Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,490 members, 7,861,411 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:48 AM

Igbo Jews Will Be Gathered To Israel In 2021 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Igbo Jews Will Be Gathered To Israel In 2021 (920 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Arrives Israel In His Private Jet (Photos) / (pics) Igbo Jews Re Overtaking Igbo Christians In South East Region (pics) / "I Am Relocating To Israel" - Prophet TB Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Jews Will Be Gathered To Israel In 2021 by Kei144(m): 6:46pm On Aug 27, 2016
Is. 11:11 In that day the Lord will reach out his hand a second time to reclaim the remnant that is left of his people from Assyria, from Lower Egypt, from Upper Egypt, [Hebrew: from Pathros] from Cush, [That is, the upper Nile region] from Elam, from Babylonia, [Hebrew: Shinar] from Hamath and from the islands of the sea.
Is. 11:12 He will raise a banner for the nations and gather the exiles of Israel; he will assemble the scattered people of Judah from the four quarters of the earth.

From now onward, any investment by Igbo Jews in Nigeria or Biafra is a waste. Biafra land of Nigeria is not the ultimate home of Igbo Jews; the land of Israel is. Igbo Jews should invest in their souls; that is where the future lies.

When Igbo Jews have been gathered to Israel, Fulanis will turn the land of Biafra into their grazing land.
Re: Igbo Jews Will Be Gathered To Israel In 2021 by Nobody: 6:49pm On Aug 27, 2016

grin

1 Like

Re: Igbo Jews Will Be Gathered To Israel In 2021 by Nobody: 6:59pm On Aug 27, 2016
Delusion upon delusion.

Makes one wonder whether there is still hope for Africa.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Jews Will Be Gathered To Israel In 2021 by Kei144(m): 7:22pm On Aug 27, 2016
SirWere:
Delusion upon delusion.

Igbo Jews being gathered to Israel will not lead to hopelessness of Africans. Africans do not depend on Igbo Jews.

https://www.nairaland.com/3232174/danger-afro-centrism-among-igbo
Re: Igbo Jews Will Be Gathered To Israel In 2021 by Ranchhoddas: 9:36pm On Aug 27, 2016
You seriously believe there are Igbo Jews?
Re: Igbo Jews Will Be Gathered To Israel In 2021 by Kei144(m): 6:40am On Aug 28, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
You seriously believe there are Igbo Jews?

I am very certain that there are Jews among Igbos. But not all Igbos are Jews. So, the land that will be available to Fulani herdsmen will not be all of Igboland. But a substantial area of land will definitely become available for cattle grazing.
Re: Igbo Jews Will Be Gathered To Israel In 2021 by Ranchhoddas: 7:59am On Aug 28, 2016
Kei144:

