Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,543 members, 7,823,380 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Tips on How to do a Decent Wedding with 40000 naira in this CHANGE ERA - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Tips on How to do a Decent Wedding with 40000 naira in this CHANGE ERA (1342 Views)

Are You Bold Enough To Do Your Wedding With Any Of These Vehicles? / Jilted Wife Storms Ex-husband’s Wedding With Their Kids In Kenya (Photos, Video) / White Groom And His Men Rock Efik Traditional Attire To His Wedding With Bride (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tips on How to do a Decent Wedding with 40000 naira in this CHANGE ERA by BlackSeptember: 8:05pm On Aug 27, 2016
angryA twitter user Vintage Boom shared tips on how to have a successful wedding with 40,000 naira

Re: Tips on How to do a Decent Wedding with 40000 naira in this CHANGE ERA by BlackSeptember: 8:05pm On Aug 27, 2016

Re: Tips on How to do a Decent Wedding with 40000 naira in this CHANGE ERA by BlackSeptember: 8:05pm On Aug 27, 2016
The girl below me doesn't have a good sense of humour grin

Guys we need to cut our coat to monkey jacket now grin
Re: Tips on How to do a Decent Wedding with 40000 naira in this CHANGE ERA by Nobody: 8:11pm On Aug 27, 2016
She's not serious, if you don't have money for a wedding ceremony just do court marriage and church marriage blessing, you won't even spend a penny.

1 Like

Re: Tips on How to do a Decent Wedding with 40000 naira in this CHANGE ERA by BlackSeptember: 8:15pm On Aug 27, 2016
Dominique lalasticlala lets have a good laugh
Re: Tips on How to do a Decent Wedding with 40000 naira in this CHANGE ERA by sinaj(f): 8:18pm On Aug 27, 2016
Lwkmd grin

How I wish is as easy as he typed it

Men are trying sha smiley
Re: Tips on How to do a Decent Wedding with 40000 naira in this CHANGE ERA by Nobody: 8:19pm On Aug 27, 2016
BlackSeptember:
The girl below me doesn't have a good sense of humour grin

Guys we need to cut our coat to monkey jacket now grin
grin instead of having a wedding of mediocrity, don't even try it.

Go for court marriage instead.
Re: Tips on How to do a Decent Wedding with 40000 naira in this CHANGE ERA by BlackSeptember: 8:20pm On Aug 27, 2016
sinaj:
Lwkmd grin

Is it not better to do this wedding than borrowing because you want to have a big wedding that you will launch yourself into debt
Re: Tips on How to do a Decent Wedding with 40000 naira in this CHANGE ERA by Nobody: 8:21pm On Aug 27, 2016
sinaj:
Lwkmd grin

Don't mind him and that lady, who do they want to disgrace?. cheesy
Re: Tips on How to do a Decent Wedding with 40000 naira in this CHANGE ERA by BlackSeptember: 8:22pm On Aug 27, 2016
asuo27:
grin instead of having a wedding of mediocrity, don't even try it.

Go for court marriage instead.
I've seen a wedding where the groom trekked from his house to church. After church service *takeaway * packs was shared to the guest. grin
Re: Tips on How to do a Decent Wedding with 40000 naira in this CHANGE ERA by Nobody: 8:24pm On Aug 27, 2016
BlackSeptember:
I've seen a wedding where the groom trekked from his house to church. After church service *takeaway * packs was shared to the guest. grin
So he trekked because nobody in his immediate or extended family has a car abi?, carry on!.
Re: Tips on How to do a Decent Wedding with 40000 naira in this CHANGE ERA by BlackSeptember: 8:25pm On Aug 27, 2016
asuo27:
Dmind him and that lady, who do they want to disgrace?. cheesy
what more can i ask for

Re: Tips on How to do a Decent Wedding with 40000 naira in this CHANGE ERA by BlackSeptember: 8:27pm On Aug 27, 2016
asuo27:
So he trekked because nobody in his immediate or extended family has a car abi?, carry on!.
He doesn't have a car and his friend that has a car wasn't forthcoming so he and his bride did the needful

Today they are living happily without wedding debts and a sweet kid to complement them
Re: Tips on How to do a Decent Wedding with 40000 naira in this CHANGE ERA by Nobody: 8:27pm On Aug 27, 2016
undecided
Re: Tips on How to do a Decent Wedding with 40000 naira in this CHANGE ERA by sinaj(f): 8:32pm On Aug 27, 2016
BlackSeptember:
Is it not better to do this wedding than borrowing because you want to have a big wedding that you will launch yourself into debt
wedding is not compulsory sir
Re: Tips on How to do a Decent Wedding with 40000 naira in this CHANGE ERA by BlackSeptember: 8:45pm On Aug 27, 2016
sinaj:
wedding is not compulsory sir
Neither is cutting cost when doing your wedding a sin
Re: Tips on How to do a Decent Wedding with 40000 naira in this CHANGE ERA by Mypeople2(m): 10:49pm On Aug 27, 2016
Na so dem dey talk. She is just saying trash. If you give the same lady 120k that "baby there is no money now. Let us just manage this for our wedding ceremony".She will still be the one to complain that the money is not enough.Na so dem dey trick guys dey spend 1.2m. for wedding

(1) (Reply)

Most Elegant Diva In Nigeria Beauty Pageant 2018 / Happy Valentines Day 2015 Funny Printable Cards For Kids / NIGERIA To Experience Lunar Eclipse Today's Midnight (blood Moon)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.