Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,360 members, 7,812,017 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:22 AM

What The Cost Implication For Constructing Digital Billboard - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What The Cost Implication For Constructing Digital Billboard (1179 Views)

Billboard Space Turned Into Office In Lagos / Dangote To Get 3-Year Tax Relief After Constructing Apapa-Oworonshoki Road / What The Cost Implication For Constructing Digital Billboard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What The Cost Implication For Constructing Digital Billboard by Apostlevincent(m): 6:06pm On Aug 27, 2016
How much will it cost me to construct a digital bill board
Re: What The Cost Implication For Constructing Digital Billboard by klbakare(m): 6:53pm On Aug 27, 2016
Cost implication ke? Your question is not understandable
Re: What The Cost Implication For Constructing Digital Billboard by Donald3d(m): 8:02pm On Aug 27, 2016
Apostlevincent:
How much will it cost me to construct a digital bill board
i have not one one before , but i am sure its going to be quite expensive from my knowledge of electronics , if its going to be LED based, it depends on so many factors the size of the board, the features etc , so i cant really tell you what the cost implications would be except you give us some details.
Re: What The Cost Implication For Constructing Digital Billboard by Joe4lv(m): 9:25am On Aug 28, 2016
It's gonna cost you huge sum. Ran a deal with spectranet,located in PH back then in 2009 though it didn't pull through due to some hurdles I encountered with the school I wanted it to be mounted on. The deal then was to be 12m and it will have an 8 LED they call mole. Each one of the 8 LED is like your normal 52" LED TV. This also goes with the stand by generating set they will supply.

Now I think it will be way more than that now. Just google about companies that does that and send them mails.

I wish you luck!
Re: What The Cost Implication For Constructing Digital Billboard by EXICON(m): 4:28pm On Aug 29, 2016
I have a good Friend that does that. If you are a start up he might consider you. You can reach me on my signature so I can refer you to him.

Regards

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Turn My 40k To 60k Within 7 Days / Google Profits Hack! - The New Google Dollar Profit Order (admob) / What Are The Best Ways To Get Finance For Your Business?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.