Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Top 5 Female Djs In Nigeria - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Top 5 Female Djs In Nigeria (1084 Views)

Top 10 Djs In Ibadan (2017) / Top 6 Best & Hottest Djs In Nigeria (no. 3 Is The Big Thing In The Industry Now) / Top 10 Richest Djs In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Female Djs In Nigeria by MRXELA(m): 11:14am On Aug 27, 2016
These are the Top 5 female DJ in Nigeria base on their: achievements, popularity, education and wealthiest

(5) dj frizzie
Frances Tamunonengiyeofori Higgwe hails from calabari in rivers state, Nigeria.
She graduated from university of port Harcourt where she studied environmental engineering. 

She came to lame light when she did a reply of WizKids "holla at ur boy" tittled "don't holla at me boy"

DJ frizzie has been nominated multiple times as Female DJ of the year in Nigeria entertainment awards 2015, Exquisite Lady of the Year (ELOY) awards and most recently Beatz Awards 2015.

It will amaze you to know that the creative DJ, songwriter, producer and environmental engineer is a sister to "frank d Nero" who sang "cure my crazy"
www.manywordz..nl/2016/08/top-5-female-djs-in-nigeria_26.html?m=1

Re: Top 5 Female Djs In Nigeria by MRXELA(m): 11:47am On Aug 27, 2016
(4) DJ switch
Obianuju Catherine Udeh popularly known by her stage name DJ switch. Born in 1987 in udi Enugu state, graduate of geography from university of port Harcourt
The 29 years old single mother and award winner became famous when she won the first edition of GLO XFACTOR worth 24 million, since then she has been making waves all over Nigeria.

Re: Top 5 Female Djs In Nigeria by MRXELA(m): 11:52am On Aug 27, 2016
(3) Dj nana
Real name Nanayat adeboh born on the 14th of may 1990 in kogi state, studied at national open university Nigeria.
People started taking her serious when she won the “Airtel/Barcaddi Cool FM DJ Competition"
The awards winning disc jockey is recognized as the first female DJ in Nigeria and Has been growing very fast every since she came under the Dj Jimmy jat inc. Own by legendary Dj Jimmy jat her mentor.
She has played at list of event like:
the first Nigerian idol
MTN10th anniversary concert
AY life concert
British American tobacco concert
Stand up Nigeria comedy concert
Jimmy's jump off concert
Lot more

(1) (Reply)

Oh! My Goodness!! Watch White Men (oyibo) Play Osadebe Highlife So Masterly / Mr. Eazi's Leg Over Makes Me Feel Weird And A Bit Sad.am I Normal? / Nasty C - King Mp3 Ft ASAP Ferg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.