Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,117 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Buhari Marginalising Igbos Because He's Not A Politician: Former Enugu Gov - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Marginalising Igbos Because He's Not A Politician: Former Enugu Gov (887 Views)

SA To A Politician Refused To Be Search By Police In Delta (Video) / BOMBSHELL: Igbos Are Marginalising Igbos - Ohaneze Ndigbo President Blasts / Former Enugu Governor, Sullivan Chime Not Dead – Government Sources (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Marginalising Igbos Because He's Not A Politician: Former Enugu Gov by ganisucks(f): 10:27am On Aug 27, 2016
A former governor of Enugu
state, Dr. Okwesilieze
Nwodo, who was once the
National Chairman of the
Peoples Democratic Party,
PDP, has given reason why
the Igbo nation seems to be
excluded in the government
of President Muhammadu
Buhari, explaining that it is
because the President is not
a politician.
He pointed out that Buhari,
who had his entire training in
the army, does not see
things the way politicians
perceive issues, else he
would have cared more for
an area where he was not
popular in order to harvest
votes next time there is an
election there.
Speaking in an interview with
Vanguard, the former PDP
chairman said, “The
President himself is not a
politician, his entire training
has been in the military so
he doesn’t see things the
way we politicians see them.
If I lose an election in any
part of my constituency my
strategy is to make sure that
next time around I would win
in that constituency and that
is by reaching out to the
people and convincing them
that they were wrong for not
voting me and that I can take
care of them more than
anybody else.
“That doesn’t mean that I will
ignore those that voted for
me but I need to get those
people who didn’t vote for
me more in order to convince
them to vote for me the next
time, so I think that is the
basic problem we have in
this scenario.
“The President hasn’t been
able to let go that he didn’t
harvest votes from South
East and South South and
that being the case he has
more or less marginalised
them from his government. I
believe that government
needs to change its strategy
completely and its approach
to issues affecting South
East and South South.
“The President has to
understand that if you win an
election, you become the
President of everybody and
not just those that voted
you,” Nwodo added.
http://dailypost.ng/2016/08/27/no-major-presence-igbos-buharis-government-nwodo/
Re: Buhari Marginalising Igbos Because He's Not A Politician: Former Enugu Gov by ganisucks(f): 10:29am On Aug 27, 2016
You are very wrong. He is marginalising Igbos because he is a jealous illiterate foool.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Marginalising Igbos Because He's Not A Politician: Former Enugu Gov by Mrsbennye: 10:34am On Aug 27, 2016
What is buhari then if not a politician
Re: Buhari Marginalising Igbos Because He's Not A Politician: Former Enugu Gov by mazichika: 10:36am On Aug 27, 2016
He is marginalising igbos because his skull is as empty as an empty hall.
Nobody on earth can marginalise ndiigbo cause we hustle for ourselves

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Marginalising Igbos Because He's Not A Politician: Former Enugu Gov by kettykin: 10:39am On Aug 27, 2016
A million Buhari can not marginalise the IGBO race. Igbos should stop being so stupidly ignorant
Re: Buhari Marginalising Igbos Because He's Not A Politician: Former Enugu Gov by PentiumPro(f): 10:44am On Aug 27, 2016
Always playing the victim card in all situations.
Well you've had your fame under Jonathan, don't expect to have such profound presence in any govt in Nigeria again

1 Like

Re: Buhari Marginalising Igbos Because He's Not A Politician: Former Enugu Gov by BlackSeptember: 10:48am On Aug 27, 2016
ganisucks:
You are very wrong. He is marginalising Igbos because he is a jealous illiterate foool.
buhari is so useless that the eord useless in the dictionary will be change to buhari

1 Like

Re: Buhari Marginalising Igbos Because He's Not A Politician: Former Enugu Gov by BlackSeptember: 10:50am On Aug 27, 2016
PentiumPro:
Well you've had your fame under Jonathan, don't expect to have such profound presence in any govt in Nigeria again
So its your turn to enjoy undecided

How come stealing pot of amala on fire in Ekiti and Kwara called enjoyment undecided

1 Like

Re: Buhari Marginalising Igbos Because He's Not A Politician: Former Enugu Gov by yarimo(m): 10:50am On Aug 27, 2016
That means NWODO you have different definition of who is a politician .
Re: Buhari Marginalising Igbos Because He's Not A Politician: Former Enugu Gov by Aufbauh(m): 10:53am On Aug 27, 2016
Why can't these people speak for themselves or geopolitical zone rather than attaching themselves with south south zone all the time?

