Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,199 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Open Letter To Obey Ezekwesili: You Have Become Their Laughing Stock - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Open Letter To Obey Ezekwesili: You Have Become Their Laughing Stock (26566 Views)

Death Of 26 Nigerian Girls In Mediterranean Sea: Ezekwesili Slams Buhari / PDP Convention: We Don’t Know Which Judge To Obey, Says INEC / Financial sector workers urged to obey NLC on strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Open Letter To Obey Ezekwesili: You Have Become Their Laughing Stock by Biafman: 9:31pm On Aug 27, 2016
salabscholar01:
I respect this woman... She is an activist who takes everything meaningful, at heart. I still could not see reasons why some people still believe that services to Nigeria must at long, be compensated with juicy political positions.. Why? Not until this habit is changed, we still may not go far in this country. I never heard her complain before, others are staring from the sidelines only to hear she is already compensated by the FG...Please we need to change this ideology.
She is not any activist, rather she is what we call "USEFUL IDIOT" for the northern/hausa/fulani/yoruba primates.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Letter To Obey Ezekwesili: You Have Become Their Laughing Stock by abobakucannibal: 9:39pm On Aug 27, 2016
[s][s]
Teespice:

at this rate, if FG eventually caves in and decides to allow biafra(which will happen if the hen grows teeth), we will kill ourselves with the superiority and hate.

anambra state will say it is superior to enugu state. even amongst ourselves, marrying someone who is not from a preferred state is met with stiff opposition. you would hear things like "I can't marry a girl from anambra state". it's really sickening and pathetic.

at this rate, an Igbo man can never be president. sorry to say.
[/s][/s]

what is this busy body saying?

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Obey Ezekwesili: You Have Become Their Laughing Stock by chidozieikeji2: 10:07pm On Aug 27, 2016
The woman is a firstclass fool she was eyeing the post of minister of finance but I thankGod dat buari messed her up useless judas of our time
Re: Open Letter To Obey Ezekwesili: You Have Become Their Laughing Stock by MamaletASO: 10:40pm On Aug 27, 2016
Hmmmm... I don't know what to say..

But Nr writer..In a sane Nation,What Oby is doing is right and very Nationalistic.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Obey Ezekwesili: You Have Become Their Laughing Stock by cheruv: 11:30pm On Aug 27, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

Orientation.

So, someone like me in Port-Harcourt who appreciates, respect and adores Oby Ezekwesili will massacre Igbos? The ones in Lagos? What of Nigerians overseas that respect her?

Even in the North, there are a lot of nice, respectable, honest and Selfless people who will never massacre Igbos.

Madam Oby fought a good fight and there are millions of Nigerians who are grateful for her Selfless Services and sacrifices.
Enyi
What breeds orientation is circumstance...

Is it not the millions of Nigerians that admire obiagēri in the North were quick to decapitate brijjet agbahime in kano..just bkos she asked a praying malam to shift away from her kiosk.

The only people who need your sermon are the half breeds,who believe their blood is need to service this sham called Nigeria.... Real Igbos don't do that shit! L
Re: Open Letter To Obey Ezekwesili: You Have Become Their Laughing Stock by grandstar(m): 12:04am On Aug 28, 2016
I am apolitical so will give my honest opinion.

The writer is narrow minded and refuses to see the big picture.

Oby is fighting for a cause and not for Buhari, GEJ, the East or West.

Like any right thinking person, she is outraged that those girls were kidnapped in the most brazen matter and still remain missing.

GEJ blunderous negligence of failing to nip Boko Haram in the bud early on and his non-action after hearing of the abominable kidnap were unpardonable.

Obys present anger is that Buhari has failed to deliver the girls back to their parents. This she considers this unpardonable as well.

My 2 cents is that a prisoner exchange can achieve much but it is a mine field. Any successful exchange may simply bolster the group to mass kidnap other girls and play the same card. Whatever the reason for PMB failure to achieve their release should be explained in a chitchat with Oby.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Obey Ezekwesili: You Have Become Their Laughing Stock by grandstar(m): 12:16am On Aug 28, 2016
Teespice:
the writer of this article must be a very pained fellow.

what translates to use and dump in this scenario you painted?

if anything, if the chibok girls are found and rescued, her name would go down in the annals of history as part of those who campaigned rigorously for those missing school girls.

did she tell you she wanted a government appointment or did you hear she lobbied for one.

sometimes, I shake my head at the way some people reason.

People see things based on who they are.

The writer of this article will only contemplate Oby's activism in exchange for some payback from government. He therefore expects nothing less from her. Oby's is bitter that a negligent GEJ failed to nip BH in the bud early and did virtually nothing for a good 2 weeks after they were kidnapped.

