Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,114 members, 7,821,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

When Will The Army Launch Operation Crocrodile Fulani - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Will The Army Launch Operation Crocrodile Fulani (1241 Views)

Army To Launch Operation Crocodile Smile II In South-South & South-West / Militants Launch "Operation Crocodile Tears", Blow Another Oil Facility In Delta / Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Will The Army Launch Operation Crocrodile Fulani by Sweetle(f): 6:29pm On Aug 27, 2016
We can see all the military excercises being carried out in the Niger Delta because of militants.

We all know how the rampaging fulani herdsmen have been going about killing innocents, raping women, destroying farm lands, sacking communities and occupying them.

Recently the fulani herdsmen told members of a community in southern Kaduna to evacuate their lands because their lands are now grazing fields after killing about seven persons.

The army seems not to be bothered about these murderous herdsmen. The minister of interrior has already told us that the police can handle the herdsmen.

The question now is how many innocents Nigerians have been killed by Niger Delta militants and how many have been killed by fulani herdsmen?

The military has launched operation crocrodile smile to battle the militants so when will the military launch operation crocrodile herdsmen?

We are watching.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Will The Army Launch Operation Crocrodile Fulani by Sweetle(f): 6:30pm On Aug 27, 2016
lalasticlala
Re: When Will The Army Launch Operation Crocrodile Fulani by beloxxi(m): 6:34pm On Aug 27, 2016
This is to inform candidates who applied for Abia state university that the have released and published the date of the post utme exams. full details here http://www.infotanus.com.ng/2016/08/absu-2016-post-utme-screening-date.html please share with others
Re: When Will The Army Launch Operation Crocrodile Fulani by cjrane: 6:39pm On Aug 27, 2016
Communities where Fulani herdsmen have been killing and raping women should form vigilante groups to protect themselves and attack any rapists or herders destroying their farms. Sitting there and crying for centuries for Buhari to save you from the same Fulani marauders that he sent is just a waste of time.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Will The Army Launch Operation Crocrodile Fulani by andyboi4real(m): 6:42pm On Aug 27, 2016
If The Old Fulani Man From The North Kills His Brothers Who Will Vote Him Come 2019?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Will The Army Launch Operation Crocrodile Fulani by Justiyke4u: 6:47pm On Aug 27, 2016
That one will be Operation Crocodile Laugh
Re: When Will The Army Launch Operation Crocrodile Fulani by bintalabi(f): 6:53pm On Aug 27, 2016
But you people said the aftermath of military's crocodile operation in the Niger delta was a lie and mere media propaganda or were you just trying to console yourselves

2 Likes

Re: When Will The Army Launch Operation Crocrodile Fulani by ImperialYoruba: 8:33pm On Aug 27, 2016
Sweetle:
We can see all the military excercises being carried out in the Niger Delta because of militants.

We all know how the rampaging fulani herdsmen have been going about killing innocents, raping women, destroying farm lands, sacking communities and occupying them.

Recently the fulani herdsmen told members of a community in southern Kaduna to evacuate their lands because their lands are now grazing fields after killing about seven persons.

The army seems not to be bothered about these murderous herdsmen. The minister of interrior has already told us that the police can handle the herdsmen.

The question now is how many innocents Nigerians have been killed by Niger Delta militants and how many have been killed by fulani herdsmen?

The military has launched operation crocrodile smile to battle the militants so when will the military launch operation crocrodile herdsmen?

We are watching.

While I agree with you,I cannot support your cause. The reason is simply that from the Yoruba perspective, by bringing assault on Yorubaland, Ijaw militants have choosen to be enemy with our land and and peoples. I do not support enemy of Yoruba.

I said few weeks ago that there are two camps in national politics, the Yoruba Political Barons and the Non-Allieds.

The Yoruba Barons are a continuum of a legacy extending far back into the 1800s. Those who recognize the reach and power of this elite group ally with them for political progress and growth. Government regimes that ally with the Yorubas gain favors and success. Those in the Non-Allied camp struggle with success and end in regrets.