Anyway we voted a leader not a politician,and it is required in stewardship that a follower should be faithful.

From my observations it is those Igbos who never voted for Buhari that are rambling everyday and everywhere to convince us that they were right not to have voted for Buhari.
Re: Buhari Marginalising Igbos Because He's Not A Politician: Former Enugu Gov by agwom(m): 10:54am On Aug 27, 2016
hmm
Re: Buhari Marginalising Igbos Because He's Not A Politician: Former Enugu Gov by Nobody: 11:03am On Aug 27, 2016
Bihari's govt is d antithesis of democracy. but that doesn't make d former governor any better. we all know y dis man is opening his dirty mouth.
Re: Buhari Marginalising Igbos Because He's Not A Politician: Former Enugu Gov by PentiumPro(f): 11:26am On Aug 27, 2016
BlackSeptember:
So its your turn to enjoy undecided

How come stealing pot of amala on fire in Ekiti and Kwara called enjoyment undecided

Absolute nonsense. You had all the opportunity in your hands for more than 5 years to get all you wanted in Nigeria, but guess what your stupid leaders were more interested in stealing money but you still have the audacity to blame yorubas for all your afflictions in life as a tribe

1 Like

Re: Buhari Marginalising Igbos Because He's Not A Politician: Former Enugu Gov by Nature8(m): 11:30am On Aug 27, 2016
Ok na, lemme come and be going..
Re: Buhari Marginalising Igbos Because He's Not A Politician: Former Enugu Gov by evilapc: 11:46am On Aug 27, 2016
Aufbauh:
Why can't these people speak for themselves or geopolitical zone rather than attaching themselves with south south zone all the time?

Anyway we voted a leader not a politician,and it is required in stewardship that a follower should be faithful.

From my observations it is those Igbos who never voted for Buhari that are rambling everyday and everywhere to convince us that they were right not to have voted for Buhari.
I see the most important thing for you diabolical people is simply the division of SE/SS because I have never seen any of you getting furious when MB is called North. I never see any of you using the NE, NW, or NC consistently , you always say North, and get offended when you hear SE/SS in one sentence. ..

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Marginalising Igbos Because He's Not A Politician: Former Enugu Gov by Egbabiekperemo: 12:48pm On Aug 27, 2016
PentiumPro:

I can see u r back from ban. Be careful because if you dont watch your mouth, your next ban would be till jesus comes
Re: Buhari Marginalising Igbos Because He's Not A Politician: Former Enugu Gov by PentiumPro(f): 1:09pm On Aug 27, 2016
Egbabiekperemo:

I can see u r back from ban. Be careful because if you dont watch your mouth, your next ban would be till jesus comes
Who is this nonentity quoting me with a miserable unknown handle ?
Coward

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Marginalising Igbos Because He's Not A Politician: Former Enugu Gov by ImperialYoruba: 1:17pm On Aug 27, 2016
Ibos, nationally,do not have the political will to give or deny victory to Buhari or anybody.

If Ibo has the will Jonathan would still be president.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Marginalising Igbos Because He's Not A Politician: Former Enugu Gov by Nobody: 1:22pm On Aug 27, 2016
Una no dey tire
Re: Buhari Marginalising Igbos Because He's Not A Politician: Former Enugu Gov by Nobody: 1:25pm On Aug 27, 2016
is marginalising all of una bcuz una 2nd class osu citizen abi grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Marginalising Igbos Because He's Not A Politician: Former Enugu Gov by 9japride(m): 1:25pm On Aug 27, 2016
Aufbauh:

[color=#006600][/color]

If Igbos don't voice their opinion is it d dull and inactive south south that will speak for them. What is bad is bad. Buhari is a bigot and a trabalistic individual

(1) (Reply)

Meet Beautiful Fatime Saleh, The 10 Year Old Victim Of Boko Haram / Akeredolu Aketi Wins APC Primaries In Ondo State / Parts Of Lagos Flooded As Torrential Rainfall Continues - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.