Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,534 members, 7,816,301 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Fashola Inspects Ongoing Construction Of Oyo-ogbomosho Expressway(photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Inspects Ongoing Construction Of Oyo-ogbomosho Expressway(photos) (31251 Views)

Babatunde Fashola Inspects The Dualization Of Lokoja-Benin Road (Photos) / Fayose Inspects Ongoing Work At Ado Ekiti Flyover(pics) / Fashola Inspects Ongoing Rehabilitation Of Enugu-Port Harcourt Dual Carriageway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Inspects Ongoing Construction Of Oyo-ogbomosho Expressway(photos) by wristbangle: 1:55pm On Aug 28, 2016
UgoPapa:
Every day Mr fashola either inspects lagos-ibadan express way or oyo-ogbomosho express. When will he visit calabar-ikot_ekpene or calabar - ogoja Highway. He is a Nigerian minister not an afenifere minister.

Chill bros, fashola will soon kick off construction in that region. I trust fash for this. cool
Re: Fashola Inspects Ongoing Construction Of Oyo-ogbomosho Expressway(photos) by azpekuliar: 1:58pm On Aug 28, 2016
madridguy:
Job well done Baba Fash.

For my area now we dey enjoy 18 hours uninterrupted power supply now.

Thank you avengers grin for letting peace reign.

Has nothing to do with the Avengers. It is the rains. The improved power supply we have now is from our Hydro power stations.
Re: Fashola Inspects Ongoing Construction Of Oyo-ogbomosho Expressway(photos) by wristbangle: 2:04pm On Aug 28, 2016
ChazzyGee:
WESTERN MINISTER...

gbokofu n'uzo biko.

Relax na, fash will repair most SE roads putting y'll IPOB yoots to shame.
Re: Fashola Inspects Ongoing Construction Of Oyo-ogbomosho Expressway(photos) by LEGENDP(m): 2:34pm On Aug 28, 2016
Earn10$ per 10 seconds task, earn 2000$ monthly-onlie job. Visit http://Money4Task.com/?ref=244231
Re: Fashola Inspects Ongoing Construction Of Oyo-ogbomosho Expressway(photos) by Horo(m): 2:40pm On Aug 28, 2016
designking:
Look at the thickness of the road!!! This is truly a world class job.
Those with a sincere heart knows that we are in a better government compare to what we have been having in the past.
You are very correct May God continue to bless PBM
Re: Fashola Inspects Ongoing Construction Of Oyo-ogbomosho Expressway(photos) by CoolAmbience(m): 2:51pm On Aug 28, 2016
Jorussia:
The current CHANGE is not a scam,even though there is an ongoing economic hardship which i believe is temporary.

On point!

1 Like

Re: Fashola Inspects Ongoing Construction Of Oyo-ogbomosho Expressway(photos) by kan12(m): 3:06pm On Aug 28, 2016
so the man no fit go without the country knowing?
Re: Fashola Inspects Ongoing Construction Of Oyo-ogbomosho Expressway(photos) by Rapture4real(m): 3:26pm On Aug 28, 2016
madridguy:
Job well done Baba Fash.

For my area now we dey enjoy 18 hours uninterrupted power supply now.

Thank you avengers grin for letting peace reign.

Good spirit. Let us commend government when they do right not condemnation all the time. When you get there, then you will know it is not that easy
Re: Fashola Inspects Ongoing Construction Of Oyo-ogbomosho Expressway(photos) by haqun: 3:33pm On Aug 28, 2016
The only area remain for this government now, is the food on the table. If that is done, all the progress been made by the administration will surely be manifest. And I pray and hope that will soon happen.
Re: Fashola Inspects Ongoing Construction Of Oyo-ogbomosho Expressway(photos) by Rapture4real(m): 3:34pm On Aug 28, 2016
Bizgold:
Thank God I will have easy way to Ilorin soon. I fear DT narrow Odo-oba road

That road is something else. I don't like taking the road too. If Bulgari can complete and commission this Ilorin Ogbomoso Ibadan highway, he will be my man of the year
Re: Fashola Inspects Ongoing Construction Of Oyo-ogbomosho Expressway(photos) by akigbemaru: 3:52pm On Aug 28, 2016
fashola the great contractor at work!
Re: Fashola Inspects Ongoing Construction Of Oyo-ogbomosho Expressway(photos) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Aug 28, 2016
Chai.... See how people are praising somebody for building a road.... We have such low expectations it's unreal.
Re: Fashola Inspects Ongoing Construction Of Oyo-ogbomosho Expressway(photos) by forkinsonlolo(m): 4:13pm On Aug 28, 2016
shurlermoz:

to answer you question, yes I live in the bush bit that does not make you more learned or sophisticated than I am.

and yes, you can know the level when it's being constructed, that is if you are not blind.
from the pictures posted here you can see that clearly this is just for the camera.
are you such a gullible buffoon to not see thru this!