PMB on his part seems incapable of delivering the girls to their loved ones and seems to have lost patience with the issue. The matter is obviously way above his head.

A prisoner exchange will prove effective in releasing the girls. Only problem is that it will simply encourage more kidnappings.

The beauty is that since BH has been de-fanged, any release of BH prisoners, should be followed up with a massive bomb up of their bases to neutralize any benefit of a prisoner exchange to BH

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Obey Ezekwesili: You Have Become Their Laughing Stock by kaltonga: 12:36am On Aug 28, 2016
Jibril659:
you oloshos should let this woman be
i think the oloshi should be gen. Adebayo for telling your god tinubu the truth.
Re: Open Letter To Obey Ezekwesili: You Have Become Their Laughing Stock by Nobody: 1:21am On Aug 28, 2016
oby nmehhhh tongue
Re: Open Letter To Obey Ezekwesili: You Have Become Their Laughing Stock by Teespice(f): 8:11am On Aug 28, 2016
nonaira:

Please lady marry yoloba. We beg you MARRY OUT!!!!!!! Your gene should never process in igboland

Btw: which Anambra does not marry Enugu or vice versa. So you are telling me all this children whose parents are of different states are abomination according to the BS you wrote. I swear some igbo girls are dumb as a rock in effort to preach "one nigeria". Thank the Good lord is usually ugly ones like yourself have that mentality.

News flash: the clowns you support actually applauded the killings of your people
The yorubas you support have asked for igbo genocide more than four times.
The haisa/fulani you support are killing you in droves.

While you are classified and told the world you are a prositute and slutty by the same group you support.

Please PLEASE marry OUT and get threaten ed like the yoloba clown who threatened to kill his imo wife if biafra comes. Never you look towards an igbo to marry and if you do, may you never have children. Amen

smh.

truth is bitter though but somehow you deluded lots have refused to see through your nosesm

I am not supporting any tribe but stated the obvious.

all your curses shall be back to sender. your children if you give birth to any will die and you will shed blood burying them. even if they don't die, they will be a curse to you to the point where you will regret giving birth to them.

if you don't say Amen to this prayer, then you are a born bastard.

you will die a painful and miserable death. your body will be on the open for wild birds and vultures to feed on. even in death you shall be cursed and your generations up to infinity will turn out to be never do wells.
Re: Open Letter To Obey Ezekwesili: You Have Become Their Laughing Stock by Teespice(f): 8:14am On Aug 28, 2016
Ugosample:

How many times do you see Yoruba/Hausa people denigrate their people the way you just did here, even though They have BIG issues amidst themselves?

Just asking

they don't and you guys do which is very obvious.

would I be talking if it is not something I have noticed.

hypocrisy is what is killing us but yet we choose to look the other way.

the writer of that article is an igbo person. how come most of you were supporting him openly and then when I point out certain facts I get dissed to the point where I am wished death and that I won't give birth to children.

you won't see them to caution, it is me you can bare out your fangs to.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Obey Ezekwesili: You Have Become Their Laughing Stock by Teespice(f): 8:19am On Aug 28, 2016
grandstar:

People see things based on who they are.

The writer of this article will only contemplate Oby's activism in exchange for some payback from government. He therefore expects nothing less from her. Oby's is bitter that a negligent GEJ failed to nip BH in the bud early and did virtually nothing for a good 2 weeks after they were kidnapped.

PMB on his part seems incapable of delivering the girls to their loved ones and seems to have lost patience with the issue. The matter is obviously way above his head.

A prisoner exchange will prove effective in releasing the girls. Only problem is that it will simply encourage more kidnappings.

The beauty is that since BH has been de-fanged, any release of BH prisoners, should be followed up with a massive bomb up of their bases to neutralize any benefit of a prisoner exchange to BH

I get your drift.

you should know that there is no pleasing of people. if she had gotten a government appointment, people will say buhari has shut them up

She doesn't get any and they will insult her like most people are doing.

whichever way, I am pretty sure that her name will go down in posterity books.
Re: Open Letter To Obey Ezekwesili: You Have Become Their Laughing Stock by Teespice(f): 8:34am On Aug 28, 2016
ATERI:

My understanding of what they are saying is that, one Igbo or one Yoruba does not exist. In other words, that some Yoruba dislike Igbo or vice versa is no big deal because there are many Yorubas that do not get on and same thing applies to Ndigbo. Which, as far as I`m concerned, is a fair point

you really have time to explain to that bastard sha.

truth is bitter though. as a result of what I have said, see all that has been said.

is he saying I should blindly support my tribe even if they are wrong.

nonaira, I hope you were able to sleep well yesterday night.

efulefu.
Re: Open Letter To Obey Ezekwesili: You Have Become Their Laughing Stock by ATERI(m): 9:18am On Aug 28, 2016
Teespice:

you really have time to explain to that bastard sha.

truth is bitter though. as a result of what I have said, see all that has been said.

is he saying I should blindly support my tribe even if they are wrong.

nonaira, I hope you were able to sleep well yesterday night.

efulefu.

