Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,761 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:26 PM

See How A Top Politician In The South South Went To Campaign Today... What A Sha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See How A Top Politician In The South South Went To Campaign Today... What A Sha (1939 Views)

Lady Who Used Her Bike To Campaign For Buhari Expresses Her Regret / Who Is The Most Powerful Female Politician In Nigeria? / Buhari Arrives In Edo To Campaign For Obaseki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How A Top Politician In The South South Went To Campaign Today... What A Sha by Had1zasaf: 6:47pm On Aug 27, 2016
A notable politician went to campaign like this in a south south state of Nigeria

I particularly feel so bad cos he posted it on his fb timeline

A word for this man please...

I don't care if he is apc or PSP but has our country really come to this

What is the nope of the common man then

Lalasticlala
Mind44

Pls note

Re: See How A Top Politician In The South South Went To Campaign Today... What A Sha by yrret: 6:49pm On Aug 27, 2016
They don't trust the front air
Re: See How A Top Politician In The South South Went To Campaign Today... What A Sha by johnpaulo(m): 7:06pm On Aug 27, 2016
After wasting our natural resources,God will juge our politicians
Re: See How A Top Politician In The South South Went To Campaign Today... What A Sha by decatalyst(m): 7:46pm On Aug 27, 2016
Even in the midst of his indeginous people, he is not feeling safe! They he can never be safe!

If the works of his hands are worthy of showing to the outside world, I wouldn't mind people coming close to him.

The mumu wan beg for votes, yet he acts so apart from his people.

Terrible!
Re: See How A Top Politician In The South South Went To Campaign Today... What A Sha by Bethelwealthy(m): 7:56pm On Aug 27, 2016
A child that murders sleep is sold to madness........... grin
Re: See How A Top Politician In The South South Went To Campaign Today... What A Sha by Had1zasaf: 8:52pm On Aug 27, 2016
See facebook page

Re: See How A Top Politician In The South South Went To Campaign Today... What A Sha by leofab(f): 10:14pm On Aug 27, 2016
He would have done the campaign in a Barrack.. Iranu....
Re: See How A Top Politician In The South South Went To Campaign Today... What A Sha by AnodaIT(m): 12:57am On Aug 28, 2016
When your hands are not clean
Re: See How A Top Politician In The South South Went To Campaign Today... What A Sha by nwaanambra1(m): 10:26pm On Nov 27, 2016
Had1zasaf:
A notable politician went to campaign like this in a south south state of Nigeria

I particularly feel so bad cos he posted it on his fb timeline

A word for this man please...

I don't care if he is apc or PSP but has our country really come to this

What is the nope of the common man then

Lalasticlala
Mind44

Pls note

op are u a police officer or a security contractor?

i noticed that your topics are mostly on security and security personnel.

and of course cars - like ones obtained from police auctions and cleaned out. no offense undecided

(1) (Reply)

Is Lagos State Government Trying To "SCAM" Us Or What? / HURIWA Alleges Maltreatment Of Igbo Ethnic Nationality By Buhari - The Guardian / conduct election : Akoko Afama / itsekiri/oke ogun state

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.