Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,596 members, 7,812,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:29 PM

List Of Android Devices Getting Official Update Of Android Nougat - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / List Of Android Devices Getting Official Update Of Android Nougat (546 Views)

Motorola Devices Getting Android Oreo Update (SEE LIST) / Infinix Note 3 Official Android Nougat Update / 16 Things That Are Too Real For Nigerians Who Use Android Devices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

List Of Android Devices Getting Official Update Of Android Nougat by bukasons: 9:46am On Aug 27, 2016
After all this time Android Nougat has been in beta version, Google has officially rolled out the latest version of the Android mobile operating system earlier this week—Android 7.0 Nougat.
The update is rolling out to the Nexus 6, Nexus 5X, Nexus 6P, Nexus 9, Nexus Player, and Pixel C devices, as well as the General Mobile 4G, an Android One smartphone. Any other devices enrolled in the Android Beta Program, such as the Sony Xperia Z3, will also get the update.

http://www.flyerstech.com/2016/08/list-of-android-devices-getting-andriod-nougat
Re: List Of Android Devices Getting Official Update Of Android Nougat by menxer: 10:02am On Aug 27, 2016
I have no issue with this, because I will get it on "one Rom to rule them all"
grin
Re: List Of Android Devices Getting Official Update Of Android Nougat by bukasons: 6:44am On Sep 01, 2016
Funny you.

(1) (Reply)

Can I Get A Nice Phone With Just 12k / Two Months Used Gionee P5w For Sale / Get Free Itel 1516 Smartphone From Itel Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.