Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,407 members, 7,853,800 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:53 AM

Innjoo Fire 2 Plus Official Discussion Thread - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Innjoo Fire 2 Plus Official Discussion Thread (766 Views)

Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread / Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread / Gionee Marathon M5 Plus Official Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Innjoo Fire 2 Plus Official Discussion Thread by Nobody: 11:51am On Aug 27, 2016
DESIGN AND DISPLAY
This huge smartphone parades similar premium construction as the Innjoo Fire 2 .
Innjoo Fire 2 Plus features a slim metal body and has pleasant curves in all the right places. It is amazing to find buyers no longer need to shell out a lot of money to own an elegant device like this one. The display is one of the features responsible for the Plus’ moniker. The Innjoo Fire 2 Plus crams in an enormous 5.5-inch IPS touchscreen having HD resolution. This makes for ample screen estate, but you should expect images to be sharper on the smaller Fire 2 with similar
screen resolution.

CAMERA AND DISPLAY
Nothing appears to have changed in the camera department of this behemoth, in comparison to the Innjoo Fire 2. You will find similar 13-megapixel camera with 4P
lens and f/2.0 aperture on the rear of the Innjoo Fire 2 Plus.
The front-facing snapper has a resolution of 5 megapixels for sharp selfies. The internal storage capacity is more generous at 16 GB, which you will still be able to expand using a microSD card.

PERFORMANCE AND OS
The Innjoo Fire 2 Plus is powered by a quad-core MediaTek MT6735 processor whose speed is capped at 1.3 GHz. The 64-bit CPU is married to a more respectable 2GB of RAM and a Mali-T720 GPU. Expect this phablet to offer better
performance and more enjoyable gaming than the Fire 2. Innjoo Fire 2 Plus runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop operating system. Innjoo’s Fly Launcher, which the company says boots fast, lies on the top

OTHER FEATURES
One of those features that have been
upgraded on the Innjoo Fire 2 Plus is the
battery. This one is equipped with a
colossal 4,600mAh unit boasting fast
charge capability.
The juicer can be fully charged in just one
and half hours, according to Innjoo. The
company also claims you get 180 hours of
standby from just 10-minute charging.
This Innjoo Fire 2 Plus phablet comes with
dual SIM card slots. It delivers lightning-
fast mobile data speeds with support for 4G
LTE connectivity.

PRICING AND AVAILABILITY
Innjoo Fire 2 Plus is now available in
Nigeria. You can buy it at leading online
stores in the country. Innjoo Fire 2 Plus is available on Jumia for #41750. Its also available on Konga, though its more expensive.

YOU CANT MISS THIS PHONE!!!
Cc
Lalasticlala
Ishilove

Re: Innjoo Fire 2 Plus Official Discussion Thread by Whizpeter(m): 12:33pm On Aug 27, 2016
Buy any Innjoo product and buy frustration packaged with shine shine carton!!
Re: Innjoo Fire 2 Plus Official Discussion Thread by Soulsamy(m): 3:38pm On Aug 28, 2016
Pls engineers in the house i nid ur help. My innjoo fire plus 3g battery is faulty, the battery has swollen up and it drains fast. I cant find a replacement anywhere. Can anyone suggest another phone battery that can be compatible with my phone?

(1) (Reply)

Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro Specifications Review And Price In Nigeria / HTC One Mini M4 Replacement Touch Screen / Brand New HTC M8 Battery For Sale / How Can I Protect My Android Phone From Malware

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.