Nonaira is a bitter extremist that needs every help he can get, so don`t worry yourself about him. Have a blessed Sunday!

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Obey Ezekwesili: You Have Become Their Laughing Stock by Teespice(f): 9:21am On Aug 28, 2016
ATERI:

Nonaira is a bitter extremist that needs every help he can get, so don`t worry yourself about him. Have a blessed Sunday!

I ain't bothered about that worthless piece of shit.

have a good Sunday as well.
Re: Open Letter To Obey Ezekwesili: You Have Become Their Laughing Stock by seangy4konji: 9:23am On Aug 28, 2016
America is involved.
Re: Open Letter To Obey Ezekwesili: You Have Become Their Laughing Stock by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:10am On Aug 28, 2016
Teespice:

they don't and you guys do which is very obvious.

would I be talking if it is not something I have noticed.

hypocrisy is what is killing us but yet we choose to look the other way.

the writer of that article is an igbo person. how come most of you were supporting him openly and then when I point out certain facts I get dissed to the point where I am wished death and that I won't give birth to children.

you won't see them to caution, it is me you can bare out your fangs to.

Their causes and abuses holds no ground. I hope you have not forgotten that who God Blessed, no man can curse.

You will leave a Blessed, Joyous, Successful and Fruitful life. Your kids will put Joy on your face.
Re: Open Letter To Obey Ezekwesili: You Have Become Their Laughing Stock by LouisVanGaal(m): 12:37pm On Aug 28, 2016
salabscholar01:
I respect this woman... She is an activist who takes everything meaningful, at heart. I still could not see reasons why some people still believe that services to Nigeria must at long, be compensated with juicy political positions.. Why? Not until this habit is changed, we still may not go far in this country. I never heard her complain before, others are staring from the sidelines only to hear she is already compensated by the FG...Please we need to change this ideology.
May God RICHLY bless you this sunday!!!
People criticising this woman are cowards! They are the ones who have NEVER stood up for anything they believe in..never fought for a just course...no wonder we are were we are today...Until the Individual content of our hearts changes for good...Development is still 'stars' away from us...In saner climes, her personality is revered and worshipped...
Re: Open Letter To Obey Ezekwesili: You Have Become Their Laughing Stock by Teespice(f): 12:48pm On Aug 28, 2016
Malawian:
Teespice is a yoruba girl it is very obvious. Once we ask for your kindred in your village as well as two other family groups in it, you will start thinking it is on wikipedia.

I am done with this thread and what it represents.

stop mentioning my handle and dragging me back. as for my tribe or where I come from, it's none of your business last time I checked.
Re: Open Letter To Obey Ezekwesili: You Have Become Their Laughing Stock by LouisVanGaal(m): 12:51pm On Aug 28, 2016
Biafman:

She is not any activist, rather she is what we call "USEFUL IDIOT" for the northern/hausa/fulani/yoruba primates.
Be quiet! What do you know?
Had GEJ acted swiftly and demonstrated apt leadership would the group be formed
Rather he sat @ Aso rock claiming BBOG is scam or no girls were kidnapped..
Knowing fully well in politics, economic or political instabilities is what opposition craves for 'subtly' for campaigns...
In 2007/08..in US elections, Obama campaigned heavily on the war in Iraq and Afghan, that the country was waisting $10bn monthly to prosecute the war;promising to end the war, and prevent more US soldiers from dieing..he also campaigned on the economic recession of 2008...how do you think he was able to come to power..??he leveraged on current problems that time facing the US...

Fast forward to 2016, Trump is campaigning based on ISIS level and Illegal immigrants causing trouble in US...all this things are normal in politics for opposition to take advantage of problems...without that there won't be change of administration...

Without Chibok girls kidnap saga, boko haram and let's say mismanagement of funds in GEJ cabinet...he would still be the president today..
Re: Open Letter To Obey Ezekwesili: You Have Become Their Laughing Stock by ariesbull: 5:55am On Aug 30, 2016
WE CAN USE OFEKE

nonaira:

GBAM!!!!

Calling her an efulefu is an understatement in my opinion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anambra CP, Kuryas Visits Checkpoint Attacked By Hoodlums (Photos) / Udom Emmanuel Set To Declare For Re-Election Tomorrow (Pics) / Ogoniland Declares Independence!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.