I am very certain that there are Jews among Igbos. But not all Igbos are Jews. So, the land that will be available to Fulani herdsmen will not be all of Igboland. But a substantial area of land will definitely become available for cattle grazing.
What exactly do you mean by Jews? Because when I see 'Jew' what comes to my mind is Mandy Patinkin, Benjamin Netanyahu etc. Is this what you mean?
Re: Igbo Jews Will Be Gathered To Israel In 2021 by toshino4real(m): 10:55am On Aug 28, 2016
Adventures in Israel My brother, it was in Israel that I dropped my Bible. I use to be a member of the Scripture Union in those days but my stay in Israel was all that changed my views. I had left Cyprus with two Nigerians I had met, Moses and Benjamin. It was a twelve hour sail from Cyprus to Haifa where we landed early in the morning. We then journeyed to Jerusalem. My aged mum would tease us as kids by saying ‘If you ran from Jerusalem to Jericho, I will find you’ so I wished to see those places that my mother would always yell about. We stayed for a while in Jerusalem, then visited Jericho, Sea of Galilee and Bethlehem, My account was fast depleting as my two friends were basically under my care. We headed to Tel Aviv where I met face to face with Jews who showed the biggest discrimination I have ever seen in my life time. You are either born a Jew or not. We heard of the Kibut while exploring Golan and Tel Kasia and volunteered to join. It was a group that helped students with info and jobs and other forms of assistance. We were shocked that at a Christmas party they did not invite us even when we were members of same grouping. We were the only blacks . It was another movement to Tel Aviv where I met one Bini man like me, Whyte Eguakum who was then working in a restaurant in Tel Aviv. We decided to trail further into the Red Sea regions of Elat where the sea enters Egypt. We got a job at Neptune Hotels then moved to Red Rock. After about a month, or two, I started with the Jewish language because communication is key. Yet it was too difficult to work and school in Israel. My two other friends returned to Cyprus and Turkey but I slugged it out in Israel for the next two years before returning to Nigeria to replenish my account by my parents to move again. I got $1000. About this time, I had given my world wide ticket to one Igbinovia and he flew with it to the US. During that return to Nigeria, I started having other views. I had agreed with my friends Godwin and Fred that we would travel to Germany so I returned to Israel. I went to the German Embassy to seek advice and they linked me up with the Goethe Institute.
www.vanguardngr.com/2016/05/israel-made-drop-bible/
Re: Igbo Jews Will Be Gathered To Israel In 2021 by toshino4real(m): 10:55am On Aug 28, 2016
Adventures in Israel My brother, it was in Israel that I dropped my Bible. I use to be a member of the Scripture Union in those days but my stay in Israel was all that changed my views. I had left Cyprus with two Nigerians I had met, Moses and Benjamin. It was a twelve hour sail from Cyprus to Haifa where we landed early in the morning. We then journeyed to Jerusalem. My aged mum would tease us as kids by saying ‘If you ran from Jerusalem to Jericho, I will find you’ so I wished to see those places that my mother would always yell about. We stayed for a while in Jerusalem, then visited Jericho, Sea of Galilee and Bethlehem, My account was fast depleting as my two friends were basically under my care. We headed to Tel Aviv where I met face to face with Jews who showed the biggest discrimination I have ever seen in my life time. You are either born a Jew or not. We heard of the Kibut while exploring Golan and Tel Kasia and volunteered to join. It was a group that helped students with info and jobs and other forms of assistance. We were shocked that at a Christmas party they did not invite us even when we were members of same grouping. We were the only blacks . It was another movement to Tel Aviv where I met one Bini man like me, Whyte Eguakum who was then working in a restaurant in Tel Aviv. We decided to trail further into the Red Sea regions of Elat where the sea enters Egypt. We got a job at Neptune Hotels then moved to Red Rock. After about a month, or two, I started with the Jewish language because communication is key. Yet it was too difficult to work and school in Israel. My two other friends returned to Cyprus and Turkey but I slugged it out in Israel for the next two years before returning to Nigeria to replenish my account by my parents to move again. I got $1000. About this time, I had given my world wide ticket to one Igbinovia and he flew with it to the US. During that return to Nigeria, I started having other views. I had agreed with my friends Godwin and Fred that we would travel to Germany so I returned to Israel. I went to the German Embassy to seek advice and they linked me up with the Goethe Institute.
Re: Igbo Jews Will Be Gathered To Israel In 2021 by Kei144(m): 12:09pm On Aug 28, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
What exactly do you mean by Jews? Because when I see 'Jew' what comes to my mind is Mandy Patinkin, Benjamin Netanyahu etc. Is this what you mean?

Those Jews you know are descendants of Israelites that were moved to Europe, either by the Roman Empire authorities or by themselves. They lived and intermarried with the Europeans. Igbo Jews are descendants of some of the Jews that migrated to Egypt from ancient Judea, in flight from Nebuchadnezzar. They have lived and intermarried with Africans since then. That is why they are very African.

