Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,091 members, 7,953,328 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:19 PM

Team Buhari Vs Team Gej. Hailing Hailers Vs Wailing Wailers. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Team Buhari Vs Team Gej. Hailing Hailers Vs Wailing Wailers. (1917 Views)

Soldiers Carrying Abu Ali On Their Shoulder & Hailing Him (Throwback Photo) / Crowd Hailing Fayose At The Commissioning Of Ikere-Ekiti Township Road / Buhari And The "Hailing Hailers" - Majeed Dahiru (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Team Buhari Vs Team Gej. Hailing Hailers Vs Wailing Wailers. by kaboninc(m): 8:00pm On Aug 27, 2016
karleone:

I know his job description has nothing to do with it, but you don't expect people of such to behave in such manner. At least, to preserve the image of his organization.
I guess it's something of this kind that made CoolFM 'sack' OAP, Freeze (Not too sure about the sack sha).

My brother....he has freedom of expression. So let him exercise it. It is one way of showing one's knowledge on various current issues.

Personally, I don't dabble into a discussion I know nothing or even little about. I rather stay on the sidelines and just watch.

I hope he gets informed.
Re: Team Buhari Vs Team Gej. Hailing Hailers Vs Wailing Wailers. by ehissi(m): 9:50pm On Aug 27, 2016
joseph1832:
It's no news that the OP is a PDP sympathiser and a GEJ apologist!.

The OP should tell us what significant progress the likes of Iweala, Diezani and Co made in the lives of Nigerians?

Me!! A GEJ apologist!! angry

Well, considering the current state of the affairs of my beloved country, Nigeria - from sports, to security, etc!! And your lack lustre contribution to this thread so far, I willingly accept that as a compliment.

Who get wailers form dia abeg..... grin
Re: Team Buhari Vs Team Gej. Hailing Hailers Vs Wailing Wailers. by Alezy(m): 10:49pm On Aug 27, 2016
Mynd44:
PRESIDENT:
Out- Dr Goodluck Ebele Jonathan
In- Mallam Mohammedu Buhari

Ask Boko Haram, they sure know the difference

MINISTER OF PETROLEUM
Out - Dr Alison Madueke
In- Mallam Mohammed Buhari

Fuel Subsidy and fuel swap scam. Real nice

MINISTER OF AGRICULTURE
Out- Dr Akinwumi Adesina
In- Ancestor Audu Ogbeh

The results of a good agricultural policy should be reduced, prices of food, increase yeild and more income for farmers. Please, stop kidding with Adesina. He has a Phd but was out of touch with the farmers themselves. Do you know how fast farms are springing up due to the new agricultural policy which includes banning importation? Hell, under Adesina, we started importing garri. We were freaking importing garri yet you want to compare

MINISTER OF FINANCE
Out- Dr Okonjo Iweala
In- linguist Kemi Adeosun

Fiscal Responsibility, TSA, ghost workers and oh, we are not borrowing money to pay salaries of civil servants. Plus the added advantage that Adeosun is sexy AF with that accent grin grin
did you say reduced price of food?

u must be high on something.
Re: Team Buhari Vs Team Gej. Hailing Hailers Vs Wailing Wailers. by bejeria101(m): 7:32am On Aug 29, 2016
Alezy:
did you say reduced price of food?

u must be high on something.

This guy is in need of cerelac. Importing garri? Frm where? I met adeshina at a forum where a 80yr woman showcased her packaged farm products eg garri,amala flour etc. The farms that are springing na buhari make am happen,wonder why pple are running the daft app. Are we nt back to the fertilizer scam again? Sometin adeshina tackled.?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senator Ekweremadu Joins Jewish Rabbi In Court To Perfect Nnamdi Kanu's Bail / Ipod Takes Over Part Of Oyo State / Goodluck Jonathan Looking Aged As Ben Bruce Visited Him Today (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.