Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:17 AM

"Muhammadu Buhari Way", Kebbi, Bagudu Names A Street After Buhari (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Muhammadu Buhari Way", Kebbi, Bagudu Names A Street After Buhari (photos) (12570 Views)

Obaseki Appreciates Edo People On The Street After Inauguration / Obaseki Celebrates On Street After Receiving Certificate Of Return From Inec / Fayose Takes A Walk On Street After Anti-Fayose Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Muhammadu Buhari Way", Kebbi, Bagudu Names A Street After Buhari (photos) by henryanna36: 11:01am On Aug 27, 2016
#Kebbi25thAnniversary

MUHAMMADU BUHARI WAY
Gov. Abubakar Atiku Bagudu of Kebbi State officially unveiled the street naming of Muhammadu Buhari Way.

Gov. Bagudu disclosed that the road (starting from GRA Rima Round About to Argungu Road) was named in honour of the former Head of State in commemoration of the 25th Anniversary of Kebbi State which was created on 27th August, 1991

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/08/kebbi-state-governor-atiku-bagudu-names.html

Re: "Muhammadu Buhari Way", Kebbi, Bagudu Names A Street After Buhari (photos) by henryanna36: 11:01am On Aug 27, 2016

Re: "Muhammadu Buhari Way", Kebbi, Bagudu Names A Street After Buhari (photos) by MaQuin(f): 11:03am On Aug 27, 2016
nice
Re: "Muhammadu Buhari Way", Kebbi, Bagudu Names A Street After Buhari (photos) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Aug 27, 2016
What more can I say?

1 Like

Re: "Muhammadu Buhari Way", Kebbi, Bagudu Names A Street After Buhari (photos) by Neduzze5(m): 3:05pm On Aug 27, 2016
Buhari and him overzealous werey policemen no go arrest this one??

12 Likes

Re: "Muhammadu Buhari Way", Kebbi, Bagudu Names A Street After Buhari (photos) by CACAWA(m): 3:06pm On Aug 27, 2016
I have lost faith in Buhari's administration, but I am more frightened by thoughts of who the next president will be. Indeed, sincerity is gone for good... Are we in trouble?

When a government that wants to strengthen the Naira continues as the largest importer of brand new cars even when we have an indigenous car assembly plant, then you know we are in trouble.

When a president decides to be commuting from AsoRock to Abuja Airport in an helicopter, then you know we are in trouble.

When a President decides to chose which corruption to tackle and which one to forgive, then you know we are in trouble.

When a president, along with his family enjoy medical tourism and vacations, but refuses ordinary citizens the RIGHT to spend their own hard earned monies in foreign countries for urgent needs, then you know we are in trouble.

When a government prefers to provide far greater military protection for the cows of herdsmen up north, than for the victims of herdsmen down south, then you know we are in trouble.

When they tell you to suffer for 4 years before complaining, because PDP destroyed the country for 16 years, while they continue to enjoy their "security votes", "zonal intervention" and kickbacks in the form of donation to their wives' foundations, then you know we are in trouble.

When a government of change is mainly made up of fmr Governors, fmr Senators, fmr Ministers and Rtd Military Chiefs, then you know we are in trouble.

But most disturbing of all....wait for it...
When they have all strategically positioned their billionaire sons and daughters to continue in power for centuries to come, while impoverishing us so that we are happy to continue selling our votes for 3 cups of rice and 2 tomatoes, then you know that we are finished.
But that is where God takes it from...and not even 100% pilgrimage subsidy will save them.

33 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "Muhammadu Buhari Way", Kebbi, Bagudu Names A Street After Buhari (photos) by obembet(f): 3:07pm On Aug 27, 2016
useless people.. see the porthole

1 Like

Re: "Muhammadu Buhari Way", Kebbi, Bagudu Names A Street After Buhari (photos) by yarimo(m): 3:08pm On Aug 27, 2016
APC and one chance are like 5 and 6 just to name only a road they are taking it as achievement.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Muhammadu Buhari Way", Kebbi, Bagudu Names A Street After Buhari (photos) by DIFY20(f): 3:09pm On Aug 27, 2016
D
Re: "Muhammadu Buhari Way", Kebbi, Bagudu Names A Street After Buhari (photos) by badttrader(m): 3:09pm On Aug 27, 2016
Meanwhile, some other people are naming their dogs same.