Northerners are in the Yoruba camp
Ibos are in the Non-Allied camp, and Ijaw has sought cover under Biafra.

Bear this in mind when choosing a camp for protection and cover. Ijaw has choosen to camp with the Non-Allied. Therefore, while we sympathise with situation on the ground regarding Operation Crocodile, we are unable to protect you against your conscious choice.

There is a reason no Ibo has been given unsupervised executive position in Nigerian Politics. Given recent outcomes, same fate will follow Ijaw into the future.

You have bigger and more pressing problem than Operation Crocodile, and that is deciding what to do with your political future, Yoruba will weave a web of restrictions around you and bring stagnation to your political freedoms and liberties. We can do it....

You better wake up and recognize, and start bowing to the kingmaker in Nigeria.

Ibo makes slaves. Thats what they are in the scheme of national politics, slaves! Ijaw will end up becoming one if you tail behind their confusion and chaos. Detach from Biafra and all things that look like, smell like and taste like Biafra, including what you call creek militancy. Do it NOW!

1 Like

Re: When Will The Army Launch Operation Crocrodile Fulani by mightyhazell: 9:00pm On Aug 27, 2016
ImperialYoruba:

While I agree with you,I cannot support your cause. The reason is simply that from the Yoruba perspective, by bringing assault on Yorubaland, Ijaw militants have choosen to be enemy with our land and and peoples. I do not support enemy of Yoruba.

I said few weeks ago that there are two camps in national politics, the Yoruba Political Barons and the Non-Allieds.

The Yoruba Barons are a continuum of a legacy extending far back into the 1800s. Those who recognize the reach and power of this elite group ally with them for political progress and growth. Government regimes that ally with the Yorubas gain favors and success. Those in the Non-Allied camp struggle with success and end in regrets.

Bear this in mind when choosing a camp for protection and cover. Ijaw has choosen to camp with the Non-Allied. Therefore, while we sympathise with situation on the ground regarding Operation Crocodile, we are unable to protect you against your conscious choice.

There is a reason no Ibo has been given unsupervised executive position in Nigerian Politics. Given recent outcomes, same fate will follow Ijaw into the future.

You have bigger and more pressing problem than Operation Crocodile, and that is deciding what to do with your political future, Yoruba will weave a web of restrictions around you and bring stagnation to your political freedoms and liberties. We can do it....

Ibo makes slaves. Thats what they are in the scheme of national politics, slaves! Ijaw will end up becoming one if you tail behind their confusion and chaos. Detach from Biafra and all things that look like, smell like and taste like Biafra, including what you call creek militancy. Do it NOW!
undiluted trash!

14 Likes

Re: When Will The Army Launch Operation Crocrodile Fulani by Alphaoscar: 9:09pm On Aug 27, 2016
This operation crocodile smile is really giving the Tanoidss and IPod yooths massive headache o.

Their footsoldiers are being shelled and dealt with by the dullard of Daura. This is just the beginning and we will soon know the real dullard in this game.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Will The Army Launch Operation Crocrodile Fulani by jerusalem101: 10:12pm On Aug 27, 2016
You can't honestly compare fulani herdsmen with avengers or Ipod, cause they are backed by the Law (islamic law) which is in operation now in Nigeria.
It's only in Nigeria that some sacred cows will commit what I described as cold blooded massacre or ethnic cleaning and the President will rather send his condolence to the Italian Government.
Those saying one Nigeria are the ones tacitly polarising it., they can't fool us anymore.

6 Likes

Re: When Will The Army Launch Operation Crocrodile Fulani by Marcelini(m): 10:16pm On Aug 27, 2016
ImperialYoruba:

Now I understand the full meaning of this saying: " Many are mad, but few are roaming".