Ode, i mean the express construction is obviously in the bush, forest, aside some mud houses and the two openings at Oyo and Ogbomosho. The Express is not yet motorable, the construction it from scracth. Oponu

1 Like

Re: Fashola Inspects Ongoing Construction Of Oyo-ogbomosho Expressway(photos) by Prettiepearlz(f): 4:31pm On Aug 28, 2016
Electronzeez:

You go hear driver di e di e o, eni sori bu o. Enough Jesu, Jesus and Allahu in the bus that moment when your driver nearly ram in to a trailer . When I remember those tensed moment I laugh out loud cool.
cheesy cheesy cheesy, It's always very frustrating when the guys are more than the ladies, they wouldn't help us ladies by also cautioning the driver instead they will all be mute like they have a photocopy of their lives.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Inspects Ongoing Construction Of Oyo-ogbomosho Expressway(photos) by Prettiepearlz(f): 4:35pm On Aug 28, 2016
Timbuktou:

Is this how you felt? grin grin grin grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin. Mehn that day I was scared, I already thought the journey has ended but God took control. A stupid tanker was overtaking without bothering if it was his lane or not and my own bus driver was speeding like he has more than one life and they almost collided, thank God the silly driver was experienced sha grin
Re: Fashola Inspects Ongoing Construction Of Oyo-ogbomosho Expressway(photos) by olahero(m): 4:39pm On Aug 28, 2016
murmee:
What is needed and urgently too is a fast train from Lagos to Ilorin. Mr Fashola, are you there?
brilliant idea, I hope BRF is listening.
Re: Fashola Inspects Ongoing Construction Of Oyo-ogbomosho Expressway(photos) by olayemi22(m): 4:39pm On Aug 28, 2016
motive:
Nice 1, pls let him look in2 our electricity.. No light for my area since 2wks now
Your area needs Transformer deliverance...
Re: Fashola Inspects Ongoing Construction Of Oyo-ogbomosho Expressway(photos) by zmtoz: 4:43pm On Aug 28, 2016
I am over happy because this road pass beside my house in Ogbomoso. PMB & BRF fire on please!
Re: Fashola Inspects Ongoing Construction Of Oyo-ogbomosho Expressway(photos) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Aug 28, 2016
Prettiepearlz:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin. Mehn that day I was scared, I already thought the journey has ended but God took control. A stupid tanker was overtaking without bothering if it was his lane or not and my own bus driver was speeding like he has more than one life and they almost collided, thank God the silly driver was experienced sha grin

Lol. It's the experienced drivers that do that reckless driving. Sometimes, i do it, even though I hate it when I'm the passenger. grin There's a confidence that comes with mastery, unfortunately, machines mess up at the most unexpected moments and even geniuses miscalculate occasionally. Well, thank God you're alive. Cheers .
Re: Fashola Inspects Ongoing Construction Of Oyo-ogbomosho Expressway(photos) by EscapadeNg(m): 5:13pm On Aug 28, 2016
We want a rapid development.
Re: Fashola Inspects Ongoing Construction Of Oyo-ogbomosho Expressway(photos) by Saladin1: 5:18pm On Aug 28, 2016
Pavore9:

"Goodluck has transformed the SE and eastern SS".....Abeg list them! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Is it not GEJ kinsmen like you who told us how well he performed in government. If not for fairness and good governance this should be the best time to let the Ndigbo enjoy their "second Niger bridge" and other infrastructure provided by GEJ.
Re: Fashola Inspects Ongoing Construction Of Oyo-ogbomosho Expressway(photos) by Deen77: 5:52pm On Aug 28, 2016
Jorussia:
The current CHANGE is not a scam,even though there is an ongoing economic hardship which i believe is temporary.

Thank you my brother, infrastructure development is for all.
Re: Fashola Inspects Ongoing Construction Of Oyo-ogbomosho Expressway(photos) by Prettiepearlz(f): 5:54pm On Aug 28, 2016
Timbuktou:

Lol. It's the experienced drivers that do that reckless driving. Sometimes, i do it, even though I hate it when I'm the passenger. grin There's a confidence that comes with mastery, unfortunately, machines mess up at the most unexpected moments and even geniuses miscalculate occasionally. Well, thank God you're alive. Cheers .
Yeah, all praise to God. Please stop the reckless driving ooooooooo, Your family needs you more than ever. And I like your signature
Re: Fashola Inspects Ongoing Construction Of Oyo-ogbomosho Expressway(photos) by ademusiwa16: 5:54pm On Aug 28, 2016
grin

[size=18pt]The ministers are expected to visit only the yellow state and site all project in the yellow state and
they can not site any project in the blue state. the blue state is free to do what ever they want till 2019 when they vote again.

