Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,666 members, 7,955,406 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:15 AM

Daddy Freeze Threatens To Sue Bloggers, Over Sack Rumour At Cool FM - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Threatens To Sue Bloggers, Over Sack Rumour At Cool FM (420 Views)

2018 BBNaija Finalists Continue Their Media Tour As They Stop By Cool FM (Photo) / Thin Tall Tony's Height Amazes Cool FM OAPs (Photos) / Freeze Sacked By Cool FM Over Basketmouth Beef? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daddy Freeze Threatens To Sue Bloggers, Over Sack Rumour At Cool FM by naijanewsmag: 12:26pm On Aug 27, 2016
Popular Nigerian OAP Daddy Freeze is not happy with these two bloggers instablog9ja and Misspetite after the duo posted a report of his alleged sack from Cool FM, says there were issues stemming from a meeting over presenters fees but had nothing to do with Basket mouth or social media.

In his post on instgram, stating how disgust he was and threatens to pull a legal hammer if they dont take the annoying post down from their blogs.

Instablog9ja had since taken the post down from their end except misspetite, read below what the OAP feels about the report:

Read more at http://naijanewsmag.com/2016/08/daddy-freeze-threatens-to-sue-bloggers-says-his-cool-fm-plights-has-nothing-to-do-with-basketmouth/#IPO9FZGtXixMOxEi.99

Re: Daddy Freeze Threatens To Sue Bloggers, Over Sack Rumour At Cool FM by HungerBAD: 12:28pm On Aug 27, 2016
Nothing lasts forever.

You will leave Cool FM one day. Or you pray to work for an organization forever?the dream is to own one.

Why threaten to sue?bloggers lie to drive traffic to their blogs,that is what they do,that is why you never take them serious.

Meanwhile.

You be my man ohh. So you don shine that basket mouth fine wife well well before?I even see the receipt (picture)you put online.

Bad guy.

You still get other pictures to share?una make Videos?Daddy Freeze there is Joy in sharing.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Threatens To Sue Bloggers, Over Sack Rumour At Cool FM by Theoritical(m): 12:30pm On Aug 27, 2016
Aii
Re: Daddy Freeze Threatens To Sue Bloggers, Over Sack Rumour At Cool FM by cruzita(f): 12:31pm On Aug 27, 2016
this madman still dey talk ?

no go rest ,albino escapee
Re: Daddy Freeze Threatens To Sue Bloggers, Over Sack Rumour At Cool FM by Prowizy2(m): 12:35pm On Aug 27, 2016
Re: Daddy Freeze Threatens To Sue Bloggers, Over Sack Rumour At Cool FM by dotuna3(m): 12:39pm On Aug 27, 2016
So u were not sacked? I don drink 12 bottles of origin with my guys to celebrate ur sack rumor oo.

2 things dey disturb me right away

1. How I go tell my guys seated around me especially dis fucking Akeem dat is receiving his 5th Bootle in less than 5 min of felicitation.

2. Who go pay now that the news is not true? undecided

#In jenifa's voice# freeze bobo dis is not good oo. I beg just sack ur self now

(1) (Reply)

Awww...monalisa Chinda And Husband Riding Horses On Their Wedding / Letter To The Present Administration_OAP Michael Effiong Aka Funnymouth / Former Beauty Queen Omowunmi Akinnifesi Robbed Yesterday In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.