Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,226 members, 7,829,380 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

Toyin Lawani And Baby Daddy, Lord Trigg Are Back Together [PICS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Lawani And Baby Daddy, Lord Trigg Are Back Together [PICS] (2641 Views)

Bobrisky And Hero Daniels Quarrel Over Toyin Lawani And Nina / "Toyin Lawani Is In Turkey For Plastic Surgery" - Lord Trigg / Toyin Lawani And Lord Trigg Breakup. Toyin Lawani Send Cryptic Message To Triggs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyin Lawani And Baby Daddy, Lord Trigg Are Back Together [PICS] by NaijaCelebrity: 7:52am On Aug 27, 2016
It looks like the winds have blown away any past issue between fashionista, Toyin Lawani and her baby daddy, Lord Trigg.

Lord Trigg is set to drop a new song and he has honoured his babymama, Toyin in this track. Trigg cleared the air that he has been cheating on Toyin with younger ladies by stating;

"My love for money gat my girl thinking am a cheat.. smh I don't cheat on you girl,  I just play with bitch*s "."If you try my babymama you gonna get some stitches"

We are so happy Lord Trigg 23 and his fiancé, Toyin Lawani 33, are fully back together.

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/08/toyin-lawani-and-baby-daddy-lord-trigg.html?m=1

Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3 Ijebabe Ishilove

Re: Toyin Lawani And Baby Daddy, Lord Trigg Are Back Together [PICS] by chocolateme(f): 7:55am On Aug 27, 2016
Drama everywhere
Re: Toyin Lawani And Baby Daddy, Lord Trigg Are Back Together [PICS] by rummeh: 7:56am On Aug 27, 2016
Happy coming back together
Re: Toyin Lawani And Baby Daddy, Lord Trigg Are Back Together [PICS] by Smellymouth: 7:56am On Aug 27, 2016
The saddest truth is that so many people are in love but not together and so may people are together but not in love..

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani And Baby Daddy, Lord Trigg Are Back Together [PICS] by lilmax(m): 7:58am On Aug 27, 2016
so what you are saying now is if I take this news to the bank I'll become a billionaire?

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani And Baby Daddy, Lord Trigg Are Back Together [PICS] by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:58am On Aug 27, 2016
wetin concern me..

Re: Toyin Lawani And Baby Daddy, Lord Trigg Are Back Together [PICS] by Nicolax: 7:59am On Aug 27, 2016
I don't see any future in this relationship
Re: Toyin Lawani And Baby Daddy, Lord Trigg Are Back Together [PICS] by Realhommie(m): 8:03am On Aug 27, 2016
Nicolax:
I don't see any future in this relationship
Shey you be Nostradamus, the man who saw tomorrow? Kontinu, hehehehehe...

Since you can see the future, abeg tell us, "what does the future hold for Nigeria "?
Re: Toyin Lawani And Baby Daddy, Lord Trigg Are Back Together [PICS] by bukolagift: 8:09am On Aug 27, 2016
Finally!! undecided
Re: Toyin Lawani And Baby Daddy, Lord Trigg Are Back Together [PICS] by Uniqueness01(f): 8:18am On Aug 27, 2016
Good for them.
Re: Toyin Lawani And Baby Daddy, Lord Trigg Are Back Together [PICS] by Flexherbal(m): 8:48am On Aug 27, 2016
Ok.
It is your choice.
Re: Toyin Lawani And Baby Daddy, Lord Trigg Are Back Together [PICS] by demolinka(m): 9:08am On Aug 27, 2016
Break up, break down, break out, break off... I just tire for una two

Re: Toyin Lawani And Baby Daddy, Lord Trigg Are Back Together [PICS] by Afrok(m): 9:37am On Aug 27, 2016
Latter part of the write-up said we're so happy they're back together, my question is:
WHO ARE THE WE? shocked

Another thing that got my attention was that the guy is a musician, and I never hear about am or him song coz the name Lord Trigg sounds like a name given to the distant and lost cousin of SMEAGOLcheesy

3 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani And Baby Daddy, Lord Trigg Are Back Together [PICS] by Lordkylie(f): 9:49am On Aug 27, 2016
tell me something, trigg is a musician? adonbilivit!
Re: Toyin Lawani And Baby Daddy, Lord Trigg Are Back Together [PICS] by AuroraB(f): 9:51am On Aug 27, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
wetin concern me..
Shhhit! What's the old man gobbling on embarassed . That pic is unimpressive, a complete turn off embarassed cry
Re: Toyin Lawani And Baby Daddy, Lord Trigg Are Back Together [PICS] by lative(m): 11:07am On Aug 27, 2016
their business
Re: Toyin Lawani And Baby Daddy, Lord Trigg Are Back Together [PICS] by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 27, 2016
Some girls no get sense at all sha.
Re: Toyin Lawani And Baby Daddy, Lord Trigg Are Back Together [PICS] by Section8(m): 11:39am On Aug 27, 2016
Toor.
Re: Toyin Lawani And Baby Daddy, Lord Trigg Are Back Together [PICS] by andray12(m): 2:59pm On Aug 27, 2016
is he related to memphis depaygrin
Re: Toyin Lawani And Baby Daddy, Lord Trigg Are Back Together [PICS] by littlemistress: 8:55pm On Aug 27, 2016
Sugar mummy & her pet Whatever flows their canoe undecided

(1) (Reply)

This Guy Asks Girls About Blow Jobs And Their Answers Will Shock You / Cristiano Ronaldo's and New Girlfriend Georgina arrive home country with style / Davido Hails His Baby Mama Sophia After She Clapped Back At Troll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.