Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,721 members, 7,851,461 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:55 PM

I'm Secretly A Vampire - Jessie J Opens Up About Her Health Struggles - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I'm Secretly A Vampire - Jessie J Opens Up About Her Health Struggles (868 Views)

“Call Me Vampire” – Iyabo Ojo Says As She Shares Lovely Photos / Agbani Darego Weds Danjuma Secretly In Marrakech, Morocco (Wedding Photos) / Timaya's Epic Reply To A Fan Who Called Him Old Vampire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Secretly A Vampire - Jessie J Opens Up About Her Health Struggles by Kyliegame: 11:28am On Aug 27, 2016
British music star Jessie J today revealed to her fans the other painful side of her life, as she tries to encourage people to believe in themselves and never give up hope. The music star says the fact that she is a star doesn't change her body from what it was born with. Read what she said below

See More HERE: http://esther.com.ng/im-secretly-a-vampire-jessie-j-opens-up-about-her-health-struggles/

Re: I'm Secretly A Vampire - Jessie J Opens Up About Her Health Struggles by ojnnaco(m): 11:32am On Aug 27, 2016
Nawaooo
Re: I'm Secretly A Vampire - Jessie J Opens Up About Her Health Struggles by loveourlagos(f): 11:36am On Aug 27, 2016
Lies!

Read the last statement in her post
Re: I'm Secretly A Vampire - Jessie J Opens Up About Her Health Struggles by loveourlagos(f): 11:36am On Aug 27, 2016
Lies!

Read the last statement in her post undecided

(1) (Reply)

See Sweet Death As Father Of Four Dies During Sex With Secret Lover / Video:young Millionaire Smoking A Hundred Dollars Note That Break The Internet / Can You Guess The Latest Disney Star To Come Out As Gay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.