Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,942 members, 7,835,138 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

What Job Did You Dream To Do As A Child? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Job Did You Dream To Do As A Child? (467 Views)

What Job Can I Do To Raise 40k For The Next Three Months / What Job Can A Secondary School Leaver Do In Nigeria? / What Job Seeker Needs To Learn From Jobberman Recent Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Job Did You Dream To Do As A Child? by poundsanddollars(f): 8:19pm On Aug 27, 2016
What did you ever wish to be when you were young? We all had dreams, very wonderful dreams.
Some of us are still living it, some of us may have abadoned it.

Me,
as a Child I dreamt to be a Computer Engineer building robots.

WHAT ABOUT YOU?

Click and Watch this Video this little 3 year old baby is living her dream of rapping.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zrhsdWGH-w&client=mv-google&gl=NG&hl=en-GB
Re: What Job Did You Dream To Do As A Child? by igraman(m): 8:59pm On Aug 27, 2016
counsellor ...

when i was in the primaries, early 90s, we used to have an elderly woman in my school. we call her 'auntie-nurseryhelper', a very nice and jovial woman. she used to come to classes to talk to us... everyone loved her, she pacifies us alot.

One day our class teacher asked us;
if we knew the reason why auntynurseryhelper is always taking care of us ... no could answer.
she then said it was because she was a counsellor.
she told us counsellors are always kind and caring, we were told many things about counsellors that day.
I like people who cares..
That was how counsellor became my ambition ...

but as God would have it.
man they say, only proposes..

#Kashamadupe.

cc: Lalasticlala
Re: What Job Did You Dream To Do As A Child? by ajumsy1(f): 9:36pm On Aug 27, 2016
I had always wanted to become an engineer, working in a place like she'll. It has always been my dream frm childhood, even till date.
Re: What Job Did You Dream To Do As A Child? by youngberry001(m): 5:55am On Aug 28, 2016
To be a military man and that's wat i'm today.....Alhamdulillahi!!

#military

2 Likes

Re: What Job Did You Dream To Do As A Child? by Onyiclara(f): 1:38pm On Aug 29, 2016
In Secondary school, I always aced Mathematics. I wanted to grow up working in Stock Exchange or World bank.
Re: What Job Did You Dream To Do As A Child? by amicable09(f): 1:55pm On Aug 29, 2016
I always wanted to handle money grin
We had a neighbour who worked in the bank when I saw the way the lady always dress in suit and went to work, I began to dream of working in a bank.

But now that I'm old, I don't think I want to count money that isn't mine.
I just want to make money.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Job Did You Dream To Do As A Child? by Jamean(f): 4:14pm On Aug 29, 2016
As a little child I wanted to be a lot of things, nothing in particular. I am not sure I thought of a corporate life really, things just changed as I grew older.

I remember handwriting my quantitative and verbal texts in A4 paper, stapling them together like a textbook. I just wanted to write. I kept them for years. Also for my infinite love for shoes and bags, I started making little picnic bags and purses from my old jean clothes. I dismantled a number of my sandals and replaced the straps with jean material, infact I made a jean bikini. grin and my mum was amazed the day she saw it. I also played with beads and learnt bead making by trial and error. Oh, sweet memories. I just wanted to design, I loved aesthetics.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Internship Programme 2016 / In Need Of A Casual Job Around Sango Ota / Advertise Your Business/ Products For Free & Get Response In 24hrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.