9 Likes

Re: When Will The Army Launch Operation Crocrodile Fulani by SlayerSupreme: 10:44pm On Aug 27, 2016
LMAO at Crocodile fulani...
Re: When Will The Army Launch Operation Crocrodile Fulani by keyremotes(m): 10:56pm On Aug 27, 2016
NIGERIANS MAY NOT LIKE FAYOSE. BUT I THINK HIS APPROACH HAS WORKED.
HAVE WE HEARD OF ANY MISBEHAVIOR FROM THOSE FULANI PEOPLE?

3 Likes

Re: When Will The Army Launch Operation Crocrodile Fulani by jacksonPolloc(m): 11:08pm On Aug 27, 2016
when zombies get their heads back frm Lucifer buhari

1 Like

Re: When Will The Army Launch Operation Crocrodile Fulani by Nobody: 12:09am On Aug 28, 2016
This is a very reasonable post... Am
Re: When Will The Army Launch Operation Crocrodile Fulani by TabletMan: 3:05am On Aug 28, 2016
ImperialYoruba:

My friend stop sounding like a mad mad. Because Fulani headers disturbing at oke Ogun part of oyo state do not care to know which jargon camp you belong to, just keep lying to yourself till the day they will dispose you of your valuables and machete your back in that your enclave you will know what's up.

5 Likes

Re: When Will The Army Launch Operation Crocrodile Fulani by nawtyme: 3:50am On Aug 28, 2016
cjrane:
Communities where Fulani herdsmen have been killing and raping women should form vigilante groups to protect themselves and attack any rapists or herders destroying their farms. Sitting there and crying for centuries for Buhari to save you from the same Fulani marauders that he sent is just a waste of time.
Form vigilante group and watch the army arrest you, hand you over to the sponsors of the fulani herdsmen and you will be charged for illegal possession of fire arms of tagged a kidnapping gang.

1 Like

Re: When Will The Army Launch Operation Crocrodile Fulani by Karm16: 4:28am On Aug 28, 2016
TabletMan:
My friend stop sounding like a mad mad. Because Fulani headers disturbing at oke Ogun part of oyo state do not care to know which jargon camp you belong to, just keep lying to yourself till the day they will dispose you of your valuables and machete your back in that your enclave you will know what's up.

Why don't you ibos like to hear the truth?
Re: When Will The Army Launch Operation Crocrodile Fulani by Karm16: 4:32am On Aug 28, 2016
I agree that the Fulanis need to be apprehended, detained and arrested.

But unlike ND terrorists, herdsmen are nomads. Where will we find them to attack them?

I'm against arresting innocent law-abiding Fulanis within their communities.

ND terrorists may be faceless, but they're not nomads. We know where they are and where they attack.

Sorry for Enugu state. Fulanis don claim that state for their cow diet. How can we "spy" on them?
Re: When Will The Army Launch Operation Crocrodile Fulani by princemillla(m): 6:03am On Aug 28, 2016
ImperialYoruba:

When I was in pry 6, my teacher told me the essence of communication is if the person at the receiving end understood what you are saying. But in your case you did not only digressed from the topic above but hold sway.
A serious topic was raised you are talking about allies and tribe. Comment above could spark intertribal war. Pls Learn when to drop some (gibberish) comment to sensible topic as this.

Kappish
Re: When Will The Army Launch Operation Crocrodile Fulani by mrvitalis(m): 6:22am On Aug 28, 2016
I total conderm the fulani herdsmen actions over the years but still they have not Done anything warranting the army to attack them.. It is still a police affairs

Ipod, mend, advangers, bokoharam all have one thing in common, the challenge the state and tried to form and independent state that's when the army can come in

Hope I will understand this now
Re: When Will The Army Launch Operation Crocrodile Fulani by mightyhazell: 6:32am On Aug 28, 2016
nawtyme:

Form vigilante group and watch the army arrest you, hand you over to the sponsors of the fulani herdsmen and you will be charged for illegal possession of fire arms of tagged a kidnapping gang.
gbam! They hav done it severally in the middlebelt! Infact dats wot they used 2 subdue and weaken jos militia dat were initially having upperhand against d demonic herdsmen. Prior 2 fulani herdsmen raid,..soldiers raid villages seize dia weapons of defence and arrest able bodied youths,..not long after dat the herdsmen descend from the hills,..

