Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,702 members, 7,813,319 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:44 AM

How To Be A Wanted Billionaire Blogger (hacks) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Be A Wanted Billionaire Blogger (hacks) (476 Views)

Billionaire Banker David Rockefeller Dies Aged 101 / Mike Adenuga Is The Biggest Billionaire Gainer In Africa In 2016 - Forbes / Billionaire Tony Elumelu Spends Quality Christmas Time With His Children At Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Be A Wanted Billionaire Blogger (hacks) by brainrigours(m): 4:10pm On Aug 27, 2016
Hello guys,
on this episode of my blogging tutorial guide, am going to expose to you some good hints in being a killer blogger.
you know, lots of questions like:
can i really make money blogging? who will be my audience? can i ever be a good blogger?, where can i get good contents from?
well the answer is yes to all, of course you can make money blogging, not only that, you can even make a living just blogging. And i bet you, only little of your effort is needed.
in this series, am not going to answer your number one question because i already treated that in my series, for those who missed reading can do good to check here before completing this series.
Today am going to be answering your number three question. NOW, you can be a good blogger by providing a good content for your readers. Not only just writing, but also delivering good services to them.

how then can one be a killer blogger? well there are really good ways you could be a good content provider, though some are unreal to some bloggers. but in this series, am going to showyou how to impose some hacks and be a better blogger.

1) creating unique contents

What does this mean? does this require you going on the moon to be unique? how then can you be unique?
well in recent times, we have a lot of bloggers who have the capacity to do content delivery at its peak, it will be so bad for you not to be able to draft out your own unique measures in delivering contents. Having same pattern as other bloggers will equally slow your progress, and i bet you, you can never be noticed.
To be an excellent blogger, you must have to think of a good topic you need to write content about, not only that, do proper research on the topic and then craft out your post.
now this is how it works, at the cause of your research, you must get across many bloggers content also, all you need do is get their message by understanding what they are trying to pass across. utilize thier idea and add yours when writing. In writing a good post, use very attractive words in your content, excellent call to notice words, and i bet you that is all you need for this stage.

2) awesome introductory paragraphs

Now take your time to scroll up and see how i took you to this place. What did you notice? a snail movement? or a call to action follows? That is how the game is, always look out for ideal paragraphs to use for the introductory part of your post.
Read more ยป http://brainrigourz..com.ng/

Re: How To Be A Wanted Billionaire Blogger (hacks) by shupy: 10:01pm On Aug 27, 2016
Are you yourself a billionaire?
Re: How To Be A Wanted Billionaire Blogger (hacks) by brainrigours(m): 10:33pm On Sep 04, 2016
on the road to that....an achiever already

(1) (Reply)

Economy In Recession: GDP Dropped To Record Low Of 2.06%- Daily Trust / Space Needed / Why An Online Course Is The Best Way To Make Money At Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.