Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,453 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Laspotech Part Time Form Still On Sale... - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Laspotech Part Time Form Still On Sale... (645 Views)

Laspotech Part Time Form Now On Sale 2018/2019 / Yabatech Part Time Form 2017/2018-- Admission Guaranteed / The Ibarapa Polytechnic H.N.D And N.D Admission Form Still On Sales (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Laspotech Part Time Form Still On Sale... by follarwhite: 9:08am On Aug 27, 2016
Good day ladies and gentlemen whom have been seeking admission into Lagos state polytechnic,
i hereby announcing that the form is now on sale till 9th November 2016 at the rate of 7500naira from any bank excluding bank charges.
the school invite mature and suitable candidate from different department to pick the form as soon as possible cos is only valid on sale for short days.
for those who need the admision by all means with hundred percent assurance can easily get intouch with me and discuss.
If you have been find it very difficult to be admited for so long never think so much just mail me.
i do help to purchase the form and fill with just 2500 naira increase of the fixed cost.
for any help and admision asistance just call or ping
ollalet@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

SoCKING!!! Uniben Pre-screening exercises starts 02/09/16 / 25 Correct Tips To Help You Survive Your First Year In The University / PHOTOS: UNILAG Students Protest Suspension Of Student Activists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.