Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Finally: Oyo And Osun State Sells Out Lautech To Federal Government - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Finally: Oyo And Osun State Sells Out Lautech To Federal Government (6902 Views)

Lautech To Open In "Few Days"- Pro-chancellor / Breaking : Lautech To Resume, January 15 / LAUTECH To Graduate 10,317, 105 First Class, 112 Ph.d (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally: Oyo And Osun State Sells Out Lautech To Federal Government by Donmichaelz(m): 2:58pm On Aug 27, 2016
BREAKING NEWS!!!
This is to notify the general public that the institution called Ladoke Akintola University of Technology located at Ogbomoso,Oyo state has been sold to the federal government of Nigeria due to lack of funds by Oyo and Osun state government. The institution which comprises of six faculty was established in the year 1990 and then was known as Oyo state university of Technology and later change to Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH).The report reaching us after a meeting was held in Abuja yesterday at exactly 12:00 pm by the two state and the Federal government that the university (LAUTECH) has been sold and now will be run by the Federal government. The fee was was not made known to the public but the two state will still have shares.According to report,the new name will be announce very soon as University of Technology, Ogbomoso(UNITECH)

1 Share

Re: Finally: Oyo And Osun State Sells Out Lautech To Federal Government by thesicilian: 3:22pm On Aug 27, 2016
And in a few years the federal government will sell it to private moneybags.

1 Like

Re: Finally: Oyo And Osun State Sells Out Lautech To Federal Government by khaykay15(f): 3:41pm On Aug 27, 2016
The story get K-leg
Were you the one that made the mistake or where you read the news from
six Faculty(Faculties)
two state(states)
I don't criticise people, just let us always confirm what we post online..
#REOPEN LAUTECH#

2 Likes

Re: Finally: Oyo And Osun State Sells Out Lautech To Federal Government by ismummy: 3:55pm On Aug 27, 2016
There's an iota of truth in every rumor they say. Let wait to see if this get any sense to believe
Re: Finally: Oyo And Osun State Sells Out Lautech To Federal Government by DIFY20(f): 4:11pm On Aug 27, 2016
MAKE I RELAX HERE AND WAIT FOR OFONJA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finally: Oyo And Osun State Sells Out Lautech To Federal Government by khaykay15(f): 4:24pm On Aug 27, 2016
DIFY20:
Which Afonja are you waiting for, this name checking is becoming boring
Re: Finally: Oyo And Osun State Sells Out Lautech To Federal Government by ajokebelle(f): 4:36pm On Aug 27, 2016
DIFY20:
Dindinrin.

2 Likes

Re: Finally: Oyo And Osun State Sells Out Lautech To Federal Government by ajokebelle(f): 4:38pm On Aug 27, 2016
How true is this news sef.
Is it the same Federal Govt that is broke..
Let them sha do what they want and make us resume jare.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finally: Oyo And Osun State Sells Out Lautech To Federal Government by daveP(m): 5:10pm On Aug 27, 2016
If the one in Yaba is YABATECH,

then this one shouldn't be UNITECH but OGBOTECH preferably now!!!

Besides Aregbe ras is now broke??

3 Likes

Re: Finally: Oyo And Osun State Sells Out Lautech To Federal Government by Donmichaelz(m): 7:16pm On Aug 27, 2016
Its been a while now and lautech is not opened.if selling the institution will save us all those internal strike,so be it.I have never in any way supported the ownership of lautech by 2 states...

1 Like

Re: Finally: Oyo And Osun State Sells Out Lautech To Federal Government by Donmichaelz(m): 7:16pm On Aug 27, 2016
Its been a while now and lautech is not opened.if selling the institution will save us all those internal strike,so be it.I have never in any way supported the ownership of lautech by 2 states...let them resume Asap,I need to graduate next year
Re: Finally: Oyo And Osun State Sells Out Lautech To Federal Government by klbakare(m): 8:52pm On Aug 27, 2016
Ok...I dey cum
Re: Finally: Oyo And Osun State Sells Out Lautech To Federal Government by Sibrah: 10:25pm On Aug 27, 2016
One of the best state unis around. It was funded by two states and had fewer faculties compared to others. Why spoil it?

1 Like

Re: Finally: Oyo And Osun State Sells Out Lautech To Federal Government by milky3(f): 12:31am On Aug 28, 2016
better
Re: Finally: Oyo And Osun State Sells Out Lautech To Federal Government by Famutimi(f): 5:32am On Aug 28, 2016
admission is on into the prestigious Wesley university ondo for 2016/2017 session. visit www.wesleyuni.edu.ng for more information.

Re: Finally: Oyo And Osun State Sells Out Lautech To Federal Government by cruz97(m): 9:27am On Aug 28, 2016
Uniosun should follow jare...
Re: Finally: Oyo And Osun State Sells Out Lautech To Federal Government by Toluwani113: 9:47am On Aug 28, 2016
Famutimi:
admission is on into the prestigious Wesley university ondo for 2016/2017 session. visit www.wesleyuni.edu.ng for more information.
Hi. I can promote your school on my blog for a very cheap price.
Kindly quote me to reply
Thanks
Re: Finally: Oyo And Osun State Sells Out Lautech To Federal Government by viczeey(m): 9:54am On Aug 28, 2016
Provide the source please
Re: Finally: Oyo And Osun State Sells Out Lautech To Federal Government by adeyinkao28(m): 12:00pm On Aug 28, 2016
Chaii see lie, op ur papa na lie mohamed?
Re: Finally: Oyo And Osun State Sells Out Lautech To Federal Government by Donmichaelz(m): 5:20pm On Aug 28, 2016
adeyinkao28:
Chaii see lie, op ur papa na lie mohamed?
if you do not av any other news and something reasonable to contribute,,Get loST
Re: Finally: Oyo And Osun State Sells Out Lautech To Federal Government by pat077: 7:55pm On Aug 28, 2016
Why sell to the FG when Dangote is still around grin
Re: Finally: Oyo And Osun State Sells Out Lautech To Federal Government by Akwalex1: 12:15pm On Sep 17, 2018
tongue embarassed embarassed

(1) (Reply)

69 Skills To Learn To Make Money In 2019 / 13 Of The Most Beautiful Planets In The Universe / Read About China's Artificial Sun That Is 'SIX TIMES' Hotter Than The Real Sun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.