Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,756 members, 7,820,627 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Exceptional Administrative Officer Required In Lekki, Lagos - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Exceptional Administrative Officer Required In Lekki, Lagos (1914 Views)

Junior Administrative Officer Required / Customer Service Officer Required / 2016 Nigerian Police Recruitment Form - All Required Documents - A Must Read! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exceptional Administrative Officer Required In Lekki, Lagos by patriciaugono(f): 6:20pm On Aug 27, 2016
Thank you to the 200+ people who took the time to apply for this position. If you have not been contacted then you have not been selected for interview at this time.

The position is now closed.
Re: Exceptional Administrative Officer Required In Lekki, Lagos by nkechiasogwa(f): 8:12pm On Aug 27, 2016
Your Company is one of the most unserious companies I have ever known, yet you need a serious person. You advertised for this position few months ago. Probably you sacked the person you got and you are back here on nairaland to still advertise same position. You will still sack whoever you will pick and come back to nairaland advertise same position again.
Re: Exceptional Administrative Officer Required In Lekki, Lagos by Donmeks20(m): 9:46pm On Aug 27, 2016
Dont say that man. Who told you they are unserious? The company is expanding and they need an additional hand. All you need to do is apply or dont apply instead of discouraging others. A friend of mine who studied accountancy recently got a job there and am hopeful that i will be called cos i just applied. Madam please ignore him.

1 Like

Re: Exceptional Administrative Officer Required In Lekki, Lagos by Godfavourme: 4:13am On Aug 28, 2016
patriciaugono:
*Due to the anticipated high volume of applications we cannot acknowledge all CV's received . Successful applicants will be informed by 3 September 2016.* We would prefer a candidate living on the Island.

OVERVIEW

Solynta Energy is seeking to hire an intelligent, experienced, dynamic and professional administrative assistant. The candidate must be highly articulate, able to work alone and under pressure and also problem solve. Please do not apply if you do not posses all of these qualities and have demonstrable experience.

This position is responsible for assisting the Office Manager in managing the activities of the head office and supporting the Office of the Chief Executive.

Core Responsibilities

Invoicing customers and chasing payments
Answer incoming calls, taking and delivering messages
Greeting visitors
Handling customers queries
Receiving, sorting and distributing mail
Drafting correspondence
General filing and preparing documents for meetings
Taking meeting minutes
Other ad hoc tasks

Experience and Qualifications

Experience of working in an administrative capacity in a fast paced environment
Proficient in computer packages, specifically Microsoft Office
Able to work methodically, accurately and neatly
Good oral and written communication skills
Able to work as part of a team
Neat personal and professional appearance

Company Culture

Providing exceptional customer experience in a timely and professional manner
Passionately promoting solar energy with the aim to deliver cheap, clean and noise free power to Nigerian businesses and households
Working collaboratively and respectfully with colleagues to deliver the companies shared vision and goals
Rewarding consistent and hard work

Other

We are looking for a SERIOUS candidate. We value substance over style. Ideally you would be based on Lagos Island due to travel time and costs.

Renumeration

60K per month

How to apply

Please send your CV to patricia.ugono@solyntaenergy.com

To find out more about us please visit www.solyntaenergy.com.

I wish I can apply for this post as I have all the experience but tfare will take all the money as I'll be coming from Epe on a daily basis. I wish the pay is lik 80k or thereabout.
Re: Exceptional Administrative Officer Required In Lekki, Lagos by queenex(f): 11:20am On Aug 28, 2016
Godfavourme:

I wish I can apply for this post as I have all the experience but tfare will take all the money as I'll be coming from Epe on a daily basis. I wish the pay is lik 80k or thereabout.
Awoyaya is quite a distance as well...
Re: Exceptional Administrative Officer Required In Lekki, Lagos by Godfavourme: 4:49pm On Aug 28, 2016
queenex:
Awoyaya is quite a distance as well...

If you stay in awoyaya, you can put in for it as its still close than Epe.
Re: Exceptional Administrative Officer Required In Lekki, Lagos by chibuzineo(m): 5:08pm On Aug 28, 2016
patriciaugono:
*Due to the anticipated high volume of applications we cannot acknowledge all CV's received . Successful applicants will be informed by 3 September 2016.* We would prefer a candidate living on the Island.

OVERVIEW

Solynta Energy is seeking to hire an intelligent, experienced, dynamic and professional administrative assistant. The candidate must be highly articulate, able to work alone and under pressure and also problem solve. Please do not apply if you do not posses all of these qualities and have demonstrable experience.

This position is responsible for assisting the Office Manager in managing the activities of the head office and supporting the Office of the Chief Executive.

Core Responsibilities

Greeting visitors
Drafting correspondence
Taking meeting minutes
Other ad hoc tasks

Company Culture

Passionately promoting solar energy with the aim to deliver cheap, clean and noise free power to Nigerian businesses and households
Working collaboratively and respectfully with colleagues to deliver the companies shared vision and goals

Other

We are looking for a SERIOUS candidate. We value substance over style. Ideally you would be based on Lagos Island due to travel time and costs.

Renumeration

60K per month

How to apply

plz ma, i just applied for the job, but i stay on the mainland. but i tink i have wat it takes to uphold the integrity of your company and also expand her market horizon. would appreciate, if my offer is considered.
Re: Exceptional Administrative Officer Required In Lekki, Lagos by GENERALCASHMIR(m): 5:37pm On Aug 28, 2016
patriciaugono:

OVERVIEW

Core Responsibilities

Greeting visitors
Drafting correspondence
Taking meeting minutes
Other ad hoc tasks

Company Culture

Other

Renumeration

60K per month

How to apply

Applied,pls consider my application,staying @ obalende
Re: Exceptional Administrative Officer Required In Lekki, Lagos by ayusco85(m): 12:11am On Aug 29, 2016
patriciaugono:

OVERVIEW

Core Responsibilities

Greeting visitors
Drafting correspondence
Taking meeting minutes
Other ad hoc tasks

Company Culture

Other

Renumeration

60K per month

How to apply

Any specific course u looking out for
Re: Exceptional Administrative Officer Required In Lekki, Lagos by patriciaugono(f): 2:38pm On Sep 02, 2016
nkechiasogwa:
Your Company is one of the most unserious companies I have ever known, yet you need a serious person. You advertised for this position few months ago. Probably you sacked the person you got and you are back here on nairaland to still advertise same position. You will still sack whoever you will pick and come back to nairaland advertise same position again.

Dear Sir/Madam,
Please refrain from posting unsubstantiated claims on this platform as we will be forced to escalate this matter with the moderators as defamation of character. As a company we are well within our right to increase and decrease our staff base as we see fit.
Thank you,
Solynta Energy
Re: Exceptional Administrative Officer Required In Lekki, Lagos by patriciaugono(f): 2:46pm On Sep 02, 2016
[quote author=patriciaugono post=49013014]

Dear Sir/Madam,
Please refrain from defamatory posts as we will be forced to escalate this matter with the moderators of this site.
Thank you,
Solynta Energy

(1) (Reply)

When Is The Best Time To Apply For A Job During NYSC? / A Career Opportunity At Amazon Energy / Urgent! Direction From Egbeda To Gbagada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.