Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,206 members, 7,829,317 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

My Type Are Seen As Outcast In This Part Of The World - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Type Are Seen As Outcast In This Part Of The World (739 Views)

Five Things I’ve Never Seen As A Nigerian. Have You Seen Any? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Type Are Seen As Outcast In This Part Of The World by melanch(m): 4:28pm On Aug 27, 2016
I'm 26 and a handsome dude atleast my mirror tells me so. But I like being alone, I hate company. I'm not interested in having a girlfriend or female friends. But I'm attracted to any pretty lady but don't have the zeal to make them my friends. I'm STRAGHT! LOL. I hate parties but I love alcohol. Everyone sees me as a psycho. My fantasy is to get a job, a good house I can live in alone and play rock till I fall asleep. Call me a recluse but I just love it! I love reading too but I hate romance novels. They are kinda stupid. Am I the only one like this in this part of the world?
Re: My Type Are Seen As Outcast In This Part Of The World by ArchEnemy(m): 4:30pm On Aug 27, 2016
Yeah
See baba Seun for help
Re: My Type Are Seen As Outcast In This Part Of The World by BEENUEL(m): 4:30pm On Aug 27, 2016
In one word [/b]INROVERT[b] that's what you are. And that girl part [/b]hope not what am thinking[b].

Modified.

Somebody should teach me how to bold perfectly, I'm humbly seeking cry
Re: My Type Are Seen As Outcast In This Part Of The World by ArchEnemy(m): 4:31pm On Aug 27, 2016
BEENUEL:
In one word [/b]INROVERT[b] that's what you are. And that girl part [/b]hope not what am thinking[b]
lol
Re: My Type Are Seen As Outcast In This Part Of The World by BEENUEL(m): 4:33pm On Aug 27, 2016
Re: My Type Are Seen As Outcast In This Part Of The World by AnodaIT(m): 4:37pm On Aug 27, 2016
The funny thing about people like you (technically like us lol) is that you think you are the only one like that, not knowing that there are more like you. (me included)

But what I have learnt over the years is that too much of everything is not right.

I am a recluse but there are certain kind of people that I can open up to
I prefer to know you first before we become friends while others become friends then start to know each other
Internet has helped me connect with people of same interest faster than meeting them around my vicinity
My connection to God is even more personal than others who see church as a social get together
Re: My Type Are Seen As Outcast In This Part Of The World by melanch(m): 4:39pm On Aug 27, 2016
BEENUEL:
hope not what am thinking[b][/b].
cry
Don't think that way cos that's the worst thing ever lol
Re: My Type Are Seen As Outcast In This Part Of The World by jopretty(f): 4:41pm On Aug 27, 2016
I know someone who doesn't take Alcohol, doesn't smoke, doesn't club, doesn't womanize, has just a friend, loves being indoors...I can go on and on. So ma dear, you aint the only one. smiley
Re: My Type Are Seen As Outcast In This Part Of The World by melanch(m): 4:42pm On Aug 27, 2016
AnodaIT:
The funny thing about people like you (technically like us lol) is that you think you are the only one like that, not knowing that there are more like you. (me included)

But what I have learnt over the years is that

If I tell some of my female friends the kind of reclusive life I live. They run away. Some think I'm a serial killer or something worse. My sister thought I was gay but I'm not!
Re: My Type Are Seen As Outcast In This Part Of The World by AnodaIT(m): 4:49pm On Aug 27, 2016
melanch:

If I tell some of my female friends the kind of reclusive life I live. They run away. Some think I'm a serial killer or something worse. My sister thought I was gay but I'm not!

Since I am always on my PC, writing articles, browsing and blogging, they also say I am doing yahoo yahoo in addition to the ones you mention.

There is this small girl I met and she agree to be coming at intervals to help me with soup (dont laugh, i can do rice and stew lol), people just can believe that we dont have sex, for those that manage to believe, they cant understand why

But we are great writers cool
Re: My Type Are Seen As Outcast In This Part Of The World by melanch(m): 4:57pm On Aug 27, 2016
AnodaIT:

Since I am always on my PC, writing articles, browsing and blogging, they also say I am doing yahoo yahoo in addition to the ones you mention.

There is this small girl I met and she agree to be coming at intervals to help me with soup (dont laugh, i can do rice and stew lol), people just can believe that we dont have sex, for those that manage to believe, they cant understand why

But we are great writers cool

Sure I love writing too especially poetry. I surf a lot too. But are u sure na only cooking the babe do for you?
I'm just kinda relaxed to see I'm not alone. Sometimes the society expects you to do what they see as fun and that sucks!
Re: My Type Are Seen As Outcast In This Part Of The World by melanch(m): 5:01pm On Aug 27, 2016
jopretty:
I know someone who doesn't take Alcohol, doesn't smoke, doesn't club, doesn't womanize, has just a friend, loves being indoors...I can go on and on. So ma dear, you aint the only one. smiley

It's cool you accept him that way most girls won't at all. Most girl love fun and to them, he's boring. You are one in a million.

