Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

University Of Ibadan, Direct Entry 2009/2010 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan, Direct Entry 2009/2010 (1887 Views)

2015/2016 University Of Ibadan Direct Entry Admission Thread. / University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... / University Of Ibadan (direct Entry) 2012/2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

University Of Ibadan, Direct Entry 2009/2010 by Tare1(f): 1:31pm On Oct 01, 2009
Direct Entry 2009/2010
UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN

SPECIAL RELEASE

2009/2010 DIRECT ENTRY ADMISSIONS EXERCISE

The University of Ibadan, Ibadan, hereby requests all candidates who made the University their first choice in the Direct Entry Admissions for 2009/2010 to submit the results of their SSCE ‘O'level WAEC/NECO, ‘A' levels or equivalent certificates online directly through http://www.admissions.ui.edu.ng on or before 7 October 2009.

Only candidates who are University of Ibadan bonafide First Choice candidates will be considered for admissions. These candidates are expected to submit their biodata and results on-line for their courses of choice (as it appears on the JAMB ‘form').
Candidates are expected to submit their transcripts to the Admissions Office in a sealed envelop by registered mail or courier service. They are advised to scan their certificates and send as e-mail attachments to uide2009@mail.ui.edu.ng
4 Instructions

(A)

(i) Present evidence of purchase of JAMB Direct Entry Admission form to the Cashier in the bank and pay N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) into UI Students Fee Account (See details below) at any of the approved branches of Afribank, First Bank or Wema Bank nearest to you.

UI Students Fee Account Details
Afribank Nigeria Plc, UI branch, Ibadan (Acct. No - 0412848246618)
Wema Bank Plc, Bodija branch, Ibadan (Acct. No - 0681083183613)
First Bank of Nigeria Plc, UI branch, Ibadan (Acct No - 1232040000170)

The list of participating branches of the banks nationwide can be found on-line at U.I. web http://www.ui.edu.ng/bankbranches.

(ii) A slip containing the following details is given at the bank, consequent upon payment, as receipt of transaction.

(a) Jamb Registration No, (b) Teller No,
(c) PIN , (d) Bank, (e) Bank branch ,

(iii) With information from the "Bank Slip" log into the D.E. admission portal on-line, using JAMB Registration No. and PIN, (http://www.admissions.ui.edu.ng) to submit biodata and results.

(iv) The on-line forms are to be carefully filled following ALL necessary instructions, as "mistake(s)" may lead to disqualification.

(B)

(i) Please fill the form in CAPITAL letters only.
(ii) Multiple submissions may lead to disqualification.
(iii) Scan copies of your certificates/A/L results and send as e-mail attachments to uide2009@mail.ui.edu.ng
(iv) Please ensure that you check your entries properly before clicking on submit as you may not be able to make any corrections thereafter. You can revisit the page to complete submission anytime provided the final submission has not been made.
(v) Kindly use functional E-mail addresses and Telephone numbers to enable us reach you in the course of the Admission exercise, whenever the need arises.
(vi) All genuine enquiries should be directed to uiadmin2009@mail.ui.edu.ng

5 Candidates should please note that it is when an ‘O' level result is deficient for a course of choice, that another result may be presented to compliment the deficient one. Candidates presenting two ‘O' level results (2 Sittings) should ensure that, the comprehensive details of both results are submitted.6 Misrepresentation of documents is a serious offence. Candidates are therefore advised to submit genuine documents only. Any one found guilty of this offence will be disqualified automatically and may be handed over to the Law Enforcement Agents.

Schedule:
Names of candidates recommended for Admission will be displayed on the University's website at the appropriate time.

Signed
Omotayo O. Ikotun (Mrs.)
Re: University Of Ibadan, Direct Entry 2009/2010 by Yem2ram(m): 3:20pm On Oct 16, 2009
Hi tare,thanks 4 d info but i had from someone that the submission date has bin shifted.just want 2 know how true is it.

Re: University Of Ibadan, Direct Entry 2009/2010 by funkystanl(m): 8:58am On Oct 18, 2009
What submission you talking bout here? Is it d online submission? I'd like to know about the transcript submission as i have not submitted mine. However I've completed d online submission on 7th october, Any info?
Re: University Of Ibadan, Direct Entry 2009/2010 by funkystanl(m): 8:58am On Oct 18, 2009
What submission you talking bout here? Is it d online submission? I'd like to know about the transcript submission as i have not submitted mine. However I've completed d online submission on 7th october, Any info?
Re: University Of Ibadan, Direct Entry 2009/2010 by abbeyemmy(f): 12:59pm On Oct 20, 2009
pls i need 2 know if UI xtend d submission of results & transcript i jst get 2 know abt it yesterday

(1) (Reply)

Futminna Postume Date Is Out, / Pictures from Unilag Vs Babcock: Konami 2013 Charity Event. / ASUP Strike Continues As Poly Lecturers And FG Meeting Finally Ends In STANDOFF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.