Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,333 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Everything Around You Will Begin To Prosper - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Everything Around You Will Begin To Prosper (534 Views)

Nigerian Catholics Begin Rosary Challenge Live On Instagram / How To Prosper As A Christian In Times Of Recession / You Will Begin To Do Wonderful Things (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Everything Around You Will Begin To Prosper by meetemmanuel: 8:00am On Aug 27, 2016
SCRIPTURE READING
And he entered into one of the ships, which were Simon’s, and prayed him that he would thrust out a little from the land. And he sat down, and taught the people out of the ship. Luke 5:3 (KJV).

Before Jesus entered into Simon’s ship the fishing business was a wreck, but as soon as Jesus steps in everything turned around; they caught so many fish that their net was breaking and when they filled the ship it was sinking…..Jesus power is the solution to every problem…thank you lord Jesus.

WORD’S OF WISDOM:
Enjoy unexplainable prosperity by simply eating Jesus bread…everywhere you entered things will begin to multiply and prosper supernaturally.

TODAY’S PROPHECY:
Your stepping over into Jesus prosperity.

TODAY’S PRAYERS:
Father I thank you for divine prosperity.
Everything around me receive Jesus presence and multiply.
Every power causing poverty and failure around me die in Jesus name.

SOURCE: https://mychristhub..com.ng/2016/08/everything-around-you-will-begin-to.html

Re: Everything Around You Will Begin To Prosper by Nobody: 8:02am On Aug 27, 2016
*farts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Everything Around You Will Begin To Prosper by Nobody: 8:04am On Aug 27, 2016
Everything around me receive Jesus presence and multiply.
Every power causing poverty and failure around me die in Jesus name.
See magic. Lol.
Re: Everything Around You Will Begin To Prosper by Perfecttouch(m): 8:42am On Aug 27, 2016
AnonyNymous:

See magic. Lol.
bro it is not a must you comment and you are never compel to believe so take your stupidity elsewhere. Everyone has what he or she believes in

And as for me and my family,I claim those prayers and I will surely come to give testimony on nairaland soon becos I believe on Jesus Christ and his teachings.i claim all those prayers in Jesus name(amen)
Re: Everything Around You Will Begin To Prosper by Nobody: 8:51am On Aug 27, 2016
Perfecttouch:
bro it is not a must you comment and you are never compel to believe so take your stupidity elsewhere. Everyone has what he or she believes in

And as for me and my family,I claim those prayers and I will surely come to give testimony on nairaland soon becos I believe on Jesus Christ and his teachings.i claim all those prayers in Jesus name(amen)
No vex me o. This is a public forum. Its not a must you create this thread, or mention me either, you could've ignored me. Abeg park well.
Re: Everything Around You Will Begin To Prosper by Perfecttouch(m): 9:24am On Aug 27, 2016
AnonyNymous:

No vex me o. This is a public forum. Its not a must you create this thread, or mention me either, you could've ignored me. Abeg park well.
oga I wan make u vex,you could have as well ignored the thread,respect other people's opinion and choice

(1) (Reply)

Divine Accident - Ten Night Pilots Crash-lands / Must Read: Seven Proofs Of Unconditional Salvation / Actor Kirk Cameron Explains His Journey From Atheism To Christianity.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.