On Aug 27, 2016
MrsPhyno:

Re: We Deserve The Leaders We Get: GEJ Vs The APC, Buhari And The Change In One Pic by Gombs(m): 6:16am On Aug 27, 2016
lustychima:
u are spot on bro

Somethings happened dat lead us here until they are addressed we are going no where

If people like let them shout hunger to high heavens

Same thing the last line in the OP said... Y'all will never stop saying the reason for failing is "It's all Goodluck Jonathan's fault"

What sort of programming is this? cry

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Say Hello To Nigeria’s Dshk 12.7mm Machine Gun- “DUSHKA” / APC Wins All 17 Chairmanship, Councillorship Seats In Yobe / Video Of The Brutal Clash Between Yoruba And Hausa At Ilisan Remo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.