Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,698 members, 7,831,178 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

You Are Brilliant If You Can Read This! (+pics) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / You Are Brilliant If You Can Read This! (+pics) (9124 Views)

If You Always Think You Are Brilliant, Try This School, Udusok / JAMB 2017: Oloyede Made Everyone Look Brilliant / If You Can Read This You Have A Strong Mind (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Are Brilliant If You Can Read This! (+pics) by EpicMaurice(m): 11:08am On Aug 28, 2016
Iphone5:

Severally.. if not the most banned sef
are you by any chance from the south east....
Or do you insult the yolobas a lot
Re: You Are Brilliant If You Can Read This! (+pics) by Smartresult(f): 3:11pm On Aug 28, 2016
op only for english language, as for other language it mean a total nonsense when you try to interchanage the letters

1 Like

Re: You Are Brilliant If You Can Read This! (+pics) by IceDude(m): 3:38pm On Aug 28, 2016
Honestly, i was able to read it with ease cool

1 Like

Re: You Are Brilliant If You Can Read This! (+pics) by olascottpeter(m): 4:23pm On Aug 28, 2016
Ellidude:
"If you can read this, you have a strange mind too. Can you read this? Only some people can. I couldn't believe that I could actually understand what I was reading. The phenomenal (wrong subtitution of 'e' with 'a') power of the human mind, according to a research (double "ch" in the post) at Cambridge University, it doesn't matter in what order the letters in a word are, the only important thing is that the first and last letters be in the right place. The rest can be a total mess and you can still read it without a problem. This is because the human mind does not read every letter by itself, but the word as a whole. Amazing huh? yeah and I always thought spelling was important! If you can read this share it."

I stand to be corrected though.
I stand to be corrected??..Poor english sad
Re: You Are Brilliant If You Can Read This! (+pics) by Ellidude(m): 4:26pm On Aug 28, 2016
olascottpeter:
I stand to be corrected??..Poor english sad
Fill me in on the right context bro.
Re: You Are Brilliant If You Can Read This! (+pics) by olascottpeter(m): 6:48pm On Aug 28, 2016
Ellidude:
Fill me in on the right context bro.
I stand to be correct..Thanks
Re: You Are Brilliant If You Can Read This! (+pics) by Iphone5: 8:03pm On Aug 28, 2016
EpicMaurice:

are you by any chance from the south east....

Or do you insult the yolobas a lot

I just give them a dose of their medicine grin
Re: You Are Brilliant If You Can Read This! (+pics) by Iphone5: 8:21pm On Aug 28, 2016
olascottpeter:
I stand to be correct..Thanks

Professor Wole Soyinka undecided

It's actually

"I stand corrected"
Re: You Are Brilliant If You Can Read This! (+pics) by Nobody: 2:17am On Aug 29, 2016
Perfecttouch:
i read it under 15secs
pls lets give him a round of applause and some quli-quli
Re: You Are Brilliant If You Can Read This! (+pics) by Nobody: 6:20am On Aug 29, 2016
Interesting discovery. Reminds me of some of my chats.lol
Re: You Are Brilliant If You Can Read This! (+pics) by Perfecttouch(m): 7:24am On Aug 29, 2016
crisdaz:
pls lets give him a round of applause and some quli-quli
thank you thank you thank you don't mention. And that kulikuli should be the straight long one o,I don't like all those bend bend ones,he no dey sweet...

And my friend,stop walking in circles,na so love hard to find ni? Commot for that room,enter main road,u go see that ONE u are waiting for
Re: You Are Brilliant If You Can Read This! (+pics) by Nobody: 6:46am On Aug 30, 2016
Perfecttouch:
i read it under 15secs

Re: You Are Brilliant If You Can Read This! (+pics) by Nobody: 6:51am On Aug 30, 2016
Atake14:
i read dat ting in 5seconds wit ease lik it was my abc..is dat all uv got?

(1) (2) (Reply)

List Of 10 Top Toughest Examinations In The World. See If JAMB Made The List. / Federal School Of Surveying, Oyo Admission For 2012/2013 Post Utme, Hnd, Pd, Pgd / 2015 MUSTE Undergraduate Scholarships For Nigerian Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.