Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,688 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Need An Advice - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Need An Advice (907 Views)

Help: I Need An Advice For A Dsa Interview In Ph Tomorrow / Got A Job In Anambra But Need An Advice / Pls My Good People Drop An Advice For Me, I just started myself employment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need An Advice by okokobioko(m): 2:48pm On Dec 14, 2006
Please guys i need an advise on what to do,i just got a job at one I.T. company called Allied Technologies on the Island precisely lekki phase 1. But is quite very far from where i stay.my problem is i was invited for another test at Abuja; what i want to know is that should i still go for the test or bone since ve gotten one or i shld go and if am called for the interview weigh the two companies cos dat company said they are gonna be paying me slightly above 50000 after probation.
Re: Need An Advice by koolman: 3:50pm On Dec 14, 2006
Mr okokobioko please go for the Abuja test, It is aways advisable to choose from alternatives. Abuja is a cool place if you get a job there
Re: Need An Advice by AfricaFace(f): 12:28pm On Dec 15, 2006
@okokobioko, your situation is not explicit enough for us to advise you. @koolman, you don't just jump inot conclusion with minimum information. @ okokobioko, i will give you a generic advise because, i would have been able to give an obtainable advise if you had
1. Given us the name of the company that is inviting you for test in Abuja, Like you said, the offer you have wiill be slightly above 50k after probation, i will advise you not to go for Abuja test if the comapny will be offering you anything less than 50k.
2. Where do you stay, If you stay in Abuja, i will advise you to go for the test no matter how much they will offer, But if you stay in Lagos. i must tell you not to go for the test if they will offer anything less than 50k, and if you stay in Lagos , i will advise you to go f ro the text ifo they will offer you 70k and above, Besides, if you stay anywhere in Lagos, you can still take the offer, pple come all the way from Akute--Ogun state to Island, so this no excuse,

Explore all the opportunity and maximise alll the resources available to you.
Re: Need An Advice by koolman: 1:51pm On Dec 15, 2006
Mr okokobioko, please do not waste time in Attending the Abuja test, there may be some other incentives attached to the job which you may not know now. You are not under any obligation to take the job if you don't want. Always make comparison before you choose finally.
Re: Need An Advice by AbdulWasiu(m): 8:09pm On Dec 15, 2006
I believe this is simple.
Take the job and go for the test as well.
All you need do is find a reasonable excuse for your absence, i.e if the test is on week day,which I doubt.

Gd luck.

(1) (Reply)

What Does Scb Test Look Like / I Need A Job. / Did Anyone Go For The Plusone Apt Test On Saturday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.