Je. 43:1 When Jeremiah finished telling the people all the words of the LORD their God — everything the LORD had sent him to tell them —
Je. 43:2 Azariah son of Hoshaiah and Johanan son of Kareah and all the arrogant men said to Jeremiah, “You are lying! The LORD our God has not sent you to say, ‘You must not go to Egypt to settle there.’
Je. 43:3 But Baruch son of Neriah is inciting you against us to hand us over to the Babylonians, [Or Chaldeans] so that they may kill us or carry us into exile to Babylon.”
Je. 43:4 So Johanan son of Kareah and all the army officers and all the people disobeyed the LORD’s command to stay in the land of Judah.
Je. 43:5 Instead, Johanan son of Kareah and all the army officers led away all the remnant of Judah who had come back to live in the land of Judah from all the nations where they had been scattered.
Je. 43:6 They also led away all the men, women and children and the king’s daughters whom Nebuzaradan commander of the imperial guard had left with Gedaliah son of Ahikam, the son of Shaphan, and Jeremiah the prophet and Baruch son of Neriah.
Je. 43:7 So they entered Egypt in disobedience to the LORD and went as far as Tahpanhes.
Re: Igbo Jews Will Be Gathered To Israel In 2021 by Kei144(m): 12:16pm On Aug 28, 2016
toshino4real:
Adventures in Israel
My brother, it was in Israel that I dropped my Bible. I use
to be a member of the Scripture Union in those days but
my stay in Israel was all that changed my views. I had left
Cyprus with two Nigerians I had met, Moses and
Benjamin. It was a twelve hour sail from Cyprus to Haifa
where we landed early in the morning. We then
journeyed to Jerusalem.
My aged mum would tease us as kids by saying ‘If you
ran from Jerusalem to Jericho, I will find you’ so I wished
to see those places that my mother would always yell
about. We stayed for a while in Jerusalem, then visited
Jericho, Sea of Galilee and Bethlehem, My account was
fast depleting as my two friends were basically under my
care. We headed to Tel Aviv where I met face to face with
Jews who showed the biggest discrimination I have ever
seen in my life time. You are either born a Jew or not.
We heard of the Kibut while exploring Golan and Tel
Kasia and volunteered to join. It was a group that helped
students with info and jobs and other forms of
assistance. We were shocked that at a Christmas party
they did not invite us even when we were members of
same grouping. We were the only blacks . It was another
movement to Tel Aviv where I met one Bini man like me,
Whyte Eguakum who was then working in a restaurant in
Tel Aviv. We decided to trail further into the Red Sea
regions of Elat where the sea enters Egypt.
We got a job at Neptune Hotels then moved to Red Rock.
After about a month, or two, I started with the Jewish
language because communication is key. Yet it was too
difficult to work and school in Israel. My two other
friends returned to Cyprus and Turkey but I slugged it
out in Israel for the next two years before returning to
Nigeria to replenish my account by my parents to move
again. I got $1000. About this time, I had given my world
wide ticket to one Igbinovia and he flew with it to the US.
During that return to Nigeria, I started having other
views. I had agreed with my friends Godwin and Fred
that we would travel to Germany so I returned to Israel. I
went to the German Embassy to seek advice and they
linked me up with the Goethe Institute.

Of course, most white Jews hate to hear that there are black-skinned Jews. Incidentally, the gathering back to Israel of Isaiah 11 is not something that will be arranged by the nation of Israel. Jesus Christ himself will do it during his second coming, by divine power. It is a promise of God that will soon be fulfilled.
Re: Igbo Jews Will Be Gathered To Israel In 2021 by Ranchhoddas: 12:24pm On Aug 28, 2016
Kei144:

Those Jews you know are descendants of Israelites that were moved to Europe, either by the Roman Empire authorities or by themselves. They lived and intermarried with the Europeans. Igbo Jews are descendants of some of the Jews that migrated to Egypt from ancient Judea, in flight from Nebuchadnezzar. They have lived and intermarried with Africans since then. That is why they are very African.

