Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Jibrin Admits Receiving N650Million In Illegal Allowances - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jibrin Admits Receiving N650Million In Illegal Allowances (17868 Views)

Before We Enter The Other Room - Abdulmumin Jibrin Shares Cute Pic With His Wife / Throwback Photo Of Abdulmumin Jibrin & His Brother: "Babes Were Dying Over Me" / How Dogara, Gbajabiamila, Others Received N10bn In Illegal Allowances - Jibrin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jibrin Admits Receiving N650Million In Illegal Allowances by Osama10(m): 8:53am On Aug 28, 2016
What a country!

And these guys are going to sit tight till the end this administration.

Nigeria is doomed.

2 Likes

Re: Jibrin Admits Receiving N650Million In Illegal Allowances by BE811APP: 8:53am On Aug 28, 2016
Dis Jibrin Guy Just keeps talking...

He should keep enjoying the media... when the table turns on him..
The media will have a field day on him...

My only question for Jibrin is... So if he was not removed from his postion as a chairman.. he wont have told us all dis stuffs he is spilling? angry embarassed lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Jibrin Admits Receiving N650Million In Illegal Allowances by Nobody: 8:53am On Aug 28, 2016
damton:
Now they've chosen to wash their dirty linen public.

I wish we could have more of these.

no wonder Obj opined that the National Assembly is the most corrupt institution.

Only God can help us.

Nothing but the truth bro.

1 Like

Re: Jibrin Admits Receiving N650Million In Illegal Allowances by Emekamex(m): 8:54am On Aug 28, 2016
So Gbajabiamila chop 1.2 billion naira!

3 Likes

Re: Jibrin Admits Receiving N650Million In Illegal Allowances by hemucology(m): 8:55am On Aug 28, 2016
LASUN U're fin******sh see ur life u came with keke napep to come and deceive us in osun state without knowing U're collecting billion of NIRA

God hv Macy óoooooooooooooooooooooooo

2 Likes

Re: Jibrin Admits Receiving N650Million In Illegal Allowances by LorDBolton(m): 8:57am On Aug 28, 2016
IamPatriotic:
As these astronomical figures keep coming out, the executive look the other way around because they are not totally exonerated from this kind of sharp practices.

Bro u still don't get it sha...you like more than 1/4 of the entire african population do not know what democracy actually is or how to practice true democracy.

The principle of separation of powers is the foundation of democracy.

The executive are just the figure head/ policy makers.

The main organs of govt are the legislature and judiciary... if legislators are reckless and judicial arm is compromised the executive will have free reign to loot and whatever.

Lemme go further if the legislature is useless the country itself will be useless.

*How can people only after their own pocket keep the executive in check?
* How can they make laws to favour the average nigerian?
* executives spend @most 8years in office legislators can spend 100 years in office! , if not for nigeria's multi ethnic setting OBJ would have easily gotten his 3rd term bid like kegame, mugabe, obiang, biya and co.

So oga forget the executive (na only siddon look em fit do b4 pple start screaming witch-hunt)

let us put fire on the butts of these legislooters and corrupt judges and within 4 years u will see the difference.

4 Likes

Re: Jibrin Admits Receiving N650Million In Illegal Allowances by ajebuter(f): 8:58am On Aug 28, 2016
When will this administration stop shielding its own corrupt politicians?

With so much damning evidence , confession and admission of guilt by Mr Jubril , what else is needed to take decisive action?

But with opposition , all they need to hear is just rumor and speculation of theft and looting and gbam! EFCC , DSS will start proving Jason Bourne..

Very good oh....

3 Likes

Re: Jibrin Admits Receiving N650Million In Illegal Allowances by olaskul(m): 9:00am On Aug 28, 2016
Na wa o and I dey owe my landlord 3month house rent wey I never even know how to pay. cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Jibrin Admits Receiving N650Million In Illegal Allowances by ideology(m): 9:00am On Aug 28, 2016
989900:
Co-conspiracy; like I said some weeks ago, that will kill Dogara and all those accused.
Jibrin is dragging them all down with him!

They can't get out of this, unless they maybe kill Jibrin. Godspeed Jibrin, the good and suffering people of the land are with you.
who will persecute them?

is it buhari that has been quite?
Apc that is looking for a way to sweep it under the carpet or you?

abi you didn't hear when they said budget padding is not corruption

2 Likes

Re: Jibrin Admits Receiving N650Million In Illegal Allowances by Bakbillz44(m): 9:01am On Aug 28, 2016
If dis level of corruption is going on in the House of rep, one can only imagine wats going on in d senate. smh

7 Likes

Re: Jibrin Admits Receiving N650Million In Illegal Allowances by mrsethan: 9:01am On Aug 28, 2016
Jesus
Re: Jibrin Admits Receiving N650Million In Illegal Allowances by AntiWailer: 9:02am On Aug 28, 2016
if FG wade in. Some eediots would be screaming tyranny.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jibrin Admits Receiving N650Million In Illegal Allowances by canalily(m): 9:04am On Aug 28, 2016
Chie! We struggle to select and elect thieves! One person recieving a whole state allocation at a go shocked undecided no no no no revenge and avenge mood activatedangry

