Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Evidence That This World Will Not End - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Evidence That This World Will Not End (555 Views)

'Corruption Will Not End In Nigeria Till Jesus Comes' - Prophet Abiara / David Meade Claims World Will End September 23 / The World Will Rather Sink Than For Rev. King To Die – Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Evidence That This World Will Not End by americanigga(m): 11:14am On Aug 27, 2016
After Jesus finished telling the people about the end time. He went further to say everything would happen in their GENERATION. Unfortunately that generation has past long ago but the world did not end.

Matthew, 24:34- Verily I say unto you, that this generation shall not pass, till all these things be done. Same in Mark, 13:30

As for the argument of war here and there, there have always been war in this world. The bible has record of several war by the children of Israel. Furnication, evil, volcanos, earthquake etc have all been happening in this world even before Jesus was born, they are not new.

The argument now is what did Jesus mean by the phrase " this generation"

A generation is the average amount of time needed for children to grow up and have children of their own.
A generation cannot be more than 200years except during the olding days of Adam and Eve, Methuselah etc.
Jesus was only speaking in parable.

So please stop living in fear that this world will end suddenly.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Evidence That This World Will Not End by ifenes(m): 11:38am On Aug 27, 2016
Nice thoughts

The Bible is a recycle of Pagan religion and Occult(hidden)knowledge. The Sun of the signs of the Zodiac a.k.a Jesus(which isn't a Jewish name) passes through the Astrological ages from eon to eon. The 12 signs/ages of the zodiac are in cycle. So we shift from one age to another.

Why does the pope wear a fish hat? Because he represents the sign of Pisces or the Age of Pisces. Jesus(The Sun of the sign of the zodiac) shifts from one age to another. It is the reason it can be 100% predicted that Jesus(The Sun) will come again.

Luke22;10 clearly pointed to some ancient description of the Sun entering the Age of AQUARIUS. The Water bearer. The age of social media,same one the Mayans predicted will start at After the death of the Astrological SUN,in year 2012.

1 Like

Re: Evidence That This World Will Not End by americanigga(m): 12:00pm On Aug 27, 2016
ifenes:
Nice thoughts

The Bible is a recycle of Pagan religion and Occult(hidden)knowledge. The Sun of the signs of the Zodiac a.k.a Jesus(which isn't a Jewish name) passes through the Astrological ages from eon to eon. The 12 signs/ages of the zodiac are in cycle. So we shift from one age to another.

Why does the pope wear a fish hat? Because he represents the sign of Pisces or the Age of Pisces. Jesus(The Sun of the sign of the zodiac) shifts from one age to another. It is the reason it can be 100% predicted that Jesus(The Sun) will come again.

Luke22;10 clearly pointed to some ancient description of the Sun entering the Age of AQUARIUS. The Water bearer. The age of social media,same one the Mayans predicted will start at After the death of the Astrological SUN,in year 2012.

waoo! That is very deep
Re: Evidence That This World Will Not End by Nobody: 12:23pm On Aug 27, 2016
americanigga:
After Jesus finished telling the people about the end time. He went further to say everything would happen in their GENERATION. Unfortunately that generation has past long ago but the world did not end.

Matthew, 24:34- Verily I say unto you, that this generation shall not pass, till all these things be done. Same in Mark, 13:30

As for the argument of war here and there, there have always been war in this world. The bible has record of several war by the children of Israel. Furnication, evil, volcanos, earthquake etc have all been happening in this world even before Jesus was born, they are not new.

The argument now is what did Jesus mean by the phrase " this generation"

A generation is the average amount of time needed for children to grow up and have children of their own.
A generation cannot be more than 200years except during the olding days of Adam and Eve, Methuselah etc.
Jesus was only speaking in parable.

So please stop living in fear that this world will end suddenly.

Thank you.

Are you a preterist?
Re: Evidence That This World Will Not End by americanigga(m): 1:06pm On Aug 27, 2016
lordnicklaus:

Are you a preterist?

No I am not saying it has happend in the past, I am saying the time Jesus said the world would end has past but the world did end.

I did not say Jesus lied, I just said Jesus spoke in parable.
Re: Evidence That This World Will Not End by GodIsFoolish: 1:37pm On Aug 27, 2016
who even cares if the world would end

(1) (Reply)

What Jesus Must Have Looked Like / Rev. Father Ejike Mbaka Must Hear This {read} / Should I Quit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.