Je. 43:1 When Jeremiah finished telling the people all the words of the LORD their God — everything the LORD had sent him to tell them —
Je. 43:2 Azariah son of Hoshaiah and Johanan son of Kareah and all the arrogant men said to Jeremiah, “You are lying! The LORD our God has not sent you to say, ‘You must not go to Egypt to settle there.’
Je. 43:3 But Baruch son of Neriah is inciting you against us to hand us over to the Babylonians, [Or Chaldeans] so that they may kill us or carry us into exile to Babylon.”
Je. 43:4 So Johanan son of Kareah and all the army officers and all the people disobeyed the LORD’s command to stay in the land of Judah.
Je. 43:5 Instead, Johanan son of Kareah and all the army officers led away all the remnant of Judah who had come back to live in the land of Judah from all the nations where they had been scattered.
Je. 43:6 They also led away all the men, women and children and the king’s daughters whom Nebuzaradan commander of the imperial guard had left with Gedaliah son of Ahikam, the son of Shaphan, and Jeremiah the prophet and Baruch son of Neriah.
Je. 43:7 So they entered Egypt in disobedience to the LORD and went as far as Tahpanhes.
How are the Igbos involved in any of these? Are Igbos the only Africans?
Re: Igbo Jews Will Be Gathered To Israel In 2021 by Kei144(m): 12:47pm On Aug 28, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
How are the Igbos involved in any of these? Are Igbos the only Africans?

The white Jews themselves have investigated Igbos and are still investigating. They are fully convinced that Igbos are Jews. Any Igbo Jew that comes across the Bible for the first time knows that the Old Testament describes a lot of things in Igbo Jewish culture. Even Olaudah Equiano had the same experience in the 18th century. I myself was surprised, while in form 1 in secondary school, to note that the things I read in the book of Genesis sounded more like what I had known in my village. Unfortunately, my village today has lost a lot of the ancient Jewish practices that were still around when I was a kid.

https://www.nairaland.com/3232151/ibo-dress-hebrew-dress

Re: Igbo Jews Will Be Gathered To Israel In 2021 by Ranchhoddas: 1:03pm On Aug 28, 2016
Kei144:

The white Jews themselves have investigated Igbos and are still investigating. They are fully convinced that Igbos are Jews. Any Igbo Jew that comes across the Bible for the first time knows that the Old Testament describes a lot of things in Igbo Jewish culture. Even Olaudah Equiano had the same experience in the 18th century. I myself was surprised, while in form 1 in secondary school, to note that the things I read in the book of Genesis sounded more like what I had known in my village. Unfortunately, my village today has lost a lot of the ancient Jewish practices that were still around when I was a kid.

https://www.nairaland.com/3232151/ibo-dress-hebrew-dress

Very crazy. There is something about the human mind. You can use it to make any connection you wish. If you look deep enough, you'd connect the Yorubas to the Red Indians and the Hausas to the Eskimos. BTW do you have any CREDIBLE link that shows that the ''White Jews'' are investigating the Igbos?

1 Like

Re: Igbo Jews Will Be Gathered To Israel In 2021 by Kei144(m): 2:16pm On Aug 28, 2016
Former Israeli Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin sent some delegates to Igboland to research Igbo Jewishness. The research is still on.
Re: Igbo Jews Will Be Gathered To Israel In 2021 by Ranchhoddas: 4:37pm On Aug 28, 2016
Kei144:
Former Israeli Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin sent some delegates to Igboland to research Igbo Jewishness. The research is still on.
Link?
Re: Igbo Jews Will Be Gathered To Israel In 2021 by Kei144(m): 2:38am On Aug 29, 2016
Re: Igbo Jews Will Be Gathered To Israel In 2021 by sholay2011(m): 5:16am On Aug 29, 2016
SirWere:
Delusion upon delusion.

You nailed it.

The OP is so funny though. I literally laughed out loud. grin grin

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING !!! Apostle Suleman Questioned By SSS / Removing A Muslim Tag From My Moniker / Removal Of CRS In Secondary School Curriculum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.