Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,490 members, 7,836,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

I Was Sacked But Not Because Of Basketmouth - OAP Freeze Reacts - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Was Sacked But Not Because Of Basketmouth - OAP Freeze Reacts (2236 Views)

Valentine Bedroom Photos Of Basketmouth And Wife / Photo Of Basketmouth's Daughter With His Ex / Photos From The Burial Of Basketmouth's Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Sacked But Not Because Of Basketmouth - OAP Freeze Reacts by ALAYORMII: 3:31pm On Aug 27, 2016
Following the Reports that Cool FM OAP Freeze was sacked because of BasketMouth, the controversial OAP has now reacted to the claims. In his reaction, Freeze admitted to having ‘issues’ with COOL FM but insists it has ‘nothing’ to do with BasketMouth. Freeze real name Ifedayo Lucian Olarinde wrote:

Meanwhile Blogger Stella Dimokokorkus has released a screenshot of an email confirming Freeze’ sack. See it below:

Although Freeze insists his his sack was not because of Basket Mouth, it is very interesting however the timing.

Re: I Was Sacked But Not Because Of Basketmouth - OAP Freeze Reacts by emeijeh(m): 3:31pm On Aug 27, 2016
Lol.....
You were sacked because of your "uncensored" basketmouth

1 Like

Re: I Was Sacked But Not Because Of Basketmouth - OAP Freeze Reacts by Blakjewelry(m): 3:33pm On Aug 27, 2016
Sack na sack.. At least he fit dey sell those him costly watch take dey chop small small abi na fake?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Sacked But Not Because Of Basketmouth - OAP Freeze Reacts by Nobody: 3:35pm On Aug 27, 2016
Mtcheww
You were sacked because of 'yourmouth'. tongue
Re: I Was Sacked But Not Because Of Basketmouth - OAP Freeze Reacts by ibehKachukwu: 3:36pm On Aug 27, 2016
With all ur noise making, dem still sack u.

Never give ur all to someone, his business is his business, d day u go off lane, u get laid off
Re: I Was Sacked But Not Because Of Basketmouth - OAP Freeze Reacts by thesicilian: 3:42pm On Aug 27, 2016
Basketmouth right now:

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Sacked But Not Because Of Basketmouth - OAP Freeze Reacts by sinaj(f): 3:48pm On Aug 27, 2016
Bad timing for u grin

Who gonna believe it's nt coz of basketmouth grin

Shakara don end for u!

But basketmouth harsh sha sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Sacked But Not Because Of Basketmouth - OAP Freeze Reacts by klassykute(m): 3:51pm On Aug 27, 2016
lie lie
Re: I Was Sacked But Not Because Of Basketmouth - OAP Freeze Reacts by Smellymouth: 3:52pm On Aug 27, 2016
Re: I Was Sacked But Not Because Of Basketmouth - OAP Freeze Reacts by mrbyron(m): 3:57pm On Aug 27, 2016
OK let's get it straight. You were sacked because of your basketmouth undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Sacked But Not Because Of Basketmouth - OAP Freeze Reacts by Nobody: 4:03pm On Aug 27, 2016
Lol.....d guy above me is right
Re: I Was Sacked But Not Because Of Basketmouth - OAP Freeze Reacts by Came: 4:06pm On Aug 27, 2016
Him own too much , na him go confirm people way marry, know why couple dey fight, carry people wife picture put without their consent, marry,he no gree marry,he pursue him wife talk say she dey beat am.Na wetin dem send am for cool Fm be dat?. Go join bloggers, your own too much.
Re: I Was Sacked But Not Because Of Basketmouth - OAP Freeze Reacts by ajokebelle(f): 4:30pm On Aug 27, 2016
Pele ooo.
After insulting most people with your bad mouth upandan, criticizing them for their so called bad ways, na you dem still sack.
Re: I Was Sacked But Not Because Of Basketmouth - OAP Freeze Reacts by Zedoo(m): 4:41pm On Aug 27, 2016
See jobless people screaming.
Dude has made somthing of his life and career and is arguably the best known male on air personality in Nigeria. Period. What have you achieved today? Nairaland sliding from thread to thread?

Btw op I ddnt see anywhere he said "he was sacked but not because of basket mouth o".

Back to these people. How much have you earned your entire life? Keep talking nigga will probably get anoda radio station soon because he sure gat the skills to get the bills. Y'all keep dancing to another man's misfortune... He has a right to an opinion and his "mouth" is bigger than yours. Case closed.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Was Sacked But Not Because Of Basketmouth - OAP Freeze Reacts by johnpaulo(m): 4:42pm On Aug 27, 2016
So you're angry,what of all those people you be bad mouthing.

Re: I Was Sacked But Not Because Of Basketmouth - OAP Freeze Reacts by aylagos(m): 5:42pm On Aug 27, 2016
First to do e no dey pain but second to do.... Your eyes go red. So e pain am grin
Re: I Was Sacked But Not Because Of Basketmouth - OAP Freeze Reacts by littlemistress: 8:41pm On Aug 27, 2016
Hollup!! Hollup!! cheesy cheesy Dude just came to terms with his loss of job. Guess he was in denial before. And the labour market just got a new entrant undecided
Re: I Was Sacked But Not Because Of Basketmouth - OAP Freeze Reacts by kizz007: 9:14pm On Aug 27, 2016
Sharappppp! Ya mouth.
Zedoo:
See jobless people screaming.
Dude has made somthing of his life and career and is arguably the best known male on air personality in Nigeria. Period. What have you achieved today? Nairaland sliding from thread to thread?

Btw op I ddnt see anywhere he said "he was sacked but not because of basket mouth o".

Back to these people. How much have you earned your entire life? Keep talking nigga will probably get anoda radio station soon because he sure gat the skills to get the bills. Y'all keep dancing to another man's misfortune... He has a right to an opinion and his "mouth" is bigger than yours. Case closed.
Re: I Was Sacked But Not Because Of Basketmouth - OAP Freeze Reacts by Zedoo(m): 9:23pm On Aug 27, 2016
kizz007:
Sharappppp! Ya mouth.

Spotted.
#HatersClubCaptain
Re: I Was Sacked But Not Because Of Basketmouth - OAP Freeze Reacts by SeyiAyorinde(m): 9:40pm On Aug 27, 2016
come have a taste of Buhari's change

(1) (Reply)

Photos E-money Shows Off His Bedroom On Instagram, Shocking Comment A Lady Wrote / 2 Baba's Baby Mama, Sumbo Adeoye Pens Emotional Birthday Wish To Son Nino Idibia / 2face Idibia Kids Eating And Swimming In Their Home Swimming Pool(pics,vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.