1 Like

Re: "Muhammadu Buhari Way", Kebbi, Bagudu Names A Street After Buhari (photos) by Atake14(m): 3:09pm On Aug 27, 2016
next person get ready..

1 Like

Re: "Muhammadu Buhari Way", Kebbi, Bagudu Names A Street After Buhari (photos) by depumpin(m): 3:10pm On Aug 27, 2016
were is buhari police unu no go arrest dis one
#zoogeria

4 Likes

Re: "Muhammadu Buhari Way", Kebbi, Bagudu Names A Street After Buhari (photos) by Ezedon(m): 3:13pm On Aug 27, 2016
This is injustice, they will not arrest him , if it is Dog now they will arrest the owner

6 Likes

Re: "Muhammadu Buhari Way", Kebbi, Bagudu Names A Street After Buhari (photos) by recievesense: 3:13pm On Aug 27, 2016
Ke bbi still dey naija?
Re: "Muhammadu Buhari Way", Kebbi, Bagudu Names A Street After Buhari (photos) by Atake14(m): 3:15pm On Aug 27, 2016
the camera man on dat last picx..almost no given up.."where d Bleep are dia faces on my video camera.its my lif on dis job or i go to jail"

Re: "Muhammadu Buhari Way", Kebbi, Bagudu Names A Street After Buhari (photos) by bullseye90(m): 3:18pm On Aug 27, 2016
I guess its high time I gave a name to this rat that like destroying my paper like a niggur at the helm of affairs destroying naija with directionless economic policies.

but by the way I learnt rats r not used to detect tuberculosis in Mozambique. Niaja rats r so greedy for food n will not show their usefulness

1 Like

Re: "Muhammadu Buhari Way", Kebbi, Bagudu Names A Street After Buhari (photos) by abokibuhari: 3:21pm On Aug 27, 2016
CACAWA:
I have lost faith in Buhari's administration, but I am more frightened by thoughts of who the next president will be. Indeed, sincerity is gone for good... Are we in trouble?

When a government that wants to strengthen the Naira continues as the largest importer of brand new cars even when we have an indigenous car assembly plant, then you know we are in trouble.

When a president decides to be commuting from AsoRock to Abuja Airport in an helicopter, then you know we are in trouble.

When a President decides to chose which corruption to tackle and which one to forgive, then you know we are in trouble.

When a president, along with his family enjoy medical tourism and vacations, but refuses ordinary citizens the RIGHT to spend their own hard earned monies in foreign countries for urgent needs, then you know we are in trouble.

When a government prefers to provide far greater military protection for the cows of herdsmen up north, than for the victims of herdsmen down south, then you know we are in trouble.

When they tell you to suffer for 4 years before complaining, because PDP destroyed the country for 16 years, while they continue to enjoy their "security votes", "zonal intervention" and kickbacks in the form of donation to their wives' foundations, then you know we are in trouble.

When a government of change is mainly made up of fmr Governors, fmr Senators, fmr Ministers and Rtd Military Chiefs, then you know we are in trouble.

When they have all strategically positioned their billionaire sons and daughters to continue in power for centuries to come, while impoverishing us so that we are happy to continue selling our votes for 3 cups of rice and 2 tomatoes, then you know that we are finished.
But that is where God takes it from...and not even 100% pilgrimage subsidy will save them.
EPISTLE OF A WAILER grin

1 Like

Re: "Muhammadu Buhari Way", Kebbi, Bagudu Names A Street After Buhari (photos) by straighttalk(m): 3:22pm On Aug 27, 2016
CACAWA:

Next time don't forget to come on air leaving your brain somewhere.
Bagger

1 Like

Re: "Muhammadu Buhari Way", Kebbi, Bagudu Names A Street After Buhari (photos) by azeecoboy(m): 3:26pm On Aug 27, 2016
I know this is not necessary but I just finish consuming one cup of garri soaked with kuli and sugar...
Good day...
Re: "Muhammadu Buhari Way", Kebbi, Bagudu Names A Street After Buhari (photos) by EMMYB0Y(m): 3:37pm On Aug 27, 2016
na everything dem dey name buhari now mtcheew.... street (buhari). ... restaurant (buhari)..public toilet (buhari)... even dog too (buhari)... I know fulanis go born first child (buhari) second child either male or female (buhari) third one still burahi.... the way they mumu reach ..... imagine u come go that kind of street come shout "BUHARI" the whole children there go rush come answer you cos they go don change all their name to buhari

2 Likes

Re: "Muhammadu Buhari Way", Kebbi, Bagudu Names A Street After Buhari (photos) by damola311: 3:38pm On Aug 27, 2016
First time I'm hearing this guy's (Kebbi state) in news in 10 years.....

3 Likes

Re: "Muhammadu Buhari Way", Kebbi, Bagudu Names A Street After Buhari (photos) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 27, 2016
See this one achievement grin grin
Re: "Muhammadu Buhari Way", Kebbi, Bagudu Names A Street After Buhari (photos) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Aug 27, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
What more can I say?
Say aweeee
Re: "Muhammadu Buhari Way", Kebbi, Bagudu Names A Street After Buhari (photos) by iyke484real(m): 3:46pm On Aug 27, 2016
When a street is named after buhari they call it patriotism! ....but when a dog is jokingly called buha....guess what will happen n win a N100 recharge card.

2 Likes

Re: "Muhammadu Buhari Way", Kebbi, Bagudu Names A Street After Buhari (photos) by prinsam30: 4:10pm On Aug 27, 2016
Oya Police over to you, that man should be arrested and detained.

For naming a street Buhari
Re: "Muhammadu Buhari Way", Kebbi, Bagudu Names A Street After Buhari (photos) by centboy123456(m): 4:12pm On Aug 27, 2016
recievesense:
Ke bbi still dey naija?

Oboy me sef tried I nor know that kebbi sef people dey stay there or na hostel name

1 Like

Re: "Muhammadu Buhari Way", Kebbi, Bagudu Names A Street After Buhari (photos) by 9jatatafo(m): 4:24pm On Aug 27, 2016
Is there no overzealous policemen in that state to arrest the man who named a street after Buhari?
A country of double standard

1 Like

Re: "Muhammadu Buhari Way", Kebbi, Bagudu Names A Street After Buhari (photos) by Goldencollins: 4:27pm On Aug 27, 2016
straighttalk:

Next time don't forget to come on air leaving your brain somewhere.
Bagger
And you that have your brain with you of what use or importance has it been to you.?

1 Like

Re: "Muhammadu Buhari Way", Kebbi, Bagudu Names A Street After Buhari (photos) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 27, 2016
Oyind17:
Say aweeee
aweee cheesy grin cheesy
Re: "Muhammadu Buhari Way", Kebbi, Bagudu Names A Street After Buhari (photos) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Aug 27, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
aweee cheesy grin cheesy
Long time brother, wey John?
Re: "Muhammadu Buhari Way", Kebbi, Bagudu Names A Street After Buhari (photos) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Aug 27, 2016
Oyind17:
Long time brother, wey John?
abi ooo. E tey small

John dey kampe. Guess he's been so busy lately
Re: "Muhammadu Buhari Way", Kebbi, Bagudu Names A Street After Buhari (photos) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Aug 27, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
abi ooo. E tey small

John dey kampe. Guess he's been so busy lately
Tell am sey oyin greet am. I no know him moniker again.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Britain Set To Seize Assets Of Corrupt Politicians, Others / PHOTOS: Kano Deputy Governor Gawuna Resumes Office / INEC Planning To Make NIN Compulsory For Voter Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.