1 Like

Re: My Type Are Seen As Outcast In This Part Of The World by DonCortino: 5:02pm On Aug 27, 2016
melanch:
I'm 26 and a handsome dude atleast my mirror tells me so. But I like being alone, I hate company. I'm not interested in having a girlfriend or female friends. But I'm attracted to any pretty lady but don't have the zeal to make them my friends. I'm STRAGHT! LOL. I hate parties but I love alcohol. Everyone sees me as a psycho. My fantasy is to get a job, a good house I can live in alone and play rock till I fall asleep. Call me a recluse but I just love it! I love reading too but I hate romance novels. They are kinda stupid. Am I the only one like this in this part of the world?

Interesting! I know a gal like you.

U are not alone bro!
Re: My Type Are Seen As Outcast In This Part Of The World by Spicylate(f): 5:08pm On Aug 27, 2016
Praying loneliness doesn't drown you sha. Peace
Re: My Type Are Seen As Outcast In This Part Of The World by melanch(m): 5:12pm On Aug 27, 2016
DonCortino:

Interesting! I know a gal like you.

U are not alone bro!

For a girl, it's kind of acceptable. But for a guy, people expect you to be wild and outgoing. That's the problem.
Re: My Type Are Seen As Outcast In This Part Of The World by melanch(m): 5:15pm On Aug 27, 2016
Spicylate:
Praying loneliness doesn't drown you sha. Peace

Nah. I love being alone doesn't mean I'm lonely.

1 Like

Re: My Type Are Seen As Outcast In This Part Of The World by undisputedk: 5:25pm On Aug 27, 2016
Well you're not an outcast in the first place. Second place, you aren't alone. Personas like you abound. I have a feeling I'm one too.

I was having difficulty trying to find the perfect word to describe my kind of personality, only the word AMBIVERT came close.
An ambivert is someone who displays
characteristics of both introversion and extroversion.

I don't (well, no longer) drink, neither do I smoke. Only a special type of women fascinate me. However I listen to music a lot- cools my soul. I watch movies too. Arrange for me delicious meals, fast internet connection on my pc and phone , lovely books (never romance) , and a RADIO, and I could spend a whole year 'alone'.

However, whenever I'm with my buddies, I'm the eccentric one. But guess what? After some time, I begin to miss my 'only-time' again.

I'm like a V who so craves deflowering, but can't endure the physical hurt caused by hymen breakage. Lol

It's crazy man.

Here's how Jenn Granneman of IntrovertDear describes my type

" Introversion and extroversion are not black and white. Think of a continuum with introversion on one end and extroversion on the other.
Some people fall closer to the introverted end, while others are near the middle. There's actually a word for these middle-of-the-road people: Ambiverts "

Buddy, continue to be who you are. Someday you'd be loved for who you are.
Re: My Type Are Seen As Outcast In This Part Of The World by melanch(m): 6:09pm On Aug 27, 2016
undisputedk:
Well you're not an outcast in the first place. Second place, you aren't alone. Personas like you abound. I have a feeling I'm one too.

I was having difficulty trying to find the perfect word to describe my kind of personality, only the word AMBIVERT came close.
An ambivert is someone who displays
characteristics of both introversion and extroversion.

I don't (well, no longer) drink nor smoke. Only a special type of women fascinate me. However I listen to music a lot- cools my soul. I watch movies too. Arrange for me delicious meals, fast internet connection on my pc and phone , lovely books (never romance) , and a RADIO, and I could spend a whole year 'alone'.

However, whenever I'm with my buddies, I'm the eccentric one. But guess what? After some time, I begin to miss my 'only-time' again.

I'm like a V who so craves deflowering, but can't endure the physical hurt caused by hymen breakage. Lol

It's crazy man.

Here's how Jenn Granneman of IntrovertDear describes my type

" Introversion and extroversion are not black and white. Think of a continuum with introversion on one end and extroversion on the other.
Some people fall closer to the introverted end, while others are near the middle. There’s
actually a word for these
middle-of-the-road people: Ambiverts "

Buddy, continue to be who you are. Someday you'd be loved for who you are.

Thanks so much for the insight! I think I love that word Ambivert.
Re: My Type Are Seen As Outcast In This Part Of The World by Spicylate(f): 6:11pm On Aug 27, 2016
melanch:

Nah. I love being alone doesn't mean I'm lonely.
OK oo. OK ooo

(1) (Reply)

Boy Injured After Failed Attempt To Rape A Girl (photo) / UNIZIK At It Again! Produces Another Car And A Quadcopter / Please Reduce The Front Page Font Size

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.