Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,225 members, 7,825,865 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

How Do We Warn Princess I Can Ask Of Danger? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Do We Warn Princess I Can Ask Of Danger? (397 Views)

'My Life Is In Danger' - Kidnap Victim That Escaped From Evans' Den / My Life Is In Danger – Man Who Rescued Kidnap Victim In Lagos Laments / Warn This Scammer If You Know Him (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do We Warn Princess I Can Ask Of Danger? by Adadio: 3:45pm On Aug 27, 2016
Princess Vivana, a smashing 21 year old girl living in Port Harcourt is on her way to Lagos to meet a face book friend Felix Akpokim, she started chatting with three months back. She is about now heading to board her flight to Lagos. She just realized that she forgot her smart phone at home. She already knew that she was to meet Felix in Room 301 of Porcupine Hotel in Festal, Lagos. She is unaware that Felix is a ritualist. Her brother had warned her to be wary of strangers on fb to no avail, and has just noticed her phone in the house. John her brother opened her fb page and saw that her sister was on her way to meet this total stranger in Lagos. He did a quick search and got know that Porcupine Hotel was a bad place.
The question is, What should John do to ensure that Vivana is unharmed and that Felix is arrested within 2 hours. Vivana's flight time to Lagos is one hour and she needs another one hour to get to the hotel where Felix is already waiting. Check for more stories on www. irohamsecurity. com
Re: How Do We Warn Princess I Can Ask Of Danger? by agwom(m): 5:35pm On Aug 27, 2016
ok
Re: How Do We Warn Princess I Can Ask Of Danger? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Aug 27, 2016
She left her phone in the house, meaning that there's no other means for her brother to communicate with her, hmm!, he should just allow her to die. grin in her next life, that's if she will have one, she won't be an olosho.

(1) (Reply)

Woman Heading For Pilgrimage Excretes 76 Pellets Of Cocaine At Airport / Meet Karla Jacinto, Raped Over 43,000 Times As A Teen / Boko Haram:bomb Made Many To Run In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.