the federal government is not expected to give any appointment to people from the blue state , even in sport till 2019. fifa even came to nigeria. no single state went to pay $1.3 million to take part. most of you are not educated.

if any minister site project in the blue state. his appointment should be terminated.

this is what it means.

lagos was built on borrowed money. since the blue state claim they are been cheated. they should go and borrow. lagos and others were built on borrowed money.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JeY5BYEdo-s
[/size]

Re: Fashola Inspects Ongoing Construction Of Oyo-ogbomosho Expressway(photos) by Deen77: 5:55pm On Aug 28, 2016
UgoPapa:
Every day Mr fashola either inspects lagos-ibadan express way or oyo-ogbomosho express. When will he visit calabar-ikot_ekpene or calabar - ogoja Highway. He is a Nigerian minister not an afenifere minister.

He has done that.
Re: Fashola Inspects Ongoing Construction Of Oyo-ogbomosho Expressway(photos) by Deen77: 5:56pm On Aug 28, 2016
madridguy:
Please am willing to learn. Elaborate more or better still send me a link to read more.
Anticipating for your response.

Thanks.

We are not depending on gas station my brother maybe later if peace rain.
Re: Fashola Inspects Ongoing Construction Of Oyo-ogbomosho Expressway(photos) by Deen77: 6:03pm On Aug 28, 2016
KINGwax007:
@ Madridguy

http://punchng.com/kaduna-power-plant-inaugurated-june-2017/

NIPP phase II to guarantee 16,000mw of electricity

The Sun ...
http://sunnewsonline.com/nipp-phase-ii-to-guarantee-16000mw-of-electricity/

Do the other research on your own...

I knw u intended to mock me... grin grin grin

Thanks.
Re: Fashola Inspects Ongoing Construction Of Oyo-ogbomosho Expressway(photos) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Aug 28, 2016
Prettiepearlz:

Yeah, all praise to God. Please stop the reckless driving ooooooooo, Your family needs you more than ever. And I like your signature

I try o. But I can't seem to say no to the thrill, but I'll try.

Thanks for the compliment.
Re: Fashola Inspects Ongoing Construction Of Oyo-ogbomosho Expressway(photos) by Abdulazeez007(m): 6:14pm On Aug 28, 2016
seunlayi:
Kini big deal?
bikini ni.
Re: Fashola Inspects Ongoing Construction Of Oyo-ogbomosho Expressway(photos) by ademusiwa16: 6:19pm On Aug 28, 2016
UgoPapa:

[size=28pt]Mr Ugo you are an illiterate person.. any minister who site a project in the blue state should be fired. all the minister can only site project only in the yellow state.

No appointment of government can be given to anyone from the blue state , till the year 2019. buhari should not even have pick people from the blue state as minister. Only people from the yellow state can be ministers .. till 2019. the only thing they should have got, is ministers without portfolio . this is what they can be till 2019

they are all working for the government. if they site any project in the blue state they will loss their jobs..

calabar-ikot_ekpene or calabar - ogoja Highway is the responsibility of the state involve to fix, till 2019.

any buhari government in the blue state which is unfinished should be taken over by the blue state. dont you see.. ondo, lagos etc fixing the road , so call federal road. this is the reason.

.. No government project can be sited in the blue state till 2019. buhari has to sack any minister who site a project in the blue states. that was the mistake goodluck jonathan made.

Goodluck jonathan is an illiterate phd holder, who was siting project in blues states.
[/size]

Re: Fashola Inspects Ongoing Construction Of Oyo-ogbomosho Expressway(photos) by ademusiwa16: 6:40pm On Aug 28, 2016
[size=18pt]mr ugo there are over 14,000 uncompleted project by the federal government which the state were expected to take over, which they never did.

they go start their own project just to get kick back.. instead of completing federal unfinished project when they become blue states.

in 1 state alone, there are 27 general hospital uncompleted started by previous government.

over 300 federal project not completed which should have been taken over by state when they turn blue.. .

mr ugo, when a state turn blue. they are expected to take over all federal government project and complete.[/size]

[img]http://amebosayso.files./2012/08/budgethotel.jpg?w=283&h=300[/img]
Re: Fashola Inspects Ongoing Construction Of Oyo-ogbomosho Expressway(photos) by ademusiwa16: 6:44pm On Aug 28, 2016
[size=28pt]mr ugo , it is the responsibility of the cross rivers state government to repair all its road, hospital, etc till 2019, including calabar-ikot_ekpene or calabar - ogoja road. till 2019..till when you vote again.[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Protest In Biu Over Ndume's Suspension By The Senate (Photos) / Goodluck Jonathan Receives Dele Momodu In His Office In Abuja (photos) / Police Declare Dino Melaye Wanted!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.