Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

NAFDAC Is Dead In Ondo State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NAFDAC Is Dead In Ondo State (529 Views)

Navy Admiral Daniel Ikoli Is Dead. He Was Found Dead In His Lagos Home / Betty Akeredolu's Gift To Children In Ondo State (Photos) / Afolabi Olaposi Shot Dead In Ondo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NAFDAC Is Dead In Ondo State by gebest: 4:55pm On Aug 27, 2016
99% of sachet water they normally called pure water in Akure the state capital most especially is worst than well water, there is this one they called "MAMRICH PURE WATER" whenever i drink it i always fall sick so i decided to check properly i discovered a whole lot of particle on it, the following week again i bought nd i checked again thesame thing, i checked over ten times d water remains thesame with a lot of particle on it, always becareful d kind of water u drink and NAFDAC wake up to your responsibilities and beem your search light to ondo state and to Akure in particular. Thanks.
Re: NAFDAC Is Dead In Ondo State by yarimo(m): 5:13pm On Aug 27, 2016
Chai RIP Dora akunyele, ew qew ew mew crying like a Chinese .
Re: NAFDAC Is Dead In Ondo State by bender79: 5:22pm On Aug 27, 2016
gebest:
99% of sachet water they normally called pure water in Akure the state capital most especially is worst than well water, there is this one they called "MAMRICH PURE WATER" whenever i drink it i always fall sick so i decided to check properly i discovered a whole lot of particle on it, the following week again i bought nd i checked again thesame thing, i checked over ten times d water remains thesame with a lot of particle on it, always becareful d kind of water u drink and NAFDAC wake up to your responsibilities and beem your search light to ondo state and to Akure in particular. Thanks.
Avoid drinking pure water, boil your water at home and carry it with you in a bottle or if you can afford Eva water , better.
Re: NAFDAC Is Dead In Ondo State by gebest: 5:26pm On Aug 27, 2016
bender79:
Avoid drinking pure water, boil your water at home and carry it with you in a bottle or if you can afford Eva water , better.
thanks
Re: NAFDAC Is Dead In Ondo State by dryyansh1(m): 5:26pm On Aug 27, 2016
gebest:
This is not a lie. I served in Akure and I can attest to it.
Re: NAFDAC Is Dead In Ondo State by gebest: 5:33pm On Aug 27, 2016
dryyansh1:
This is not a lie. I served in Akure and I can attest to it.
gbam, NAFDAC i hope u guys are taking note, don't collect bribe from them, do the needful, save life.

(1) (Reply)

APC VS PDP: Problem Has Changed Name / Angry Nigerians Blast CNN Over ‘zuckerberg Visits Sub-sahara Africa’ Headline / Since They Want Us All To Stop Buying Foriegn Products...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.