Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,767 members, 7,851,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:24 AM

Re-integration Of 2 Million Idps, My Current Challenge -buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Re-integration Of 2 Million Idps, My Current Challenge -buhari (5835 Views)

Only Atiku Can Challenge Buhari — Bako / European Parliament Asks EU To Challenge Buhari, DSS / Biafra: 16 Members Of European Parliament Ask EU To Challenge Buhari, DSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Re-integration Of 2 Million Idps, My Current Challenge -buhari by franchuks(m): 10:35am On Aug 28, 2016
Hmmmmm...... Mr. President, you just have to find a way! It is of paramount importance they be catered for as well.
Re: Re-integration Of 2 Million Idps, My Current Challenge -buhari by CioAngels(f): 12:27pm On Aug 28, 2016
President buhari equipping the fulani herdsmen to kill southerners and middle beltas is more important to him than intergrating the 2million IDPs' dying of hunger.
Re: Re-integration Of 2 Million Idps, My Current Challenge -buhari by Krismart(m): 1:12pm On Aug 28, 2016
I wonder how comfortable these our so called leaders are when they stay under their AC, eat 5 to 6 square meals a day, drive jeeps and enjoy oloshos knowing fully well that the masses that depend on them are dying of hunger. And to avoid seen them on local stations they would rather watch foreign tv channels. There is God o
Re: Re-integration Of 2 Million Idps, My Current Challenge -buhari by LEGENDP(m): 2:38pm On Aug 28, 2016
Earn10$ per 10 seconds task, earn 2000$ monthly-onlie job. Visit http://Money4Task.com/?ref=244231

(1) (2) (Reply)

Middle Belt Of Nigeria Unveils Own Currency Note / Nigeria Paid Equivalent Of N50,000 Minimum Wage In 1983 Says Olawepo Hashim / Bandits Kidnap Traditional Ruler, Wife Others In Katsina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.