3 Likes

Re: When Will The Army Launch Operation Crocrodile Fulani by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:18am On Aug 28, 2016
I thought you guys said that the picture of the militants killed in Operation Crocodile Smile that was displayed was military propaganda? Hope you won't call Transperency International since it is propaganda. Soon you'll start saying the military should respect the rules of engagement.
Re: When Will The Army Launch Operation Crocrodile Fulani by dnawah(m): 7:36am On Aug 28, 2016
Sweetle:

We are watching.
they will never.but may be one day there will be operation smile hyena or operation crying cow.crocodiles live in water and niger delta is a river line area,where the militants stay.the fulanis live in the bush 4bush,so is it good to attribut a bush animal to them.
Re: When Will The Army Launch Operation Crocrodile Fulani by Funlordjnr: 8:11am On Aug 28, 2016
Maybe after operation "crocodile bone"! Na turn by turn!
Re: When Will The Army Launch Operation Crocrodile Fulani by QuotaSystem: 8:12am On Aug 28, 2016
ImperialYoruba:

While the political fate of the Ijaws as you stated is correct, everything else up there is beautiful nonsense.
Re: When Will The Army Launch Operation Crocrodile Fulani by QuotaSystem: 8:24am On Aug 28, 2016
Yes, the government needs to intensify efforts to stop the herdsmen, but the most critical threat to the state and millions of Nigerians nationwide are the creek terrorists and economic saboteurs causing pain and suffering to millions and sabotaging the nation's critical infrastructure.

The main difference between the herdsmen and militants is that the militants have taken up arms against the state and even threaten her sovereignty through plans for declaration of a republic, all of which require prompt and intense military action.

God bless operation Crocodile Smile (Dariyan Kada)

Re: When Will The Army Launch Operation Crocrodile Fulani by chat2deen(m): 8:33am On Aug 28, 2016
Why waste time to type rubbish? The military will never be distracted by this kind of ur post, haven't u heard of "[/b]OPERATION SHARAN DAJI[b] which is aimed tackling the menace of arm bandits and cattle rustling which are mostly carried out b the fulani heardsman, to recast ur mind back last month d military lost about 13 souls to such arm bandits. If u are really interested in knowing what the military is doing about d general security situation in naija follow the acting director army public relations in any of the social media platformsam
Re: When Will The Army Launch Operation Crocrodile Fulani by Bethelwealthy(m): 9:47am On Aug 28, 2016
.......when Boohuari have stroke and OSIBADE takes over, then you'll hear of OPERATION CROCODILE KISS.
Re: When Will The Army Launch Operation Crocrodile Fulani by Bethelwealthy(m): 9:50am On Aug 28, 2016
chat2deen:
Why waste time to type rubbish? The military will never be distracted by this kind of ur post, haven't u heard of "[/b]OPERATION SHARAN DAJI[b] which is aimed tackling the menace of arm bandits and cattle rustling which are mostly carried out b the fulani heardsman, to recast ur mind back last month d military lost about 13 souls to such arm bandits. If u are really interested in knowing what the military is doing about d general security situation in naija follow the acting director army public relations in any of the social media platformsam

Mumu! See ur life.
so thwy created an operation to rescue cattles but none for securing people's life from the arm of the dirty-looking hair-braiding thin-trousered evil marauders?
Shioooooooooo. Iranu! grin

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Police Amongst World Best – Osinbajo / Buharinomics: May Soon Stop Paying Civil Servants / Congrats To Mr Rotimi Akeredolu The New Governor Elect.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.