6 Likes

Re: Jibrin Admits Receiving N650Million In Illegal Allowances by Sonn(m): 9:06am On Aug 28, 2016
listica:
Apc thiefs .let's c how it will end
it has already ended' because those involved are incorruptible...am only waiting for there supporters to come & label jibrin An ' ipob youth,

1 Like

Re: Jibrin Admits Receiving N650Million In Illegal Allowances by calberian: 9:11am On Aug 28, 2016
I'm pretty naive as to how these government processes are supposed to play out but,

Can we just start an online petition demanding that the buhari government investigates these allegations with alacrity and prosecute whoever has stolen, or attempted to, or aided folks who have tried to steal public funds?

there has to be a clear difference between nl and lib

I mean, if we'd rather use our resources to argue about our differences instead of to better our lot, it'd be better for Mr. Lalasty to only keep furnishing this page about unfortunate snakes and crocs in nairalanders' backyards.

3 Likes

Re: Jibrin Admits Receiving N650Million In Illegal Allowances by iamrealdeji(m): 9:14am On Aug 28, 2016
ajebuter:
When will this administration stop shielding its own corrupt politicians?

With so much damning evidence , confession and admission of guilt by Mr Jubril , what else is needed to take decisive action?

But with opposition , all they need to hear is just rumor and speculation of theft and looting and gbam! EFCC , DSS will start proving Jason Bourne..

Very good oh....
what do you expect from DSS when the DSS boss is a close friend of Bukola Saraki,meaning that DSS is a friend of the Senate and probably a friend of the national assembly. They just act movies for us to watch,they're all the same. Buhari's so called handpicked appointees are the worst thing to ever happen to Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Jibrin Admits Receiving N650Million In Illegal Allowances by paulo220(m): 9:16am On Aug 28, 2016
oboy see money...while,am just looking for only 100m to put myself together....wicked politicians

1 Like

Re: Jibrin Admits Receiving N650Million In Illegal Allowances by Shome36(m): 9:17am On Aug 28, 2016
Oxenomy:
I heard that Femi Gbajabiamila, the self-aclaimed saint also received N1.2B .. shocked ... So what is the dog in Aso Rock doing about this?
It's your drunkard father a DOG..... useless human being
Re: Jibrin Admits Receiving N650Million In Illegal Allowances by Jethrolite(m): 9:21am On Aug 28, 2016
Just one year in office. Minus constituency allowance and all other allowances.
Re: Jibrin Admits Receiving N650Million In Illegal Allowances by batstan(m): 9:22am On Aug 28, 2016
989900:
Co-conspiracy; like I said some weeks ago, that will kill Dogara and all those accused.
Jibrin is dragging them all down with him!

They can't get out of this, unless they maybe kill Jibrin. Godspeed Jibrin, the good and suffering people of the land are with you.
Nah!! I am not with him, If you are, cos he is going down. Let him just bring back the pieces of yam he ate at the party.
Re: Jibrin Admits Receiving N650Million In Illegal Allowances by TheAlchemist: 9:24am On Aug 28, 2016
Jibrin is born again, Jibrin for President 2019

1 Like

Re: Jibrin Admits Receiving N650Million In Illegal Allowances by alizma: 9:28am On Aug 28, 2016
Oxenomy:
I heard that Femi Gbajabiamila, the self-aclaimed saint also received N1.2B .. shocked ... So what is the dog in Aso Rock doing about this?
children raised by dogs think every parents are dogs.
Re: Jibrin Admits Receiving N650Million In Illegal Allowances by Enrichlee(m): 9:28am On Aug 28, 2016
free2ryhme:
Anyone who does not see the hand of God in all of the heist confessions by an inhouse source, would be presumed totally blind, spiritually..... This is not an assuming matter, it's a pure fact, with concrete evidence to back up his claims. God has raising from HIS throne just to rescue innocent Nigerians, and HE won't stop until the cleansing is over.
in as much as I'm happy with this unfolding of events at d NA, I'll rather advise we don't our chicks b4 they are hatched. Let's wait and see how all this political brouhaha goes down. For all we know, it may still end business as usual
Re: Jibrin Admits Receiving N650Million In Illegal Allowances by Horsesmouth: 9:32am On Aug 28, 2016
You cannot but respect Jibrin for his persistence and consistency.
My man!

1 Like

Re: Jibrin Admits Receiving N650Million In Illegal Allowances by Thomthom(m): 9:38am On Aug 28, 2016
Will dey now be arrested and prosecuted or they will still make law for us??

