Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,109 members, 7,818,307 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Next Gen Game, Asus ROG G752VS-XB78K Overclocked Edition Review, Specs And Price - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Next Gen Game, Asus ROG G752VS-XB78K Overclocked Edition Review, Specs And Price (1297 Views)

Xbox One X Gaming Console Specs And Price / Overwatch: Origins Edition Review / Gaming On The Asus R9 290 DCUII OC Edition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Next Gen Game, Asus ROG G752VS-XB78K Overclocked Edition Review, Specs And Price by endyuzo(m): 7:34pm On Aug 27, 2016
The Asus ROG G752VS-XB78K Overclocked Edition, it's what's inside that counts. This isn't a perfect system, and at a glance there's not much distinguishing it from its predecessor, the first gaming laptops to feature Nvidia's latest Pascal-based video cards, which translates to graphics processing power that can rival that of a desktop. If you want a new laptop now and price doesn't matter, you should seriously consider the G752VS-XB78K.
http://www.mobilestation.mobi/2016/08/asus-rog-g752vs-xb78k-overclocked.html

1 Share

Re: Next Gen Game, Asus ROG G752VS-XB78K Overclocked Edition Review, Specs And Price by Lana1(m): 11:51pm On Aug 28, 2016
ROG laptops are Boss!! cool cool

Asus keeps beasting every year. Screw the Alienwares and Razer Blades angry angry

1 Like

Re: Next Gen Game, Asus ROG G752VS-XB78K Overclocked Edition Review, Specs And Price by HyDef(m): 12:31am On Aug 29, 2016
Aww man... This laptop is a true beauty.

I've always loved ASUS, despite the only ASUS I've ever owned being a desktop back in 2000 or so.

Look at that design. Then the ROG subbrand is just incredible. Some of the best bang for buck at the midrange, then the most devastating machines at the high end.

I've always wanted a ROG. Maybe one day I'll be able to get this one..

If I wanted to spend 500,000 naira (update: 945,000 naira says Google), it'd be on this.

Suck a duck Mac.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mortal Kombat XL(PS4) For Sale / In Need Of Ps Vita God Of War Game / Pc Gta V ONLINE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.