1 Like

Re: Jibrin Admits Receiving N650Million In Illegal Allowances by batstan(m): 9:41am On Aug 28, 2016
paulo220:
oboy see money...while,am just looking for only 100m to put myself together....wicked politicians
100m? Are you that dull or lazy? With diligence and hard work, there are micro businesses that you can start with less than a million, let's say at most 1m, that can make you a millionaire for life. What do you need 100m for? SMH.... for our youths. True entrepreneurs out there are looking for loan of just 150k to do exploit and you are here waiting for 100m to fall from the sky.
Re: Jibrin Admits Receiving N650Million In Illegal Allowances by Omooba77: 9:46am On Aug 28, 2016
sarrki:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/209397-ex-appropriation-chair-jibrin-admits-receiving-n650-million-illegal-allowances.html

And dem and zombies still get mouth to accuse GEJ of corruption; if he has not been removed as Chairman of Appropriation Bills; it would have being business as usual;Nigeria will be like this untill people use their brain to reason and think. God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Jibrin Admits Receiving N650Million In Illegal Allowances by shawl: 9:54am On Aug 28, 2016
We the youths of this country deserve whatever faith befalls us if in the face of all of these non speculative no holds barred revelations from the core of the house members themselves and all we can do is sing Buhari, chant IPOD, TRIPOD, zombie or wailers or whatever while our own future and those of our children to come are being mortgaged in our own very eyes. As for me, it is shame to Nigerian youth. Continue to harbour your delusional thoughts of I-know-I-am-specially-favoured conundrum. The effects of our inactivity will hit us hard when we least expect it, if it is not already.
Re: Jibrin Admits Receiving N650Million In Illegal Allowances by anigbajumo(m): 10:07am On Aug 28, 2016
iamrealdeji:
What is Mr Buhari doing about this budget padding thing? After everything,they'll still be walking around free. Na today? The judiciary is trash itself and it's the problem of Nigeria. When a well respected judge like Justice Belgore can collect 550million naira bribe from Saraki just for him to get away with his crimes. The country is upside down,we praise evil perpetrators in this country. They'll bribe the judges and get away with it. ‎

Gbam,that is what happened when the agents of the three arms of government are not working effectively for the masses but themselves. Just imagine Belgore one of the respected judges in Nigeria shunned legal justice coz of 550million naira,is there any hope for the future of this country??

When will most of this judges even average Nigeria Lawyer will boost nd tell our politician to face yer criminality charges but not telling them "There will be a solution to yer corruption cases" even if they see it clearly that their bad deeds is against the Law of the Land.

I don't this country will be better in the future if we continue like this coz PMB is too slow to take action.This revelation from jibrin is enough for EFCC to lock up all these criminal and throw the key inside the sea.

Re: Jibrin Admits Receiving N650Million In Illegal Allowances by listica(m): 10:09am On Aug 28, 2016
Sonn:
it has already ended' because those involved are incorruptible...am only waiting for there supporters to come & label jibrin An ' ipob youth,
seconded
Re: Jibrin Admits Receiving N650Million In Illegal Allowances by chukxie(m): 10:21am On Aug 28, 2016
Until Nigeria adopts the death penalty, corruption will continue to thrive.

1 Like

Re: Jibrin Admits Receiving N650Million In Illegal Allowances by iamrealdeji(m): 10:28am On Aug 28, 2016
anigbajumo:

Gbam,that is what happened when the agents of the three arms of government are not working effectively for the masses but themselves. Just imagine Belgore one of the respected judges in Nigeria shunned legal justice coz of 550million naira,is there any hope for the future of this country??

When will most of this judges even average Nigeria Lawyer will boost nd tell our politician to face yer criminality charges but not telling them "There will be a solution to yer corruption cases" even if they see it clearly that their bad deeds is against the Law of the Land.

I don't this country will be better in the future if we continue like this coz PMB is too slow to take action.This revelation from jibrin is enough for EFCC to lock up all these criminal and throw the key inside the sea.

Buhari should form another body that investigates the judiciary. Our judges are greedy and incompetent. They're big disgrace to Nigeria. They study at the best schools,yet can't make good use of it,instead they run after money. Another trouble we're in is that some of Buhari's so called handpicked appointees are useless. The DSS boss is a close friend of Saraki and that means he's a close friend of senate,corruption and national assembly. That's another problem. Same with EFCC. EFCC is useless,they only witch hunt and go after petty criminals but are real friends with the real criminals. They have a place they all meet. They're all cabal that got to where they are by getting in touch with each other in dirty places,dirty people get elected and appointed in this country because to be at the top in this country,you have to be dirty to a certain extent. Whoever thinks Dogara,Gbajabiamila,etc are that dirty? 99% of people at the top in this country are bloody dirty crooks‎ and that's what is ruining this nation

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Why We Arrested Sule Lamido" - Nigeria Police (Read Petition) / I Have No Doubt In Mind That We Will Win 2019 Presidential Election - El-Rufai / Election Reordering: Senators Commence Moves To Override President Buhari's Veto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.